come one ;; open, invite ;; come all

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • "I NEED A HERO"

The female would trot onto the scene and offer a calm nod to those near by her. She had two more of these to do, so she would make this as quick as she could. "Hello. I am Jelloshots Chase. I have come here to invite your healers to a healers bonding event. Something for ally healers to join in and just unwind. Talk herbs and methods. Eat, drink, and have a moment."

"speech" | tags

loving this weather ;; healers only, private

*:・゚✦ HOLDING ON FOR A HERO

TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT *:・゚✦

— jelloshots chase | harbinger of healing, master surgeon, priestess | the sanctuary, the blackheart rouges, the sanctum | lion/wolf hybrid | tags

• "healers? why do they need to bond." the hybrid frowned, shrugging it off rather quickly though. oh well, he wasn't one here so it probably didn't matter too much. "i'll pass the message onto lessa s. if she's not around."

— no gods

no masters

valor praelium — played by: venom-mutt

• Sometimes Littlestar really admired all healers of any kind. They just seemed to have it so nicely because they were seen as very powerful people as well as treated nicely but then again, they had so much work to do almost constantly and Littlestar was scared of that. Of course, she knew she could never be a healer. She wouldn't have the stomach nor the patience for it hence why she admired Lessa so much. The small tabby limped up to where the hybrid stood, confronting Jellshots who was someone she'd seen around before. Littlestar snorted at Valor and attempted to push her paw into his shoulder (he was very tall and she was very small so maybe it was the leg she was touching). "It's cute. Lessa will probably want to go especially if there's tea." The Leader joked, taking a seat and studying Jellshots. "Thanks for the invite though."

TAGS

10nw7ef.gif2be591.gif

you're a good little girl always picking a fight with me

you know that i'm bad but you're spending the night with me

tags

• "I NEED A HERO"

The girl would dip her head and smile. "You are welcome and as for why, well, we work together in times of war. It is best to know your team before and be ready, than to not know and be caught off guard, no?"

"speech" | tags

*:・゚✦ HOLDING ON FOR A HERO

TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT *:・゚✦

— jelloshots chase | harbinger of healing, master surgeon, priestess | the sanctuary, the blackheart rouges, the sanctum | lion/wolf hybrid | tags

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

A healer. That seemed pointless. Suffer from your wounds and learn to not get hurt. Simple enough, wasn't it? The demon would come over and shake her head a bit. Not speaking for the moment.

"speech" | tags

I WISH I KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE

— TO CARE ENOUGH TO CARRY ON