Hello beautiful onlookers!! So Neith is the adoptive daughter of Jaelynn Mallister, the Mallisters being an official house in the Westeros, and is quite the messy character. Why do I say this? Because I have an idea for her, a certain way I want her to be without following everyone else and seeming cliché, and in my opinion its made her a confusing characters. Imagine wanting to draw something, have this beautiful image in your head, and when you try to put that masterpiece on paper it comes out looking like some weird creature or something just isn't symmetrical. Honestly, it's so frustrating and sad :^; BUT ANYWAY. This thread isn't here to criticize on how poorly I think of Neith's development xD It's here to ask you all to help improve her development. She needs experience! She needs life-changing events! Beware I may be picky as she is new, and I have love/hate relationship with her, and may not be ready for what you have to offer. Plus, I'd hate to start something with you and then begin to feel uncommitted, I plan to walk away from these threads making my little princess
yes Neith is everything rn a more rounded character, and knowing you were there to help create that. SO, without further ado of course, here's what you've been waiting for!
- angsty relationships, I love these with a passion and am pretty good at making them incredibly angsty
- one-sided crushes (on her)
- possibly one night stands? Although I can't see Neith flaunting about voluntarily but it'd be a nice experiment... any ideas?
- pffft, enemies of course
- guides willing to show her around Westeros, she's afraid to explore on her own in fear she'll make a mistake and jeopardize her family name
- Possibly capture??
- Mentoring, she has great potential to be a killer due to her species
HONESTLY FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANYTHING I WON'T BITE
at least not hard hehehehe
- maim, this could open though depending on how interesting the RP becomes and it'll be rewarded with a curse on Neith xD
- litters, this is also dependable tbh
Thank you! And if you're interested in more of Neith, a link to her bio is in my signature waiting to be clicked! <3