ARCHERONI'S ART SHOP
Hi, and welcome to my art shop.
I'm a digital + traditional artist who goes by Harvest (currently) on FeralFront, and archeroni on deviantArt. I've been producing art related to the FF community for three years. I live in the U.K where I study a-level art (specifically the anatomy of humans and animals), biology and chemistry with the aim of becoming a veterinary surgeon.
This here is my shop, where you can commission me to draw for you. Please note the following;
- I take most of my payments via PayPal. If you absolutely cannot pay via PayPal, PM me about directly transferring money bank to bank.
- My signature will probably be on your work, as a watermark which will be lowkey and invisible unless specifically looked for to protect your art from theft. If you're worried about how it'll look, scroll down to my completed orders and see if you can even find the watermarks.
- I cannot promise you will get your desired result unless you supply me with as much information as possible - references, other existing artwork / very detailed descriptions are favorable, in that order.
- I may consider art trades, but I am currently saving for entry into a veterinary medicine school and need as much cash as possible. Continually buying steel toed wellies, iodine scrub and durable waterproofs isn't cheap. :( In addition, I live in the UK - so for every $5 I get, I only get £3.79 (as of 11/09/17). PayPal will also deduct some of the money you pay me, unfortunately. I apologise for the prices in advance.
- I greatly prefer you to know the exact design of your character and not ask me to partly design it for you, from a concept you have come up with. I'm faster when I'm not spending time trying to decide what markings to put where. That's not to say I won't do this, but I am reluctant.
What I can draw for you:
- headshots; shoulders up, front facing or side shot; dimensions 500 x 500 (a feralfront icon can also be produced of it at 128 x 128);
- fullbodies; encompasses whole body, no accessory limit such as bows, crowns, bandages etc; a header (like the one at the top of this post) and a headshot icon can be produced from this for an additional $1 (please note this will not be a proper heashot - I will crop the image to a square icon of the fullbody's head and edit it to have several versions (usually at least 3)); always a transparent background; dimensions vary but expect it in region of 1500 x 1500 and up to maintain detail quality
- reference sheets; a fullbody image with your character's colour palette - description of detail and accessories will be written around the sheet for other artists to use when drawing your character; a headshot icon, transparent background fullbody and header all come with this
- original design; i will design a character for you - i can do this with simple information like the desired species, colour theme or an aesthetic board; you cannot turn down the design once made; headshot icon, fullbody and header come with this, reference sheets for an extra $5
- YCHs - coming soon!
- species must be feline, canine or equine
Where are your examples? (ALL OF THESE IMAGES ARE WATERMARKED AND BELONG TO RESPECT OWNERS.)
How much do you charge?
- It may vary depending on complexity and the time in takes, but the following is a solid estimate:
- headshots; $12 (+/- $1)
- fullbodies; $20 (+/- $1)
- reference sheets; $25
- original designs; $23
- I will ask for the money halfway through completion of your commission. Please do not pay until I ask you to, but make sure you have enough to pay in full when I do ask.
I'd like to order from you!
Best thing I will have heard all day, I can promise you (;
I have a question!
q. how long will you take to draw it once I place an order?
a. it depends a lot - I'm in school obviously, and I like to study for at least three hours a night. My weekends are usually full as I go to a large animal vet practice and milk cows, so I tend to fit in hours whenever I can for commissions. This is why I don't request money until I'm about 1 hour from finishing, and I request you ensure you have enough money to pay me when I ask because I will have put a lot of effort into scraping together the time to draw for you.
a. maybe, if you've ordered a lot from me before i'll probably give you a bit of a discount, especially if it's around halloween or christmas or something ~
q. art trade with me?
a. again, maybe, PM me with examples - I will have to say no if you're not at a skill level near mine (i'm so sorry for sounding so bitchy rip) but it may also just be because i'm way too busy
1. Rakue x2?
TRACKS ARE WELCOME!