LOVE CANDY FREAK ¤¤ OPEN

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!

• *:・゚✦ NOBODY WANTED ME, NO ONE THERE TO NEED

—— if only i could live in that kind of world i dreamed | tags &reference *:・゚✦

There was alot on Inu's paws right now and even went behind Hawkclan's back to get information about the end game not to mention paying a visit to....Colouredclan regarding the murder they had done on this place. He didn't think they would listen though knowing to much about people to know they wouldn't leave Lii-chan alone. Someone needed to do something about it and who better could it be then a thief?, a lying disgusting theif such as himself. Behind that mask of his a other person lay behind plotting plans oh gods know what, but for Inu this was to protect Lii-chan but for Dimitri it could be a different reason entierly.

Today though Inu had decided to leave the problems that had happend for the moment, to leave it back at the head so he could enjoy this big bag of candy he had found(probably stolen) to chew on this delicious flavors with all three tails wagging up and down for each bite the canine took. In this moment Inu looked rather happy and carefree, a trait he seemed to often carry around with himself unless being faced with a uncomfortable conversation. Picking out a caramel the canine even dared to wonder if Lii-chan liked candy?. Maybe he should save some for her everyone got happier by eating candy right?. Or...he could give some to Haiiro, his new..friend?. Inu blushed slightly over to even think about that canine hybrid feline and almost throw the caramel in his own face so munch on it while still slightly blushing. W-Why had even that guy even plopped up in his head for?.

And why did he felt so weird thinking about him for?.

¤¤ AND ALL THESE SORROWS I HAVE SEEN

THEY LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING'S A MESS

BUT I WANNA DREAM, I WANNA DREAM, LEAVE ME TO DREAM ¤¤

ALL HAWKCLAN POST RETRO + ALL THE SANCTUARY POST RETRO TO DEATH

• Much unlike Inu, the small fox pup wasn't very busy lately, other than occasionally picking up remains of wood and thorn from around camp. Rarely now did she see as much, though, so the girl was pretty much left without many things to do. Now was a quiet time. A time when small favors could be done, such as a bit of hunting or cleaning. And so, intending on finding one of these small favors, Yarithria was walking around checking things. Maybe she was just looking for something to fix. Maybe something potentially dangerous, like a precarious branch or a thorn sticking out on the forest floor. The dark fox visibly cringed at accidentally stepping on a thorn and suddenly stared at the ground to make sure that wouldn't happen.

However, instead of finding a thorn, the girl's wide orange eyes met a large bag of candy. Oh, and the german shepherd who seemed to be enjoying it. Even though she had tried a piece of candy once asnd disliked it, Yari peeked over curiously. She did not yet make herself known to him; he was a stranger to her. Yari could've spotted him around camp several times and she just forgot his name? Yes, she knew she'd seen him at the cleanup or something. Well perhaps she could make a new friend today! Clearing her throat softly, and awkwardly stumbling out from where she had been standing, Yarithria attempted to get Inu's attention. "H-Hey. Um, nice ... bag?" She glanced over somewhere random, and then back at the canine. "I'm Yarithria." She'd invite him to introduce himself as well, but she didn't think she needed to. Maybe he didn't want friends. She shifted her weight onto different paws and the sky became interesting.

• Almost everyone in Hawkclan had been really busy the past few weeks. The devastation that had happened upon Hawkclans thorn wall didn't aid that factor much. It made things much, much more difficult and with the lack of Hawkclanners going around currently as many were still injured from the explosion, it meant twice as many jobs for the regular members. Littlestar herself had been injured during the explosions but she had been in luck as her wounds had been clean and healed over quickly. The dark grey tabby was searching for a distraction. The debris was pretty much all cleaned up and she was still finding a little piece of shrapnel or some thorns here and there but other then that, nothing much. Tail stub twitching, the female healed forwards when she saw Yarithria interacting with Inu. That was good. She liked to see these people out and about and all that jazz. Exhaling softly, the small Monarch limped over and sniffed the air. It smelled sweet and the sweet scent was coming from the bag and Inu's mouth which was chewing on something. Oh, she was probably right in assuming the bag was full of candies.

She licked her scarred muzzle. Littlestar did indeed like candy. She loved the taste and the feeling of it all. Her one negative about candy was eating it in front of other people as generally, candy was quite a sticky and chewy substance (depending on the candy of course) which made it very hard for her crooked mouth to chew on and hence drool and bits of candy often spilled from her mouth. So she liked to eat stuff like that when she was by herself. Even so, Littlestar was eyeing up the bag with a curious look in her eyes. "Mmm," she hummed a little, coming closer and taking a seat besides Yarithria. "I fuckin' love candy." Huh, so much for being subtle. The long furred tabby leaned back and gave her old friend a half grin ad then turned to Yari, also offering the Guard a little smile.

