SOME DAY WE WILL BE HOME;; open - new body

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • There were many things in the female's life that she couldn't explain, one of them being things that her powers decided to do. There were times when she could do what she wanted when she wanted to do them, while there were other times when powers were linked to emotion, where when she was feeling something strongly things would happen. Then there were the very small times when her powers did whatever they wanted - and this was one of those times. When the female had woken up that morning she had comet to realize that she was shorter than before, and was no longer a canine, but rather a feline. She had been one before, but never one so normal. The last time she had managed to become a feline she had been so colorful, pinks and purples striking through her fur, and now she was simply something small, something else. She liked it.

ROreJdF.jpg Lhw5XfY.jpg

-=NO SLIPPING UP IF YOU SLIP AWAY=-

vanillabean arcanium || tags&bio || played by tikki

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

Hestia didn't really know that many living creatures here. Nor that many dead, unfortunately. The child just knew one thing about this. She didn't care about this new change. She was not going to pretend that she cared, ether. The child had been out walking when she found the female. A small feline like herself. Only not as great as she was. No one was like her. They were all useless mortals. Completely useless. So, she would stop to look the female over and blink. "Hello." She offered with a nod. Though she seemed friendly, it was all an act.

"speech" | tags

HATE TO TWIST YOUR MIND.

BUT GOD AIN'T ON YOUR SIDE.

hestia leonidas-cipher — reference — roleplayed by shinotobi

SAY CAN YOU HELP ME RIGHT BEFORE THE FALL?

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN AND LEAVE ME TO THE WOLVES

shatteredkit — reference — roleplayed by shinotobi

Hestia .x. Fragilepast

tags

• Littlestar wondered if she could recall every one of Vanilla's bodys. She remembered the girl had started out as a grizzly bear. Then she'd died and came back as this very colorful feline... then she went into the body of a jackal. Or maybe Littlestar was missing one but she definitely remembered those bodies. And this.. this made for a fourth form. Personally Littlestar had never shape shifted, she didn't have those abilities but she wished she could. How awesome would it be to change shape into a dragon? A bird? A tiny little ant? Amazing. You could do literally anything with shapeshifting. Hence why she was jealous of those with said powers. Oh well. She had fire powers, didn't she? And sometimes conjuration and teleportation alongside the fire.. but those only came when she was really, really angry. So yeah, it would be preferred to constantly be in control of powers. Littlestar was looking at the very unfamiliar calico standing camp. She smelt of Hawkclan but Littlestar made sure to know every face in Hawkclan. And this? This was not a familiar face at all. Hestia approached the stranger and greeted her.. maybe a face had managed to slip by without her noticing?

But that was odd. Eyes narrowing, the feline decided she'd introduce herself to the calico. So she padded over, not realizing the female before her was in fact the Warcheif of Hawkclan. "Yo! I'm Littlestar... I haven't really seen ya around before so do you mind giving me your name or some shit?"

TAGS

*:・゚✦ STEP BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO ATTACK
    I'M A BEAST, BETTER GIVE ME THE DEUCES
    *:・゚✦

— monarch of hawkclan | three legged | anger issues | prone to exploding | mother to five —

• Mocha hued eyes would shift over towards the form of the member she had never seen before, the Cipher that was living among them, watching her form as she came near before suddenly deciding to speak. Had Vani known what the true thoughts of the other were, she would have proven them wrong. Though most in the clan were mortals, Vani was not one of them, just as Hestia was not. Though she still decided to age, she would never truly die, for she was of demon background, and was a vampire as well, though she tried not to show it among friends. She didn't fit the stereotypes of it all. "Hi." She would offer back, thinking for a moment before she opened her maw to speak again, but that was when Lit came over, asking for her name.

Ears would flick back for a moment as confusion washed across her face. She had forgotten about how most did not know it was her, though those with the powers to see the soul could tell with certainty that it was, in deed, the same animal as before, but just in a different body. "Vanillabean." She would offer, a small smile coming to the feline's lips. She wasn't as small as Lit was, but she was close. Already Vani could tell that her body, although fully grown, was smaller than normal, though not by much.

