TELLTALE VISAGE | OPEN, SANCTUARY

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • Losteyes had become increasingly familiar with the layout of HawkClan. The Sanctuary was prized at being a social place, so he had taken it upon himself to conform to such a fact, leaving gifts upon the borders of their allies whenever the time saw it fit. The last time he had dropped off some of the potted plants he nurtured, but this time he lingered at the territory's edge, coming to sit casually under the warmth of the early evening air. A wicker basket sat at his side, small weapons lined at the bottom, with blankets and canned food, dried herbs and flowercrowns provided by Olive and a blueberry pie baked by Jelloshots next to the basket itself. A small potted plant, a leafy succulent, was balanced in the center of the wicker basket, his own personal touch. The alabaster feline awaited recognition amongst the gifts he had lugged along with him, half-lidded eyes glancing over HawkClan's land.

(Link to the Blind Dating Event!)

INFLAMED ; OPEN, BLIND DATING

TAGS

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

What did he want with Hawkclan? They were all weak and useless, really. Maybe he was just like them. The apprentice would slip over and take a seat. Eyes locked on the male and face holding a small smile. IT was fake, not that anyone could tel. Acting was what she was good at. "Greetings. What brings you to Hawkclan?" She offered with an even tone. She was being proper, for now.

"speech" | tags

I WISH I KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE

— TO CARE ENOUGH TO CARRY ON

• Littlestar still had her little succulent sitting on the ledge of her window. It was quite a perfect spot for the plant as it was where the sun hit for the longest during the day and Littlestar thought it looked quite pretty in her room. She tended to it by brushing dust off the pots rims and feeding it water every day. However it had been a while since the plants had been gifted to Hawkclan so her own had grown pretty big since then. The tabby tended to said plant and then headed outside into the bright sunlight where she headed towards the border lines and immediately saw Hestia confronting the Sanctuary ambassador. Huh, she actually remembered his name. Losteyes, it had been. He had gifts with him of which she saw some more potted plants. Cute. The scarred feline stood besides Hestia and studied Losteyes. She assumed he was just here to give gifts but waited patiently to see his answer to her question. "Yo." Littlestar greeted, assuming the male knew her name by now. She had met him a couple of times before and had introduced herself but they just hadn't been in proper conversation before. She supposed that was to be expected. He was, after all, an ambassador to all, not just herself.

TAGS

10nw7ef.gif2be591.gif

you're a good little girl always picking a fight with me

you know that i'm bad but you're spending the night with me

tags

• valor had only just returned from his dreadful, long, excruciating journey back and forth from windclan and skyclan. the entire distance done at one time might teach valor something about overworking himself, but like most things it went over his head. instead the hound was tired and he felt like a nap was the best decision to make for himself. did he? no, of course not. napping would definitely turn into a complete cycle of sleeping, and that normally turned into darkness-influenced nightmares. they were beginning to become more chilling than he was used to, but thats sort of what came included with being a hellhound.

so instead of going off and taking his nap, he arrived in next to littlestar and eased himself down to lay next to her, and obnoxiously leaned into her side. "lit, i'm so weak. i think only-" he looked toward the wicker basket and smirked. "only a nice, blueberry pie can save me!"

— no gods

no masters

valor praelium — played by: venom-mutt

• The youthful creature had arrived to greet Losteyes easily, his marshy green gaze landed upon the more raggedy frame of the yellow feline. This was someone he'd yet to meet, but that was only to be expected, considering the regular ebb and flow influx of Clan life inhabitants. "Hello," he greeted simply through the casual posture he stood with. Littlestar was a more familiar face, however; he recognized the tabby easily and turned to her, nodding his head in greeting. "My name is Losteyes, deputy to the Sanctuary." his introduction was geared more toward the stranger that was Hestia, but he turned fully to the renewed crowd from then on. "I've come bearing gifts," the obvious. "And to invite you all to the Sanctuary's..." he shifted his weight slightly. Obviously, he wasn't so involved with their current event, moreover acting as a begrudging participant. "Blind dating event." he answered finally with the same calm stoicism as usual, merely casting a placid glance toward the hound.

TAGS

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

This was a deputy? In her opinion, he wasn't much of one. But, she was a bitter dried up demon soul with no love for anyone. Not even for her own parents. And they were the reason she was alive. "Greetings. I am Hestia." She would leave her last names off on purpose. Not wanting her last names to define her. Yet.

"speech" | tags

I WISH I KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE

— TO CARE ENOUGH TO CARRY ON