RASPUTIN V.S. STAAAAAAALIN (open, wt) BEGIN!

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • Project was at his forge and makeshift sparring ground where he would create metal training swords and weapons along with actual weapons, say someone wanted any. There were also training dummies which were perfectly hidden in the fog. Along with pads and helmets, he had his 50 gallon bucket of coffee and multiple pairs of NODS to see in the misty fog. "Ayye yo! Come hither via slither if you want to spar, practice with swords or learn to forge a sword!" He would shout into the most and drop his goggles into his face in order to see perfectly in the horror movie like fog. All the wolf was to do now was wait.

So you can throw me to the wolves

Tomorrow I will come back

Leader of the whole pack

Beat me black and blue

Every wound will shape me

Every scar will build my throne

Hard difficulty.

I am the menu

• ? ? ? The female would slip over and take a seat. This could be fun and so she would join. "I am in."

"Speech."

YOU'RE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH

*:・゚✦ HOLDING ON FOR A HERO

TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT *:・゚✦

— jelloshots chase | harbinger of healing, master surgeon, priestess | the sanctuary, the blackheart rouges, the sanctum | lion/wolf hybrid | tags

• Project was grinning to himself and nodded before sipping from his huge bucket through a straw and handing over a pair of optics for the fog. "Forge? Train? Spar?" He would ask and unsheathe a small sword, a Japanese ninjato, and stab a dummy to his left. "Sorry. I like doing that." The wolf added with a grin. As evidence, the dummy had multiple holes and wounds, all of which were lethal.

Mobile

Leader of the whole pack

Beat me black and blue

Hard difficulty.

I am the menu

• ★ ★ ★ Taking the goggles, she would put them on and then speak. "Forging, please." she decided finally.

"Speech."

I NEED A HERO

— jelloshots chase | harbinger of healing, master surgeon, priestess | the sanctuary, the blackheart rouges, the sanctum | lion/wolf hybrid | tags

• "Alright. Watch your paws." he said and chuckled before bringing her over to his forge. "Now, you take this metal here," Project said and picked up a metal piece and put it into the coals and flames. "And do that."

Leader of the whole pack

Beat me black and blue

Hard difficulty.

I am the menu

• ★ ★ ★ The female would nod softly. Watching her boyfriend stick the metal in the firey embers. Ears perked and eyes bright.

"Speech."

I NEED A HERO

• The wolf had nodded and held up his small silver pocket watch. "Since this is steel, leave it in for... five minutes at this heat." The Smith said and after five minutes elapsed, he grabbed the metal with tongs and hammered all but about a fourth of the bar to a flat, rough sword shape. "Now you try."

Leader of the whole pack

Beat me black and blue

Hard difficulty.

I am the menu

• -- Reyna --

Being around the heart of a forge was one of the few places that Reyna felt at home, regardless of where she was and where it was situated. Her skill working the flames to create weapons of war was limited. The various swords she had wielded in the past had been discarded on the battlefield during the fighting, though the two she had carried for far longer had been lost and thrown away respectively.

Even still, perhaps it was time to carry a blade with her again? Perhaps. Quietly approaching the duo, Reyna took a seat a healthy distance away with a slight smile hidden behind her scarf and hood. Maybe when they were done she'd inquire about it.

-- How was Purgatory? / Tags / Diary --

• Project glanced back and saw Reyna so he paused and motioned her over. The wolf held a rough sword and looked down the spine before plunging it back into the forge. "Now comes the heat treat." The Smith murmured and nodded his head to a tune in his head.

Leader of the whole pack

Beat me black and blue

Hard difficulty.

I am the menu

• -- Reyna --

The fact that Reyna was already in a fairly good mood meant that it only took a second or two for her to stand and approach a little closer, the intense and rather welcome heat warming her fur through the cloak and hood she wore so frequently. Even still, she paused yet again instead of coming all the way over, though this time to merely allow Project and Jello room to work. Idly letting her gaze drift from the various tools and equipment that was scattered around the area, it eventually fell and remained on the burning heart of the forge as her eyes glazed over slightly, and fond memories of times long gone began to creep back into her thoughts.

-- How was Purgatory? / Tags / Diary --

• Project had plunged the sword into the forge and just kept humming, leaning on the forge, not noticing some fire had leapt upon his metallic leg, not caring either. The wolf didn't care and well, he was just chilling.

Leader of the whole pack

Beat me black and blue

Hard difficulty.

I am the menu

• a cloud of dirt lifts, catapults itself toward projects flaming prosthetic and smolder the fire. "please be more careful. the friendly hum precedes the child, whom manages to steer away from a training dummy at the last second. a shot of gold orbs flick to and fro, studying the set up approvingly. they knew they could count on project to get this task done. they know the man loves these sorts of things and, as expected, he went all out. drifting in beside reyna they flick pointed ears, "anyway, what can i do?"

NOT YOUR BABY ❞ FRISK D.K.R

THE SANCTUARY & INFORMATION

GOT THIS NEW HEAD FILLED UP WITH SMOKE ———----- ・゚✦ ☾ ° 

nepenthe // penny dreadful • the sanctuary leader • tired and jaded

• Project kinda jumped at the dirt flying at him and turned to Frisk. "Aye Risky Frisky. Whatcha down for doin? You can forge or train or play around." The wolf stated and cleared his rotors and joints in his arm.

Leader of the whole pack

Beat me black and blue

Hard difficulty.

I am the menu