BLACK HOLE SUN | OPEN

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • grym was settling in rather nicely to bloodclan despite only a few of the members being old enough to remember her former home before it went downhill and turned into the dominion or whatever. the gruff hyena looked out over the landscape and rolled her eyes. the sentiment she held for her family wherever they were was harsh, but she didn't let it get in the way of performing her duties as a loyal member to her current home. grym was just glad that starka and aesa were dead, the fuckers deserved everything that happened to them. the blue electricity was just a distant memory, the empire her father lead now dead and gone.. just like scarclan. grym sighed and walked towards the general meeting area of the clan, determined to at least make a few acquaintances. she often wondered if anyone from scarclan, especially breakdance, were still alive. probably not, but that was to be expected. no one really stayed around forever in this cruel and unforgiving world. "meet 'n greet, fer those of y'who want t'talk." her voice was a bit raspy and harsh, but she let it slide.

(c)trexgirl

*:??? THE MORE THAT YOU FEAR US

THE BIGGER WE GET *:???

— played by scene | grym harbringer-praelium-praevado | hyena | bloodclan

• Dusk could not shake his curiosity with Grym - it was somewhat akin to his mystified attitude toward Sadramida. Seeing former leaders - once exalted and now fallen from grace - walk among normal people was a strange feeling. It felt oddly surreal to see someone you'd heard legendary stories about as a child right in front of you, doing mundane tasks like everyone else. Curiosity lighting up his tired blue gaze, Duskmire turned a corner and approached Grym slowly. "Hello, Grym," the cream tabby said, keeping a hesitant distance as if he feared she'd get upset if he stepped any closer. "I'm Dusk - we uh, met at the border." He stood there in silence a moment, trying to remember his manners. "BloodClan treating you alright?" Dusk asked casually, finally sitting down. Standing around and staring had seemed decidedly weird.

• grym could sense duskmire's hesitance and eyed him curiously. why was he being so hesitant and shy? grym knew that he knew of her, but that was no reason to act this way. the hyena narrowed her eyes and nodded in a small greeting towards the tabby. "hello dusk." she said this in a somewhat kind tone. grym smirked a bit at his statement considering her joining. how could she forget him? "ya, i know." the hyena sniggered a little bit before regaining her somewhat gruff yet regal attitude. "eh, i did just rejoin. it's different than i 'member." of course it would, why wouldn't it be? a lot had changed since risencorpse's rein. "can't say i'm complainin' though, change is good." sometimes it was for the best, after all. the former leader blinked a few times, trying to get the memories deeply ingrained in her brain out of her current thoughts. now was not the time to reminisce. "how long 'ave y'been here, dusk?" she figured this conversation shouldn't all be about her. grym wasn't in the mood really to share too much about her past.

ooc | also,,, is his avi fenris????

(c)trexgirl

The post was edited 1 time, last by GRYM ().

• [it be Ya Boi fenris]

hierarchies were a distant concept to the wolf. they understood leadership, and subordinates. they understood that when a leader was in charge, their followers had to obey and listen. bow their heads and let their superiors do as they wished. it wasn't a concept kao followed completely, but it felt familiar. again, a distant concept to the creature. although approaching grym, kaonashi felt very much in the presence of a leader. though fallen, the emotions they read of her felt similar from a time he no longer knew.

shaking off the feeling, kao would approach her with a cheerful wag of his tail, silent as they sat down and idly listened.

• Yuu had not been existent when ScarClan had been around, and so he was oblivious to Grym's past. To his knowledge, something like the group never even existed— he had yet to hear stories about these fallen civilizations. When he did, he would be intrigued as always and would like to be told of everything one could recall about the subject. He did not feel the mighty aura that Kaonashi and Duskmire felt. He simply saw a normal hyena, a first tier he didn't know the name of. He would approach at the harsh call, his half-lidded gaze shifting over the gruff hyena with a vague look of curiosity glinting in those wine red visionaries of his. The scarfed child would settle down nearby, ears flicking forth upon his head.

