this is.. fine ;; open, introductions

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • "WAKING THE DEMON"

She hated this place. Or, she would if she felt anything, really. She didn't feel the hatred, no. But her mind hated this land. She hated everyone and thing mentally. All her so called emotions were mental. She felt nothing physically. Not even pain. No, she was not normal as it was. Pain felt like pleasure to her. So, she was odd? Who cared, right? The Bill look-a-like would trot out of her den. Her powers were lacking, for the moment. But it would not be long before they came to her. she just had to wait. For now, she would sit emotionless in camp.

"speech" | tags

HATE TO TWIST YOUR MIND.

BUT GOD AIN'T ON YOUR SIDE.

hestia leonidas-cipher — reference — roleplayed by shinotobi

SAY CAN YOU HELP ME RIGHT BEFORE THE FALL?

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN AND LEAVE ME TO THE WOLVES

shatteredkit — reference — roleplayed by shinotobi

Hestia .x. Fragilepast

tags

• Welcome to Hawkclan! <3 Hestia's seems radical already!

Littlestar had been around to see Bill Cipher. Not when he'd been in his 'prime' when he ruled the Exiles and he was a total dictator and all. But she had fought him before. Back when she'd been a little kitten of Hawkclan, she'd gone on a raid to.. oh dear lord, she couldn't quite remember the name of the place she'd fought but Bill Cipher had lead it. She'd been on the back of her griffin and she'd managed to stab him while flying by. Even Ichigo said she'd handled herself well. From what her dads, both her dads, had told her about Bill, he'd been a really terrible dude. Especially to her parents. Rick had despised Bill with a passion as had Circusclown. Littlestar's siblings, the ones she'd never known, had been tortured by Bill Cipher for christs sake. So yes, she hated him. And she knew what he looked like. So seeing Hestia walk out of her treehouse den made her pause for a moment. She reminded herself that there was a cipher-look alike in Hawkclan now. It was hard to get used to but she had to. Sure, she looked like Bill and might even be related to him but she couldn't hold prejudice against her because of her looks or family.

The girl looked pretty.. cold as she sat here. Not temperature cold either. Littlestar wondered if it was a good idea to talk to her but she knew she'd feel slightly guilty if she didn't try. So the scarred little tabby hobbled up to Hestia, head tilted to the side. "Hey. It's Hestia, right?"

TAGS

*:・゚✦ STEP BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO ATTACK
    I'M A BEAST, BETTER GIVE ME THE DEUCES
    *:・゚✦

— monarch of hawkclan | three legged | anger issues | prone to exploding | mother to five —

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

//Thanks and she is my most evil character ever so I hope she plays out well xD\\

Hestia had never met nor seen her father. No, she was unaware of his doings or that she looked like the tom. She had no intentions on asking about him ether. He was gone and thus not worth her time. The weak were not worth her time. They would never be worth her time. So, why should she pretend to care? When the leader came towards her, she shifted her black optics to the other. Taking in her face and voice. Claws kneading the dirt under her. She knew this was the leader from NPC's she had stalked for information. She was going to have to play nice, for now. So, she offered a smile. Though it looked normal, she felt nothing. She was a normal sociopath, it seemed. No emotions, but man could she fake them. Bowing her head slightly to the other, she would offer a response. "Greetings. That would be correct, Littlestar." She responded with a calm voice. Sure, she looked nice enough, for the moment. But, much like her father, she was unpredictable. She was evil. She would spell trouble for everyone, one day. It was all a game she played. The difference between her and Bill was more than just gender.

She was smart enough not to get caught. "I am honored that you bothered to speak to me." She offered with a twitch of her tail. The girl just had to wait on her powers to kick in. Then, the games would be on. She just had to remember not to get caught. To play smart. To be the monster she was. But to be better at it than Bill ever was.

"speech" | tags

HATE TO TWIST YOUR MIND.

BUT GOD AIN'T ON YOUR SIDE.

hestia leonidas-cipher — reference — roleplayed by shinotobi

SAY CAN YOU HELP ME RIGHT BEFORE THE FALL?

TAKE WHAT YOU CAN AND LEAVE ME TO THE WOLVES

shatteredkit — reference — roleplayed by shinotobi

Hestia .x. Fragilepast

tags