ROreJdF.jpg Lhw5XfY.jpg

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

his was a member then? Looking to Vani and Lit, she tapped a paw. This was almost amusing. Almost. She had no powers, yet. Though she gained one for every naughty deed she did. So, she had to get on the ball with that. Humming, she would look about herself. "So, you know each other then." It was a statement not a question.

"speech" | tags

HATE TO TWIST YOUR MIND.

Hestia .x. Fragilepast

tags

• "oooh!" valor's voice could be heard on the other side of camp, hearing vani had another body. some others with the power of sight could normally tell by seeing similar souls or whatever, though valor's did not work like that. his was limited to his packmates, connecting to them on a mental level so to always keep in contact. like littlestar though, valor couldn't transfer bodies. he had the power to once but had seemed to have lost the ability to use it; wasn't really a big deal though. if he ever did leave this body the darkness parasite would only attack him until he returned, which didn't sound too fun.

for vani this form seemed to fit her great. when valor came closer to see her, he smirked. "did you do that on purpose for the joke or...?"

— no gods

no masters

valor praelium — played by: venom-mutt

• Looking towards the Cipher once more, she would simply nod her head, though she knew that there seemed to be no question in what was said before head turned over to Valor, ears pricked. A joke? She wasn't sure what he meant by that, but she would have to find out about that later - if he meant anything by it at all, that is. "Neither." She would speak, "It just... happened. As it usually does to me." The first couple times had been due to her being killed in that body, but she could still feel a connection to her jackal body, this was different.

ROreJdF.jpg Lhw5XfY.jpg

• "Vanillabean." Huh? Littlestars face morphed into that of confusion before she saw the felines face light up into a knowing smile and it clicked inside her head. The tabby released a sound of realization and lifted her paw before miming smacking her forehead. Of course. That made much more sense then a random person she'd never seen before wandering around camp. And it was a pretty neat body too. Calico's were always very pretty. Besides, it was pretty interesting to see Vani in a form that closely resembled hers (without the long fur, scars and everything else that made them different of course). "Shit. Still don't know who that is, buddy." Littlestar joked, snorting in amusement and offering Vanillabean a smirk. "I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave the territory." She continued with the joke, taking a step towards the feline before giggling and settling back down. Hestia seemed to figure out they knew each other and she turned her head to the yellow furred feline. "She's the deputy of this place." Littlestar informed, wondering if Hestia already knew that and just didn't care.

She heard the sound of Valor's voice and looked at him, golden eyes narrowing as she had a feeling he'd made a joke or a funny comment. He was her close friend and although the two had been separated for years, she was beginning to get a feel of his personality. Almost still the same as his kid personality. Littlestar grinned at Valor then.

*:・゚✦ STEP BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO ATTACK
    I'M A BEAST, BETTER GIVE ME THE DEUCES
    *:・゚✦

— monarch of hawkclan | three legged | anger issues | prone to exploding | mother to five —

The post was edited 1 time, last by littlestar g. d. ().

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

Deputy, huh? The demon looked her over and then flicked her ear. "I see." She mused before turning her attention to Valor. Was he serious? Mortals and their humor was.. Tiring. She was not amused by this at all. Thus, it was not a joke. "Interesting. Why would one do this as a joke?"

"speech" | tags

HATE TO TWIST YOUR MIND.

Hestia .x. Fragilepast

tags

• huh, seemed his humor was too advanced for these people. hopefully they would catch up soon. "sometime's people would change bodies to confuse their friends as a prank. it's stupid, but a classic. it's works especially well for those that don't have the sight, so they wouldn't be able to tell right away who you are." was he really giving them all a prank 101 lesson? he only hoped his words would be put to good use and they would carry on his session for his legacy. "but i mean, yeah, it happens on accident too. do you like this one at least?"

— no gods

no masters

valor praelium — played by: venom-mutt