MISERIA CANTARE | open ; cartel, littlestar needed

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • He knew who it was, he knew which fuckers had taken Caera and he would be out for their blood as soon as she was back. They had thought they could've concealed their scents, but they underestimated how much problem solving an old soul could do. He had put the pieces together, visited clans it could've been and ruled out the ones who didn't have it in them. There were only two clans it could be who were known to hurt children, one was on the decline and the other was on the rise again. One on the rise would want to take out leaders who were threats to their power, and a child, well, they would outlive them for sure. Kill the child and you were left to contest with adults, those who weren't protected by unspoken laws. Less backlash that way, granted you could keep your mouth shut and not your initials on your letters. What was a wolf meant to do, however, if those he was supposed to guide had been too demoralized by the lies of Westeros to even think about defending what they love? He sucked up his pride and asked others, others who were smart enough to see past the propaganda. HawkClan he perhaps hadn't been the nicest to in the past, caused by a mistrust of their good intentions that would have to be put to the test now. He just had to not raise his voice, or accuse their leader of being a puppet like the rest of these leaders who took a liking to Dictators. Caera liked Littlestar though didn't she? It was what he had been told in passing, surely he should learn to trust them just a little bit.

He had teleported onto the edge of the peninsula, carrying something that smelled like rotting flesh wrapped up in a pink blanket. The fact that Feliks knew what it was, the fact that he could feel it through the soft cotton, he was disgusted. that it had to belong to a child who he actually liked. Any others and it would've been fine, maybe even his own daughters wouldn't have made him flinch, but it just felt wrong. Someone whose story had caused him to regain hope in the Cartel and risk everything he had made in the Rift for Deathstroke, he didn't want it to end like this. Not without a fight, not without a chance to change the fate of someone too young to have even considered having a family. He carefully placed the blanket onto the sand, sitting down. How much time did the Cartel truly have? A deep breath was took, Feliks lurching his head backwards quickly and letting out a powerful howl, hoping the six mile call would be enough to attract the attention he needed. Why was his heart beating so fast again? Why the fuck was he feeling so worried about a leader he had barely even met? The male didn't want to get worked up, he was emotionally driven with social issues, sure, but if he even showed an ounce of nervousness then he hadn't changed. He was just the same old scared kid who tried to cripple the Exiles and failed.

littlestar g. d. && also caera so u know what's going on cx

• ugh, this guy again? valor was tempted to crash down a fireball on the wolf and maybe tell him to piss off. better yet, feliks was enough for valor to consider turning feral again just to attract malkyn and sola back and chase him off, but he would probably just come back anyway. like the annoying little pest he was. instead, valor had to put his own affairs aside and think of littlestar here. he was to protect her; protect her from all and any threats. ironic that he didn't yet consider himself one. grumbling to himself and his body already starting to smolder, valor approached the cartellian with a grimace. "did i really hurt you and you rapist boyfriends feelings enough that you're gonna follow me home? wow, wish i was as petty as you." he scoffed, lashing his tail.

it angered the hound enough knowing the sorry sack of existence was allowed in the rift, but he wouldn't tolerate him here in hawkclan unless it was something concerning his friends life. which he doubted. "someone better be dying, or else i'd advise you to leave." 

— no gods

no masters

valor praelium — played by: venom-mutt

• *:・゚✦ HONEYPAW, L.T.M.R.

—— place me in your shining eyes | female & hawkclan *:・゚✦

"Fucking hell, would it kill you to take a fucking shower every once and a while?" Following closely behind Valor came Honey's small form, a disgusted scowl adorning the female's face as they observed the pissy male by the border. Take a chill pill. "You smell like dead rat." As if to prove their point, Honey's nose scrunched up at the stench emanating from the male by the border, her eyes slowly turning to the blanket. Gross.