"I never met you before," Yuu began, his tone mostly indifferent while he spoke, "So, I assume you're a newer member?" Yuu had begun feeling that greeting those at the border were repetitive— it was essentially the same thing over and over again. There was little difference, as it all would end the same way. He cared little about this though, it was more or less his job to patrol the borders. His tail flicking, he continued, "My name is Yuu."

[ TAGS ]

BUT YOU MADE UP YOUR MIND AND PUT ME ON YOUR STAGE ——・゚✦

——・゚✦ JUST TAKE IT ALL BACK, I'M NOT THE KING OF ANYTHING.

yuu baskerville-lucifus-walker // bloodclan third tier // tags // penned by yakan

• grym stared at the second bloodclanner who came into the scene for a little bit, examining them thoroughly. this place sure has changed a lot. the hyena's earliest memories were of haemon mist being leader, but that was eons ago and she was just a child at the time. "'ey there." the former leader said to kaonashi before turning to the one who called himself yuu. technically, she was a newer member since she had not lived in bloodclan for a few years, so the hyena didn't get too bend out of shape about it. "technically, ya. nice t'meet ya, yuu." grym said in a rather kind of gruff manner. her voice and sentences were always a bit choppy from the way she spoke, but grym was sure none of them minded it in the slightest. "that's a cool name, yuu. is it y-o-u or y-u-u or maybe y-o-o?" grym was a little bit bored but intrigued at yuu's name, so she decided to question it. why she did, however, was a complete spur of the moment.

ooc | ey,, i luv my boy fenris

(c)trexgirl

The post was edited 1 time, last by GRYM ().

• YOU CAN'T TAKE ME, I'M FREE — tena — bloodclan — she/her — tags

Hesitantly, the petite sand cat made her way over, unusual blue eyes settling on the one who called them with curiosity. Grym. She stored the name silently as she dipped her head, a smile shaping it's way across her maw. She was still trying to figure out her place here, and if she could trust her clanmates. The word 'slave' still bounced around her head, and she forcibly shoved it aside, bitter and stubborn. She had to prove Anakin wrong. They weren't Depurs. They weren't.

"Hey," the youth chimed. "I'm Tena. It's nice to meet you."

• / i love fenris very much and i would die for him

Dusk, tough and jaded as he tried to appear, did often feel very lesser compared to others, especially those he held in high regard. His reverence toward Grym was deserved in his opinion, even if she didn't think so. He nodded politely to her remarks about change being good - he didn't always necessarily agree with that - and blinked in surprise when she asked about him. "Me? Oh, off and on, you know. I was here from Merle to Evangeline and then I, uh, left for a while. Just came back recently." the tabby explained casually, drawing a paw over his ear and yawning. The downtime between his stays in BloodClan was something he never mentioned, which he was sure Grym would understand. He didn't know where she had been since ScarClan and he wasn't going to ask.

A few others joined them after he spoke, and the cream tabby nodded hello to them. "Hi Kao, Yuu, Tena." Dusk said, flicking his tail idly. He wondered how they felt about Grym; most of them were fairly young, after all.

• Grym? Barb had been there at her joining, but they hadn't chatted much. Maybe this was a chance to get to know her, huh? Although the girl wasn't too keen on making unnecessary connections, it would only do her good if she got to know her clanmates. After all, who knew when knowledge of them would come in handy? So, Barbara made her way toward the group gathering around the older femme, ears perked forward. Ew, they were talking about... history. Well, just Dusk and Grym, but it was enough to cause her to wrinkle her nose. She had never been interested in the past - it didn't concern her, and it didn't do anything for the present, so what did it matter? "Heya, sweetheart," the young leader purred in greeting, plopping down in the sand beside Tena. "I'm Barbara Fawkes." Had she introduced herself when they first met? She didn't think so. If so, whatever.

//retro to birth

tags

I HOLD MY BREATH AND CLOSE MY EYES
    AND DREAM ABOUT
     HER