building it up. [windclan ambassador]

Looking for high quality art of your character at a reasonable price? Go to Archeron's shop!
The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the baddest characters around? Check out BloodClan! We have a diversity of characters & a warm ooc environment.
  • Luke hadn't been back in a while for a visit. It came as a shock to the lion to find their wall had been destroyed and he felt even worse, wondering when that had happened. Also questioning how that had happened. With a sigh, he would sit at their border then. He had a gift basket with him as well, something generic, herbs and such.

beware that the light is fading beware if the dark returns this world's unforgiving even brilliant lights will cease to burn [tags]

TAKE AWAY MY LOVE, TAKE AWAY MY HATE

TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM ME

• NOTHING SHINES BRIGHTER THAN A GOOD HEART

Poe — HawkClan — Sentinel

Quite a bit had happened recently. The wall explosion had been a huge hit on HawkClan, but they were doing better and better every day. Despite their improvements, seeing the wall made Poe feel a little down, as it normally did. But there was something else there, too, today; was that Luke? If so, that would make his day much brighter.

Poe picked up his pace and approached his old friend, a smile growing on his face. It was Luke! How nice! "Hey Luke, what's up?" The pilot called, coming to a halt before the lion.

lost out where the lights are blinding

CAUGHT IN ALL, THE STARS ARE HIDING

• With the wall gone, Ren had begun making a habit of patrolling the border more often than before. Fable screeched as she flew above him, landing on a nearby branch as he slowed to stop beside Poe. Luke. This was, he realized with a start, his uncle. The two weren't complete strangers, at least, he didn't think so, but they certainly had never interacted much. He was Anakin's son though, that much was obvious. The cloaked marten decided he liked the way his family had been before he realized they were connected to the Skywalkers; just the three of them. Han, Lessa, and himself, even though he and his father didn't always see eye to eye.

Frowning thoughtfully, the former sith said nothing as he regarded the WindClan leader, tail flicking absently.

IF YOU'LL BE MY STAR, I'LL BE YOUR SKY

YOU CAN HIDE UNDERNEATH ME AND COME OUT AT NIGHT

WHEN I TURN JET BLACK AND YOU SHOW OFF YOUR LIGHT, I LIVE TO LET YOU SHINE

• In her mind, Littlestar was scorning herself for arriving a little late to the 'party'. The only thing that had alerted her was her small hawk. She'd sent Myla on a little border patrol and the hawk came back with some news that the Windclan leader, and ambassador, was standing there. Fortunately Poe and Ben were there by the time she arrived and she offered her two companions a warm look, dark golden eyes then flickering to Luke. He appeared to be looking at the ruins of their border. It was looking ten times more presentable then it had on the first few days of the explosion but the dents in the earth, charred by fire and ash remained and there were of course visible signs of an explosion. If that didn't give anything away then surely the bright bandages that wrapped around Littlestar's sides were indication enough. "Yo, Luke." The small girl greets, stub tail flickering as she takes a seat. She knows what he's here for, the gift basket tells her that. But he also might be offering something else, news of what's been happening in Windclan and whatnot. The usual stuff, basically.

TAGS

2a7aq6q.png

I'M A LITTLE DYSFUNCTIONAL

YOU'RE THE PROBLEM, PLEASE DON'T AWAKEN ME

littlestar grimes disharmony | monarch | hawkclan | tags

• "Hi Poe! I'm here to check up... drop some gifts off." Luke glanced at Ren, though currently, he was unaware of the family reveal. He hadn't really sat down and talked to anyone in a while. He offered a small smile to the pine marten before looking to Littlestar. "Hey, Littlestar... I don't mean to be rude, but this place looks... not-good. What happened to your wall?" he asked, glancing around them for a moment.

beware that the light is fading beware if the dark returns this world's unforgiving even brilliant lights will cease to burn [tags]

TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM ME

• valor had to hold back a scoff as he heard luke, his eyes looking the lion up and down. he was a little late to be asking questions, really. the wall had been blown off two weeks ago, what kind of ally came so late to this? "end game arrived." he answered the leader, tone cold. "we've already recovered from it, without the help of any ally obviously." he added, looking down at luke with scorn. he knew from cain, that he would never let a deserving ally have to go through something like that alone. that support would be there for them to rebuild and recover. from what valor had seen no one had come. they had been on their own in this. even if the hybrid was fairly knew, being here for only a little less than a month, it still bothered him.