Probably the female should have stopped at that last comment, but Honey wasn't one to pass up any snarky opportunities. "Look like one too"

"Speech."

n4Bgj0C.gif

TURN ME INTO STARS

—— MAIN? PLOT ? TAGS

• Such disrespect from neutrals, He couldn't trust HawkClan after all then, could he? Not if Valor was here, not if he was being outsnarked by some bitch who hadn't even been born when he was a powerful leader. This wasn't the time, he was afraid, he couldn't fight back if he was afraid, he could only use his own hoarse voice as some sort of comfort. "I talk to ColouredClan, you're there trying to kill me. I go to the Rift, you try to kill an amnesiac I'm caring for, I come here and once again you're here bitching about said amnesiac. He's not my boyfriend, so don't get jealous, I know how tempting it must be to try and get it on with another dog but he ain't interested,". This guy really needed to figure out a permanent place to stay, he had been in SunClan as well, the guy hopped more than a frog on cocaine. That wasn't a good thing either, it proved how disloyal you were as an animal whose base species was well known for their loyalty. "And you," he turned towards Honeypaw, having no urge to show his teeth like he normally would. "Valor's right about something for once, someone is dying. The dead rat happens to be carrying part of your leader's best friend,ripped off by the Exiles. I don't want to have to show you the leg of a child, so you best turn your ass around and get your leader for me, it's urgent we do something about this". He knew he was wasting time trying to outwit them, he had to stop himself from doing it before he chewed the other out and left her into a pathetic sniffling excuse of an apprentice. "Please, just get her," he pleaded, jaw clenched in concern as he tried not to let too much of his anxious frame of mind show to these rude animals.

• *:・゚✦ HONEYPAW, L.T.M.R.

—— place me in your shining eyes | female & hawkclan *:・゚✦

"Like I give two shits — your threats are so empty I can practically see the mothballs forming." Invisible brows furrowed deeper as Feliks directed their 'pleas' towards Honeypaw. It was so pitiful how the leader asked for the apprentice to fetch Hawkclan's leader, the feline truly did feel as if they were going to throw up. But instead Honey simply turned their nose up to the intruder and turned tail. The apprentice was bitchy, but not going to ignore this apparently "urgent" matter, no matter how much Honey wanted to call bullshit on it. Honey went to find Littlestar.

As the ebony feline left, small murmurs could be heard that vaguely sounded like 'motherfucker'.

"Speech."

n4Bgj0C.gif

TURN ME INTO STARS

—— MAIN? PLOT ? TAGS

• "colouredclan?" jeez, that little fiasco? valor barely remembered his time there, honestly just some flashes here and there. one contained smashing an apprentice through a wall and fourthwall kicking his ass but that was really all he could go off of. had he really tried to kill him there? well, he probably deserved it, ten points to ferality for making a good choice on that; though it made the hound wonder if anyone else held a grudge against him because he tried killing them. "i got exiled from there." he responded rather bluntly with a shrug of his shoulders. apparently going off and attacking your alpha in an allied clan was a no-no, but what did he know? he was a mindless beta that was loyal to his pack and his pack only, like his original species was based on. clan loyalties were nothing if you didn't have a pack to fall back on. clans exile, clans betray, but his family would never let him down.

valor's right about something for once. woah woah, now suddenly feliks knew him to know this? or to even... say that? what the fuck was up with this guy... suddenly when you hate a rapist it invalidates other rapists; who would've thought. "oh look, and we're all alone again." he grinned, his tongue flickering and pupils narrowing. honestly valor didn't mind the rotting smell, considering half his packmates smelled like that. or worse. "if you want to avoid me, then leave the rift, hawkclan, and skyclan alone. it's really not that hard. i mean are you really gonna talk when your allied with two enemies? now thats a bit concerning." two of those three places he joined off of impulse anyway. skyclan needed help, and malkyn was in the rift. with her anger setting off it had summoned valor to her side, just like it had for sola. pack loyalties were his only priority. maybe it was because he was selfish but valor didn't really care what was going on. his mind was focused on one thing; feliks leaving. he didnt want him here anymore, he didnt want the bastard anywhere near his family or his boyfriend or whatever either. amnesiacs gain their memories back all the time, and it was no excuse for the things he had done.

"what do you even plan on doing? attack the exiles?" noting comes out of raids anymore except injuries and rising tensions. politics were weird.

— no gods

no masters

• *:・゚✦ NOBODY WANTED ME, NO ONE THERE TO NEED

—— if only i could live in that kind of world i dreamed | tags &reference *:・゚✦

" A-Actually, the cartel are our friends. " It did really felt like it was his place to speak right now, to much tension in the air for his taste. Dimitri of course could't stay away from the drama though especially when Feliks was involved because he was always a such great drama show he just couldn't miss out even one episode of. Inu on the other hand was not supposed to know this guy other then pranking his house in the cartel, not like he known that, hopefully. Inu at least had no idea who it had been he had pranked it was just a silly prank on one of Hawkclan's 'alliences'. This guy Valor though?, he was a rather rude guy and Inu had to admit not liked him special much. He seemed violent and controling unsure even what he felt with him seeming so close to Lii-chan. The last thing she needed was a control freak to act like a jealous little boyfriend. If it come down to it though Inu would do something about it, actually both would, Inu and Dimitri together.

