SEPTEMBER 2017 OFFICIAL GATHERING

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • In the sacred meeting place, the full moon cast its gentle glow over the grounds below. Animals from all clans travelled far and near to reach this revered place, to discuss, interact with, and meet other animals of differing clans - friend or foe alike - in peace for a night's time.

OOC | This Gathering is open to all members of official clans - site realism rules apply

SPEAK SOFTLY ・゚✦

・゚✦ AND CARRY A BIG CHOPSTICK 

3/7 of the fisterhood

roleplaying hiatus

• Oh lord. It seemed like Fragilepast was the first to arrive to this damned meeting, without knowing why he was here in the first place. He'd enjoy the company though. The large panther prowled over with his viridescent gaze searching for any sign of life besides himself. With a thump, he took a seat and awaited company.

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND,

I will do anything to protect my family.

Because I will kill you and anyone you care about.

vice-sovereign of the thunderlands + reference + tags

the demon king of hell + plotting + roleplayed by star

currently bald bc of jayden ;)