TAGS

10nw7ef.gif2be591.gif

you're a good little girl always picking a fight with me

you know that i'm bad but you're spending the night with me

tags

• *:・゚✦ NOBODY WANTED ME, NO ONE THERE TO NEED

—— if only i could live in that kind of world i dreamed | tags &reference *:・゚✦

This child and him had something in commen if not the reaction he gave by freezing up when she appeared out from the bushes was a proof over thier shared anxiety and from his part social awkwardness who know what it was. The shepherd had just taken a other candy inside of his mouth when the child come up to him and his form tensed up instantly and even hold in a breathe. Eyes would slowly slide themself over to her direction and only then he could relax a bit more not seeing children just as much nerv wrecking. In fact he actually liked children, liking spending time with them. " H-Hi Kid. " he greeted back with a nervouse grin but had less tension then it usual would hold if it had been someone else. " And uhm t-thanks, there is c-candy inside, y'wanna some?. " he spoke a bit further and used his talon to a paw to push the bag a little closer towards this kid never having been one how not minded sharing. " N-nice meetin' ya Yara-chan?, uhm, can i c-call ya that?. " he stopt with a uncertain look knowing not everyone liked to get nicknames especially if just having meet. " My name i-is Inu, Inu the d-dog. " he said and grinned a bit more. Yup, Inu like in the dog. Not his choice of name but Kurosaki-san had given it to him so had decided to pick it since that way it wasn't just as awkward to have a name considering it meant dog and he was a dog so simple.

Swollowing down the candy down his throat now ears would come to perk up when a familliar figure come and accompany them, his three tails instantly starting wagging as his grin shined up over the fondness he had for his friend. For Inu it was easy to tell when someone wanted to eat candy, they had that special look in the eye you know?. So this was actually great news for the canine because in his eyes Lii-chan was even more cool now! and it gave him a idea of what he could bring to her, or steal to her was a better word for it not having the fancy of powers like most expect from some few that was useful when stealing but not so much else. " Ah y-ya do? oh! well y-ya can take some too then!. Ya c-can take as many as ya like!. " Perhaps he was a little bit excited over this but candy was the best thing ever for him, in fact he could hold a conversation on which candy he loved the most, which flavor suited best to eat on certain opportunity and so forward. He was a candy freak. " Is t-there something special flavor ya l-like the most Lii-chan?. " he contunied to ask because he wanted to know so he could get that to her next time!.

¤¤ AND ALL THESE SORROWS I HAVE SEEN

THEY LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING'S A MESS

BUT I WANNA DREAM, I WANNA DREAM, LEAVE ME TO DREAM ¤¤

ALL HAWKCLAN POST RETRO + ALL THE SANCTUARY POST RETRO TO DEATH

• She adored his instantaneous enthusiasm and her stub tail gave a little wriggle back, paws shuffling together. He seemed to clue into what she was asking for right away and was letting her take some too. "God, thank you. I've been needing a sugar rush for a while." Littlestar extends her paw and rifles through the giant candy bag, pulling out a random candy to surprise herself. She's delighted when a colorful orange fruit burst meets her eyes. It was basically toffee but fruit flavored. Chewy and delicious. She hadn't had this flavor in ages though, nor the candy itself. "Mmm, fuck yeah man." She mumbles mostly to herself as she sucks on the tiny lolly. Littlestar is too afraid to actually chew in case drool and bits of flavored toffee fall from her mouth but the sucking wears it down quite quickly and before long, the candy is just a sugar molecule on her tongue, dissolved in a split second. The small tabby mimes rubbing her belly and then tilts her head at Inu's question. What candy she liked best, huh? Oh dear, that was a difficult question.

She sensed he was a candy expert though. So whatever she suggested, he might just be able to locate. "I.. I really fuckin' love root beer barrel candy..." It was deadly specific and she felt like slobbering everywhere at the thought of it. Such a nice flavor. A lot of people didn't like it though but she supposed it was an 'acquired taste'. "Not sure when in the hell you'd find that though, Inu." Littlestar frowned. It was rare enough that he had a whole bag of random candies!

TAGS

10nw7ef.gif2be591.gif

tags

• Yari offered a small friendly smile, noticing he seemed to tense up nervously. In that, they were similar. The fox took a seat, her curious bright eyes searching the german shepherd's appearance and the contents of his bag. At his generous offer, it didn't take her long before giving her head a slight shake. "No, I'm alright. Thanks, though," she declined, fluffy grey tail curling around herself comfortably. Yarithria didn't fancy the sugary, sticky substance of candy; clearly he could put it to better use than handing it off to her, who'd not enjoy it as much. A genuine smile spread across her face at the interesting nickname he'd come up with. The girl had never heard that one before. "Um, yeah that's fine. N-Nice to meet you as well, Inu." She appreciated the simplicity of his name, which made it much easier to remember.