" Sir, i w-will get Lii-chan for ya. If ya are telling the t-truth and one of Lii-chan f-friends are in danger s-she should at least k-know about it. " Right?. Why was his two clanmates acting so agressive in the first place for?. Was he missing something importend here?. Inu had missed out on this awful crimes Feliks had seemed to be apart of only seeing a wasteful act of agression. Dimitri on the other hand know everything also why he wanted to get Littlestar because who know what fun this could bring, eh?. Giving a dip of his head to the wolf the canine would turn himself around to get the person who had been asked after letting this tension in the air be left unspoken about. Inu really wasn't out after trouble and Valor actually scared him a slight bit.

// littlestar g. d.   

rmWCK3F.gif

~~ I GOT A PLACE FOR THE WICKED TO GO GOT A MINDSET THAT NOBODY KNOWS

NOW THE EVIL IS TAKING CONTROL AND WHERE'S OUR FREEDOM NOW~~

king of despair | pureblood vampire | kitsune | played by seina -- tags

• late response aghh! excited asf

The little grey tabby was tired and stressed and depre- okay, that was a lie. She wasn't medically depressed but she felt pretty god darn blue. Valor's return and Inu's hug had been the only two highlights of her week thus far but that was all. The rest was all bullshit and she was tired and she wanted to sleep all day. She was in her room, writing notes furiously down in her calendar in a futile attempt to keep her eyes from closing when she heard Inu enter her room. Someone was at the border, Feliks? Wait.. wait... he had something of Caera. Last she had heard of her friend, she'd been captured in the Exiles and Littlestar had been too wound up in the explosion of the thorn wall to do anything but if.. shit. Her heart rate speed up and the Monarch hobbled as swiftly as she could towards the destroyed border line, eyeing up Feliks. She didn't like him at all. The last visit she'd had in the Cartel where he'd argued against her valid points to exile George and save the Cartel had been lost on him. He hadn't listened. Xael kind of had but the rest? They had acted deaf. Her words had gone through one ear and out the other. But this guy? He'd defended George's actions. So no, she did not like him at all.

The smell was wretched. What Inu had told her had been brief so she didn't exactly know why Feliks was here but she knew it was to do with Caera and that Feliks was holding something rather disgusting. Her nose curled. "What is it? What's happened to Caera?" She wouldn't let her mind properly piece the two factors together; the bad smell and feeling. The fact Feliks looked distraught, desperate even. Her golden eyes narrowed, turning to Valor as the hellhound seemed particularly aggressive. She didn't scorn him though. Feliks deserved scorn. She didn't care if Valor yelled at him, so as long as she could still hear the damn Cartellian. Besides, they were friends with the Cartel. She had to hear him out.

TAGS

*:・゚✦ STEP BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO ATTACK
    I'M A BEAST, BETTER GIVE ME THE DEUCES
    *:・゚✦

— monarch of hawkclan | three legged | anger issues | prone to exploding | mother to five —

• More antagonizing, all up until Inu went off and Littlestar approached. He didn't answer Valor's question, didn't even look at the weird being as soon as he saw Littlestar off in the distance, positive that the hound would go off and tell the Exiles exactly what Feliks was gonna do with them. What happened to Caera... Tentatively the canine nudged the blanket towards the crooked jawed feline. "When we found it, George kept the information he knew from us. He had the initials of the perpetrator on his chest and he did nothing. I... I'm sorry, if I see him again I'm gonna kill him for being so selfish, no more protecting him at this point from me, I didn't want Westeros to torture my own, but it's clear he's not faithful to the group at all," he muttered, watching the other's expression nervously, waiting for her to open the horrible thing. When she did however, he looked away, as if not wanting to see a glimpse of it again.

