SEPTEMBER 2017 OFFICIAL GATHERING

Looking for high quality art of your character at a reasonable price? Go to Archeron's shop!
The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the baddest characters around? Check out BloodClan! We have a diversity of characters & a warm ooc environment.
  • In the sacred meeting place, the full moon cast its gentle glow over the grounds below. Animals from all clans travelled far and near to reach this revered place, to discuss, interact with, and meet other animals of differing clans - friend or foe alike - in peace for a night's time.

OOC | This Gathering is open to all members of official clans - site realism rules apply

AND MINE ARE LONG AND SHARP, MY LORD ・゚✦

・゚✦ AS LONG AND SHARP AS YOURS

3/7 of the fisterhood
    site married to tea

• Oh lord. It seemed like Fragilepast was the first to arrive to this damned meeting, without knowing why he was here in the first place. He'd enjoy the company though. The large panther prowled over with his viridescent gaze searching for any sign of life besides himself. With a thump, he took a seat and awaited company.

R8SqGAz.png

forgive me for not leaping in joy

tags + roleplayed by star + deputy