The child's attention was then caught by Littlestar, who'd also taken interest in the bag and had sat down by her. She gave her a nod as greeting, shifting her body slightly over so that now Littlestar and Inu were both in her view. She'd become shocked at how enthusiastic Inu was when greeting the monarch. They were good friends, Yari presumed, that was good. Another thing that had surprised thd fox was how much Littlestar loved candy; somehow she didn't seem the type to be pleased by simple sugar and artificial flavors. Yari like it though - she always liked it when people seemed externally happy. It made her happy. "Wow, uh ... I didn't r-realize you enjoyed candy this much," the girl remarked, also wondering what root beer was. It had to taste great, whatever it was, for the monarch to love it above all other types of candies.

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

Candy. The demon hated candy, to be honest. Anything sweet was not right, in her book. Blood was her candy. So, when she came across this scene, she offered a soft snort. Sitting back, she would remain silent. Taking in the entire scene before her. She was less than amused. That was where her mind was at, anyways.

"speech" | tags

I WISH I KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE

— TO CARE ENOUGH TO CARRY ON

• Littlestar looked at Yarithria as the other commented and offered the shy fox pup a grin. "I don't just enjoy it; I love it. Candy's like my life blood half the fucking time." Littlestar cracks a joke, giving a snort of laughter at herself before thrumming her paws against the ground and reaching into the bag for another little piece. This time, she pulls out taffy and pops it into her mouth, sucking contentedly. She realized that Yari hadn't taken any candy from the bag and briefly wondered why that might be. "You don't like candy or something, girl? Is is too sweet? If so, understandable." She shakes her head lightly. Candy, once you've taken too much of it, could be terribly sweet and make you sick to the stomach. Hence why Littlestar tried to take it a little at a time and let her tummy digest the sugars before taking another. She's pretty glad to be socializing with clanmates right now. It definitely beats taking another look around the territory and searching for the tiniest pieces of shrapnel and whatnot. God, doing that kind of shit tired her the fuck out.

A little snort caught her attention and she glanced back to see an unamused Hestia sitting there, watching them all silently. "Jeez, it's pretty damn clear to see where you stand with candy." Littlestar snorted in amusement, ears twitching at the yellow furred feline. "Now what's your reason for not liking it?"

TAGS

10nw7ef.gif2be591.gif

tags

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

Littlestar spoke to her and Hestia let her gaze shift to the leader only now. Why didn't she like candy? Why should she like it? It was sweet and made you sick in large doses. Meat didn't do that. "It must be the demon in me. Never had a taste for it." She mused with a dismissive flick of her tail. She was not one to be fond of anything, really.

"speech" | tags

• Yarithria smiled at the fact Littlestar considered candy her life blood, but almost visibly cringed again as she imagined liquid candy acting as a replacement for blood. Ugh, thinking of eating so much candy made her stomach ache and she shook her head. "Candy - i-it's a silent killer." Yari could agree with Hestia on that; it wasn't her thing. But how could people eat so much of it when she couldn't tolerate one piece? "Maybe my stomach's just a bit, um, sensitive to sugars?" Sure, that's it. The one good thing about candy, though, was that it was colorful and cute in her opinion. Little shiny swirls and mixes of bubblegum pinks, minty greens, sunny yellows, wrapped up so neatly - an irresistable display of adorableness!

• Oh, Hestia was a demon? Well.. that kind of confirmed the father theory with the appearance and now the fact that she was also a demon. Littlestar had met demons before. She always wondered if every demon was a bad person or if they had done bad things. In general, the tabby just didn't properly understand supernaturals. It was odd because some might consider her fire state supernatural or demonic but it wasn't anything like that. It was just her emotions interweaving with her powers. Annoyingly enough. "Oh. What do ya like then?" Littlestar questioned the yellow furred feline with a tilt of her head, golden eyes genuinely curious. Littlestar then looked at Yarithria. Well, she supposed she did agree with them. She knew from others that it was the sugar in candies that did the most bad to animals such as herself but sometimes she couldn't help it; candy was just too damn good to not eat. "Ah, I get it. That would suck ass." The Monarch muses, imagining if she herself couldn't eat candy. She wouldn't mourn and weep over it but she would feel some sort of sadness watching people easily consume candies. Did Yarithria feel that way when she saw other people eat lollies? Silently, she finished off her taffy and didn't reach for another. She reckoned she would give it more time to digest before taking another.

TAGS

10nw7ef.gif2be591.gif

tags

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

What did she like? That was not an answer she should hand out. Not openly. Saying corpses was surely frowned upon and, sad as it may seem, she needed this place. For the moment. "I am more into meats and teas." She decided with a curt nod.

"speech" | tags