It was Caera's severed leg. He would've brought the note along as well had Ryu not crumpled it up, but they knew who did it anyways. "They promised more than just that. When the Exiles attacked us, a Westerosi came along to their raid and tried to kill my daughter with lughting, and then when I confronted them about it, they said it was the kid's fault and said it'd be better off dead. I know what you said about Westeros, you'd talk to them as soon as Caera came back and dealt with our problem, but don't. Don't even mention them, let us handle it, them working together with Westeros is unforgivable,". Technicalities out the way, Feliks finally moved onto the vastly more important things, a snarl erupted from his throat as he shot his gaze right back up towards Littlestar. "I'm not gonna sit idly by whilst my leader is dying, but I'm gonna need your fucking help here. We need a plan,".

• Littlestars eyes rolled down towards the blanket and she stared at it unblinkingly before slowly lifting her gaze back to Feliks. She was unwilling to open the blanket and see what remained inside. A bad feeling had taken place inside her stomach. George. The second she heard the males name uttered by Feliks, her nose wrinkled, mouth curling into a snarl. Of course George was involved. He did nothing. Nothing at all. Littlestar bares her teeth and takes an angry step towards the wolf. "You should've fucking listened to me, Feliks. I told you and I told you that he wasn't to be trusted. But you didn't fucking listen to me. I.. I said he'd only bring the Cartel down. You defended him. You let him stay and now this happens and you come to me saying you're sorry? That you didn't want the damn Westero's to torture your own? George was never one of your own. I don't know why you were too fucking blind to see that. He was a traitor right from the start. The minute he tried to do that... that trafficking thing was the minute he betrayed you all. Let you all get raided time and time again by clans all because he was too much of a FUCKING SELFISH PRICK to leave the Cartel and let you guys live YOUR FUCKING LIVES!" She yelled, lifting her right paw and slamming it into the ground. Spit flew from her mouth.

Littlestar lowered her head once she finished screaming at Feliks and breathed harshly, horribly. Lifting her paw did she wipe her mouth and suppress frustrated tears, ears pinned to the cranium of her skull. I want to protect the Cartel. After my cousin Twilightzone died, murdered by someone I don't even know the name of.. I promised to myself that I'd protect the clan. Make sure it... it fucking remained safe. And then he comes along and he RUINS it all. He slanders your name like never before and you all let it happen. I tried, Twil. I tried to save your clan... I tried to save your people and I'm sorry if somehow I didn't try enough. She grits her teeth and lifts her head a little. The blanket. She has to open it. She knows that Feliks is waiting for her to open it. The Monarch doesn't want to at all but she has to. Slowly the leader extends a paw and lifts up the top of the blanket. As she does, a single fly zips upwards into her face and she steps back, snorting and furiously waving it away. Then she looks back the content in the blanket. And her eyes widen. And she realizes the leg sitting there, in a throne of maggots and rotten blood, is none other then Caera's leg. "No." She says, thinking of what Caera is going through right now. In the Exiles, leg cut off by someone and Littlestar knew exactly the pain of it except Caera didn't have anyone to heal her. She was at the Exiles right now. Mouth slightly agape, she tries not to cry out. The small cat pushes her paw over her muzzle to muffle any sound of horror and listens to Feliks, trying to focus on his words, eyes on the leg. Westero's worked with the Exiles. She tries not to breathe too hard but suddenly everything is going wrong again.

Just when she thought it was going to be okay. Caera's hurt, tortured in an enemy clan. Westero's might've worked with the Exiles. This meant raids, war, pain and death. It promised it. Littlestar was promising to herself, a dangerous thing, that she would kill the Exiler that did this to Caera. She would fucking kill them. Littlestar turned cold despite the fire in her eyes, turning to Feliks. "I don't like you, Feliks. But I like Caera. I want to save her. I will help you.. Hawkclan will help you." She is okay with saying it. She wants to help the Cartel. George is gone now. The problem, him, is temporarily gone and she can focus on getting Caera back and alive.

TAGS

— monarch of hawkclan | three legged | anger issues | prone to exploding | mother to five —

• He knew he was wrong, it was a big step for the wolf who blamed others for his own failures to state anything otherwise. Silent as a mouse he stood, gaze filtering past Littlestar as she ranted at him. She was right. but the male had apologised once, and another did not sit well with him even for a good cause. BlizzardClan had exiled him for accusations that were false, apologist... rapist... misogynist... they didn't know of his past with the Exiles and the things he had done to them so it was wrong for them to ever accuse him of such things. They would never talk to each other either, unless they were as adamant for the Cartel's destruction as Westeros was. He just didn't want someone getting removed from his clan for actions that had been legal since Ryan's reign. But... knowing everything about a leader's location, and not helping her? That was treason, that was a step too far and the canine meant what he said. If he ever saw George again, his head would be displayed on a pike in the middle of camp, a warning for all of those thinking of betraying the Vanguard's pride and joy. He sighed, glancing a sneak peak at HawkClan's leader once she finally opened the blanket. That look told him everything he needed to know, it was the same look the male had shared when he first found out. Unadulterated anger, that seemed to be Littlestar's default setting, but here, it meant promise. No laughing, no tossing the thing around to her clanmates like a chewtoy, she was respectful and she was pissed. An ally they could count on then, a true ally.

