Help Please (( Lost and technically Visiting ))

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • Crap. This is not how Ahi imagined this trip to go.

He was walking... well... more running around the loner lands, frantically trying to find others. He had only come here to reminisce on his own past as a loner, not get lost in the vastness of it. He was freaking out. Where the hell was he? As he was frantically running around, he ran onto the territory of Windclan. He didn't realize it until he saw some structures, looking like houses and stuff. He takes a breath. There was at least some sign of civilization. He begins to walk towards the structures he saw but there still was leftover panic that was making himself feel uptight. This would be when he would play guitar to calm himself down, but he didn't have his guitar right now. He takes a breath and starts singing a song to himself, but he still was singing it out loud.

((The song that Ahi is singing ))

((Vocals start at 0:50))

So, So you think you can tell

Heaven from Hell

Blue skies from pain

Can you tell a green feild

From a cold steel rail

So you think you can tell

RP'd by mrcool909090

Ahi
  • Hearing someone singing? — someone who doesn't belong here, mind you — catches Halo's attention, and suddenly the canine is face to face with Ahi, violet eyes narrowed. Despite him being an ally, she's not a big fan of trespassers, so her attitude isn't friendly right off the bat. It's not necessarily mean, either, just cool. The expression on her face, formerly sharp, shifts into something neutral, and she's speaking up without a second thought. "Who are you?" Despite knowing a few individuals outside of WindClan, he's not one of them. "Hopefully you have a good reason for being here. It's somewhat inconvenient. But, anyways, I'm Halo." Silently, the deputy reminds herself to stay calm. Ahi isn't the enemy here, and she shouldn't be having such a reaction to his presence. Maybe it's solely because she was caught so off guard. We'll see.

mobile!!

TAGS

'CAUSE BABY YOU LOOK HAPPIER, YOU DO ——

glass[halo]s, blizzardclan warrior | my friends told me one day i'll feel it too ・゚✦

• He takes another breath after he finishes up singing and the canine's words reached his ears. "Oh, me? I'm Ahi. Im not sure if I have a good enough reason to be here." He sighs. "I just got lost and started to panic. And I wanted at least somewhere to calm down and this was the first place that I found. And about the singing, that usually helps me calm down." He takes another breath, trying to not get alarmed at the slight anger Halo was giving him.

Heaven from Hell

Blue skies from pain

From a cold steel rail

RP'd by mrcool909090

Ahi
  • ((bump))

Heaven from Hell

Blue skies from pain

From a cold steel rail

RP'd by mrcool909090

Ahi
  • "well kid, you're ass deep in windclan territory." the fox grunted as he appeared beside halo. he glanced at the deputy with a look of what the fuck before turning back to ahi. so he played guitar and was one of the panicky schizoids that were jittery enough to shake the pelts off their bodies... great. because windclan didn't have enough of those. "are you looking to get anywhere? said you're lost? can give ya directions to where you need to go. unless you're destination was here." which he could see possible. windclan seemed to be a magnet for anti-social hipsters.

Do you walk in the valley of kings?
    Do you walk in the shadow of men

tags

• "YOU THINK I'M CRAZY"

The baby raptor wouldn't speak as he came over. Offering a nod to the lost visitor.

"speech" | tags

*:・゚✦ WE'RE STANDING STILL IN TIME

THE BLOOD ON OUR HANDS IS THE WINE *:・゚✦

— zerrak skywalker | kit | windclan | velociraptor | tags

• "THEY'LL FIND YOU, BURN YOU"

The child would slip over and lay beside Zer. Head tilting slightly as he watched. Wondering what was to happen.

"speech" | tags

*:・゚✦ THERE'S A MOMENT WE MAKE A DECISION

NOT TO COWER AND CRASH TO THE GROUND *:・゚✦

— leopold marsh-frederick-stark | priest, chevalier | knights of eden, westeros | saluki mix [rabbit sized permanently] | tags

• Bo was probably one of the kinder members of this super stoic faced clan, not really by personality or choice-- but out of a force of habit. He'd been raised in a very strict household. If he wasn't constantly cheerful and smiling. "Hello there! You're really good at singing by the way." the fox would remark with a polite smile once he approached. "But Kellogg here's right. We can't help you get back home until you tell us where you came from." he'd add sympathetically. Ahi vaguely smelled of Blizzardclan. A scent he recognized pretty quickly due to the long time he'd spent there himself.

Ll5ye6D.gif Dr7Slui.gif Jltfxce.gif

—TREAT THOSE PESKY FEELINGS LIKE A READING LIGHT! 

(currently depressed and sick | tags | windclan advisor | plot with bo | rped by Tapioca)

• "Ok. I came from Blizzard Clan. Does any of you know where that is?"

((i hate muse))

Heaven from Hell

Blue skies from pain

From a cold steel rail

RP'd by mrcool909090

Ahi