"thanks for the gifts though! i'm sure it will gladly make up for the lives we lost here." he needed to calm downbefore this got out of hand. before he let his anger and bitterness get to him. valor decided to take a deep breath and turn away from the windclan leader and left to go cool off.

— no gods

no masters

valor praelium — played by: venom-mutt

• Littlestar lowers her head a little, releasing a puff. It was hard to talk about the failure of the thorn wall, the End game attacking them and such but it had to be done if Luke wis- Valor cut in. Cold and angry, scornful of Luke. She inhaled sharply, unsheathing her claws only to knead the ground, golden eyes narrowing at Valor. God, for being my close friend and my childhood crush, he can be such an idiot sometimes. Why was he so mad? Well, she knew why. She could feel it coming off of him in waves and she felt herself being pulled towards it. But she couldn't let these words speak for all of Hawkclan. "Valor, kindly shut the hell up." Littlestar snapped, watching as her friend retreated back to the main camp. And thank god, she couldn't have him here berating Luke. She couldn't deal with him right now. She would after this, not as a leader, but as a friend. The scarred tabby turns back to Luke and offers him a firm look of apology. "He's just- we're recovering. Sorry 'bout it," she paused, shaking her head. "The reason you guys didn't hear until late was because we didn't send word out. I didn't have time to though I probably just should've hooked a note on my hawk and sent her out instead-" Myla the hawk gave a little squawk in response from somewhere above the trees. "-but I was too focused on Hawkclan." Littlestars stomach was a pit of nerves, wondering if Luke would take heavy offense to what Valor said and implied. She taps her claws against the ground and sheathes them, silently seething over Valor.

TAGS

2a7aq6q.png

• Luke looked taken aback at Valor's comments, shocked and upset, but not offended. If anything, it only made him feel more guilty than he had. "I'm sorry, I didn't-" But Valor was already walking away and Littlestar began speaking again. He looked back to the small cat, sighing and shaking his head. "No, don't apologize. I should've come by earlier. I'm sorry you had to go through this on your own." He had been busy, but not so busy he couldn't even check in. "If you need anything now... don't hesitate to ask." The gifts he brought seemed small in comparison now. He should've done more.

TAKE IT ALL AWAY FROM ME

• Ah shit. She knew immediately that Luke was feeling some sort of guilt. He started apologizing and telling her not to and oh shit, fucking Valor. The dark grey tabby gritted her teeth together and leaned back on her haunches, deciding not to plough through, just looking at Luke's face and hoping the awkwardness didn't catch up to her. "We managed, didn't we?" The most another clan could've done to help was send more medics to aid Lessa and help the cleanup recovering but somehow, little Hawkclan had managed that on it's own as well as their amazing Shaman who'd done all the healing. The dark grey tabby licked her scarred lips and gave a little shake of her head. "I think we're past that stage now but thank you Luke." She means it, gifts always were her favorite thing and she knew it'd help Hawkclan feel a little better. As gifts do. The small tabby then looks off to the side and taps her paws against the ground once more. "Next time, if we go through anything like that again, I'll be sure to send out a hawk. And the same for your clan; if anything happens to you, Hawkclan is here and ready to help." Littlestar is assured that the alliance between Windclan and Hawkclan is strong enough and it's good that she knows Luke too. She just hoped Valor hadn't done anything to weaken the alliance. It didn't seem as if Luke was raging over it but even so, who knew what was going on in his mind?

TAGS

2a7aq6q.png

• NOTHING SHINES BRIGHTER THAN A GOOD HEART

Poe — HawkClan — Sentinel

Poe nodded as Luke gave his reason for being here and began to converse with Valor. Well, 'converse' being used loosely. Valor, for some reason, became angry and started scolding Luke for not being there. Like Luke could have done anything? Poe frowned, but didn't say anything. Littlestar could handle it. He watched the other stomp off as Lit and Luke apologized to each other. What has gotten into Valor? The canine could only shake his head and return his attention to his old friend. Did he have anything else to say?

lost out where the lights are blinding

CAUGHT IN ALL, THE STARS ARE HIDING

• "WAKING THE DEMON"

The girl was late to the fun. It would seem Valor was going to be more fun for her than she thought. Locking this away for later, she would turn to Luke and blink. Leader. Windclan. Lion. Not of use to her. Sitting silently, she would twitch an ear calmly.

"speech" | tags

*:・゚✦ WAKING THE DEMON

WHERE'D YOU RUN TO? *:・゚✦

— hestia leonidas-cipher | hawkclan | regent | domestic feline | tags