I don't like you. Well perhaps not a true ally yet, but it didn't matter - an enemy of an enemy was a friend, even she couldn't deny that. "Thank you," he mumbled, truly meaning it. Things were falling apart without a leader, the clan had no one to turn to, no one to give them morale in their dark days. Xael was.... not the true leader, not at the moment, it was just different. Having Caera back meant a multitude of things, and once she had been pried away from them, then the fun with the Exiles could truly start. Revenge, the feeling it gave him always creeped up his spine and made him smile, knowing that he was doing something right for the good animals of this world, there was truly no hobby better. He was still stone-faced for now though, letting all of those things Littlestar was thinking bubble into rationalised thoughts of maiming and murdering the ones responsible. My warriors are still pretty beat up over all of them raids from before, They'd be as useful as a eunuch in a brothel if they fought head on in unknown soil to them. A distraction on the outside of the prison means that I can sneak 'em a back entrance of something and get Caera outta there he turned the conversation telepathic, hoping to send the waves of info to Littlestar and Littlestar only. He didn't trust Valor the clan hopper, not one bit, even if he had grown quieter since the arrival of the leader this was precious info that shouldn't be shared with someone who could change allegiances so quickly.

• felik's lack of response hadn't done much to deter valor. the hellhound was petty enough to take it as a win, even if the wolf was in a poor state to bicker back. even so, he knew to hold his tongue when littlestar arrived, slightly surprised she hadn't told him to cool down seeing as they were 'friends' with the cartel. cold amber eyes darted back and forth between the two, his ears twitching when one spoke after the other. he didn't know who this caera was but she seemed... important, politically and personally.

a sickly grin grew on his scaled maw as littlestar chewed feliks out. her aggression toward the wolf was... satisfying, to say the least. knowing that this issue was even partially to blame on him was the cherry on top of it all. he really screwed up with this and valor barely knew what was even going on. though seeing the cartellian like this was just so... fun. not that the hound believed in it, but this was some real karma biting him in the ass. at littlestar's word to help, he would snort and turn around to leave. sure, he would do it for the hawkclan leader. friends were important to have and stick by. not to mention the exiles was a rather filthy place to be in, having been captured by them himself back in the elite. not a fun time... "i'll wait for your call." he barked over his shoulder before eventually stalking off.

— no gods

no masters

• "Thank you," Littlestar didn't make a move to dip her head or give him anything of acknowledgement. She simply stared at him, gaze firm and cold. Repeating over and over in her head were promises and statements; I'm not doing this for him, I'm doing this for Caera. For Twilightzone and her dream. For the clan I was supposed to protect, promised to protect. And she trusted herself to follow through with this. Caera would be safe, she would be rescued. She had her eyes closed when the telepathic message hit her. She quickly recognized Felik's tone of voice but even so, the idea of someone in her mind like that unnerved her. Still, she listened. And because she didn't have telepathy, there was no way she could return his conversation. But she wondered why he had it on telepathy in the first place? Was he intending to hide the plans from her people or was he paranoid that an Exiler was listening in to the plotting? She remained silent only because of the latter reasoning. The dark grey tabby gave a little nod to convey all the information she could to Feliks; I know the plan, I've got it. She straightens up and looks mostly towards her people, ears angled forwards. "We'll be raiding the Exiles soon. We'll weaken them and try get Caera but if that doesn't work, the weakening will be enough to hit them again." The tabby announced, golden eyes slitted and passing from the left to the right.

"i'll wait for your call." She looked towards Valor Praelium as the hellhound walked off the scene. Her ears twitched and she wondered how he felt about it. She knew he had beef with Feliks.. she didn't know why but he did. Perhaps she'd ask him about it later. Littlestar turned back to Feliks. "I'll update you on the raid after it's done," Littlestar says bluntly. "and then we can plan more actions of war."

TAGS