blue collar man / plot with jerseyboi

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • i feel like jers and hopper would make good smoking / drinking buddies, and probably frienemies? i feel like they got off on the wrong foot but who knows :'- 0

tumblr_oyhuwesyCn1vgtp7to8_250.gif tumblr_oyhuwesyCn1vgtp7to8_250.gif tumblr_oyhuwesyCn1vgtp7to9_250.gif

KICK-BUTT BUZZCUT DICKHEADS ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— WHO DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I'D SAID

• J. HOPPER omg what if jersey was buzzed and jim asked for a drink and jers was like "uuuhh sure man idc"

and then he'd just call him "old man" all the time and a great frenemy-ship can blossom

IF YOU HATE ME AFTER WHAT I SAY

blizzardclan paladin commander / played by beatles

OzDyQ9D.gif Mi2fBaJ.gif

*mobile & on vacation with limited wifi from 11/22 - 11/25

please @ if needed

• yeah that sounds rad dude! jim would totally be "im not that old wth"

idk if you want a private thread or not for them? if so i can probably make tomorrow :- 0

tumblr_oyhuwesyCn1vgtp7to8_250.gif tumblr_oyhuwesyCn1vgtp7to8_250.gif tumblr_oyhuwesyCn1vgtp7to9_250.gif

KICK-BUTT BUZZCUT DICKHEADS ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— WHO DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I'D SAID

• That would be awesome!!

OzDyQ9D.gif Mi2fBaJ.gif

please @ if needed

• KORALINA XERSES. Sure!! Sorry that I haven't responded to our thread, I'll probably have to get to all of my private threads this weekend :x

OzDyQ9D.gif Mi2fBaJ.gif

please @ if needed