shifting shadows || werewolf (JHTR) rp -- open || mutating minds

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • // I like to think people have their own houses, but they live in communities for each pack. But this isn't my thread, it's just my interpretation.

- A moment to enjoy some peace and quiet, probably just a moment though.

- Must violence always be the solution?

- Take a deep breath. Now, let's complete our objectives.

- Well, I suppose I'll be patching you up as usual.

- The wonders of modern medicine!

- There's no prescription to treat what you have.

- You might not want to tell your friends about that.

- Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

- I choose not to seek revenge.

- I'll send you my consultation fee.

- I'm not a miracle worker. Well... Not always.

- On a scale of one to ten, how is your pain?

- You really should take better care of yourself.

latest?cb=20160826072756

• Sorry ^^ //

Gi looked at her with a smile, glad to know. he chuckled as he brushed his fingers over her cheek and hooked her hair behind her ear. thank you. things aren't always easy back home. he laughed softly.

Marle looked over at Bec with a blink, frowning lightly. sure. he murmured gently. He knew she was drunk and more. He adjusted Bhaxter lightly to hold out a hand to Bec in concern. He looked over at Twi with a blink and half smile.

Ahhh sorry guys!!! They all would be living in homes similar to their family unit but they don't necessarily have to share the home. It would be a collection of homes per family //

×××

|| marle roe;; male + 940 years + alpha/traveler + welsh werewolf + traveling  ||

×××

tumblr_nbte9p2vFr1tjsogwo1_500.gif

×××
    || finnloch;; female + 20 moons + med cat + murkyclan ||

×××

• Becca shook her head," Ah-I'm good. I'm going out anyway." She answered, which wasn't uncommon. Ever since her parents disappeared, Becca was never home. Home reminded her too much of them and being away was the only way she got it off her mind.

Signatures are lame, and I'm lame too. So.

• Marle looked over at Bec again and smiled gently, Bec, you've got to eat something. he murmured, feeling like he should've told her ... he could still tell her. It'll help the hangover. oh how he'd wished he could have raised her.

He looked over at her growl and blinked.

×××

|| marle roe;; male + 940 years + alpha/traveler + welsh werewolf + traveling  ||

×××

×××

×××

• Twilight was busying herself quickly with dishes and other things, walking briskly away from the duo. She could not believe she let her wolf take control like that! Her eyes narrowed as she wahsed dishes, her finger getting caught on a piece of glass. Her eyes went to h er hand as blood peppered her senses and she blinked. Her hand was cut open and she blinked before she shrugged, wrapped it haphhazardly. before going to work again.

• Nakoma almost blushed softly as she moved to lean her face into Gi's hand as he caressed her face, maybe it was a little too affectionate of a gesture to be appropriate but she didn't stop him.

- A moment to enjoy some peace and quiet, probably just a moment though.

- Must violence always be the solution?

- Take a deep breath. Now, let's complete our objectives.

- Well, I suppose I'll be patching you up as usual.

- The wonders of modern medicine!

- There's no prescription to treat what you have.

- You might not want to tell your friends about that.

- Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

- I choose not to seek revenge.

- I'll send you my consultation fee.

- I'm not a miracle worker. Well... Not always.

- On a scale of one to ten, how is your pain?

- You really should take better care of yourself.

latest?cb=20160826072756

• Becca withdrew from him, "It's fine, Marle," She answered quickly, the smell of Twilight's blood hit her nose and almost made her sick. She secluded herself right back into her bedroom where she showered quickly and pulled a hoodie and a pair of jeans on.

She didn't bother with her mop of brown curls just pulling it into a bun.

Becca looked almost sick, her current life choices certainly weren't the healthies, but her naturally tan skin looked pale and lifeless, bags under her eyes were prevalent. If her parents saw her now they would be ashamed.

She laid back,on her bed, texting one of her friends she knew had a car. Not that she trusted her friends that much, they were cool but they were the wrong crowd.

Signatures are lame, and I'm lame too. So.

• //sounds like fun, also is the front thread updated with who is in what family so I know who all is in mine xD oh and you never did explain what was going on with the whole collars thing

Delta eventually found himself inside the kitchen of the house he stayed in. He made his way over to the fridge and looked through it, trying to find something to eat. He eventually just picked up an apple from the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water as well. He went over to the table and settled down while taking a bite out of the fruit.

• right now there's only Gi and his scary twin children //

The collars are kind of like the scrapped idea for zootopia where when the predators got too emotional they'd be shocked by electric collars ///

×××

×××

×××

×××