I've stopped wondering why you don't answer || o || joining

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!

• ★ ★ ★ (A bad starter for the bro himself)

The goldador paused, drawing in a long breath. This felt... Weird. Being here, at the edge of the territory of the clan he planned to try and join. Shaking his fur out a bit to try and soothe his nerves, the canine wondered if maybe this was a bad idea. He could stay a loner, couldn't he? He could, yeah. Still, he knew a few people here. Well, he had known people here. Wilford was dead now, wasn't he? Considering that, Wilford was one person not several.

This was stupid, he should just do it. Glancing back up from his paws he frowned, and again was hit with a wave of worry. Did he just sit here on the border and wait? He'd asked his friends for advice on this, but he was forgetting most of what had been said. He was pretty sure they had sad not to just wander into the territory, as that might be seen as aggressive. Still, he was going to get bored just sitting here.

"Uh... Hello? Is uh- is anyone there?"

He finally called out, deciding maybe someone would hear him and come along. If not he guessed he'd just have to sit here and wait, and try to entertain himself. Great.

"Speech."

MY BLEEDING HEART WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

tumblr_inline_ossgtd7ikj1uochmh_540.gif

*:・゚✦ I'VE BEEN DOING MY BEST SINCE I LEFT COLLEGE
    BUT I THINK MY BEST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH
    *:・゚✦

— Chase Septiceye | loner | tags | played by Snarkyidiot —

• Smaller paws carried herself toward the unfamiliar voice with curiosity and some fear in case this voice belonged to an enemy clanner waiting to fight or snatch someone from their home. The hybrid would pause from a distance and stare at the figure for a moment to look them over, slowly walking closer after she decided it was worth a shot. " Welcome to Riverclan! My name is Willow Warfstache-Mortem and may I ask if you are here to join? " Her slightly smaller form stood still, pink ears flopped somewhat as she stared at him expectantly. Though, she seemed to quickly pick on his worry and offered a smile to the older canine, tail wagging as she held herself with more confidence before Chase. " Riverclan is the best and it's a pretty chill and accepting place, though I may just be a little bit biased. " A dorky laugh quickly came from the child, sitting down before him to show some sort of interest or whatever the hell her body language did.

(c)trexgirl

YOU'VE BEEN ACTING AWFUL TOUGH LATELY, SMOKING A LOT OF CIGARETTES LATELY

BUT INSIDE YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE BABY

tags  plotting thread tba

• ★ ★ ★ The sound of footsteps somewhere nearby perked him up a bit, head lifting as he tried to find whoever it was. Soon enough she revealed herself, and Chase blinked. A small girl who quickly introduced herself as Willow- Warfstache!? Standing in his excitement, Chase tried to keep himself from looking intimidating. Then again, a goldador in a snapback probably wasn't all that terrifying.

"Joining, yeah! I got recommended to this clan by a bro of mine. You apparently share his last name, and seeing as you're pretty young I'm gonna guess Wilford had a daughter?" He questioned, voice a little louder than he'd intended it to be. He was just excited. "And I'm Chase by the way! Chase Septiceye, nice to meet you!" He added his name as an afterthought, laughing a bit over his forgetfulness. Her fondness for her clan, however biased, comforted him quite a bit. Chase wasn't sure he'd handle joining a clan that was super hostile and active, sounded more like Anti's speed.

"Speech."

• "You'd be correct. She's also Obscuro's daughter." The rumbling tones of the beast spoke out as he made his way over, eyes shifting over the canine. It gave him a twinge of jealousy, and emotion that grew bolder as he watched him. He used to be a canine himself before...this had happened to him and he wasn't so sure as to why it had happened yet. He had managed to find his body and put it somewhere safe but other than that he was a bit unsettled at the change as well. Shifting a little bit he settled down beside Willow, eyes flicking away as he attempted to breath and settle himself. "But welcome to Riverclan. We definitely love to have newcomers come to join us in our home. I'm Desmond."

desmond_eyes_1_by_zyteria-dbjbc4q.png

DESMOND'S TAGS

THERE'S NOT MUCH LONGER, SO DON'T TRY AND HIDE

YOUR BODY'S WEAKENING, SO WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT

• ★ ★ ★ The dog spooked as Desmond appeared, taking in the appearance of the creature before him with curiosity and surprise. That was... Quite a look. Rad. Shaking his head a bit, Chase went back to doing his best to be friendly and not stupidly awkward. First impressions were important, after all. Stacy always said that, and always got mad when Chase did something dumb when they were meeting someone new.

"Uh. Neat." He commented, unsure how to react to finding out Willow's mother. Cool name, though. Hopefully she was a nice lady, Willow seemed sweet. "Nice to meet you dude! I'm Chase, like you probably heard. I'd be honored to join your clan if you guys will have me." His tail wagged excitedly as he spoke, and he wondered what all he'd do for the clan. He wanted to be a valuable member, but the idea of ranking high seemed intimidating. So, a valuable normal ranking member sounded good.

"Speech."

• "Of course, we would welcome you." The beast had been a great deal more herself these days. Considering the last few days she had been acting... off. Off probably was the wrong word, maybe outwardly she had been strange, but it was like a breath of fresh air to her then. Now though she was back to acting the way she should. Not entirely pro; but not off her own rocker either. The beast was in a mellow state of mind. Eased with the knowledge she armed herself with, and the fact that willow was safe- and before her.

As she stepped towards the group, she settled beside willow with a smile flashed towards the newcomer. "I'm Obscuro, It's nice to meet you chase."

go_by_victoriousalice-dbgwwwt.png

AND MY G H O S T S ARE DRAGGING ME TO WHAT I'VE LONG RECONCILED

MY DEMONS LEARNED TO SWIM LONG AGO, BUT I'M P E T R I F I E D !

Obscuro Zacktov Mortem

Bio - Tags - Opinions

• Willow was definitely confused on just how many secret friends and family her father had, though this guy seemed to be alright. Then, soldier dad Desmond decided to come over before she even had time to answer back to the excited joiner and his much larger form had quickly sat next to her smaller one. " Chase Septiceye? Oh, yeah! Wilford-- Um, Dad wrote something about you in his diary. Like, a wedding or something like that. " She rubbed the back of her neck with her paw and ignored the fact she had said her father's first name, only keeping her attention on the living people around her. Especially her mother, who had just arrived and had still seemed odd in her opinion. " Intimidating, isn't she? " She joked to the snatchback wearing dog, nuzzling her mother affectionately.

(c)trexgirl

//muse wtf get yourself together

YOU'VE BEEN ACTING AWFUL TOUGH LATELY, SMOKING A LOT OF CIGARETTES LATELY

BUT INSIDE YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE BABY

tags  plotting thread tba

• Snowprincess didn't really know what was going on since she was... very much new to the clan. She had no clue who Wilford was (and only knew Obscuro in passing). She hoped that being new would not make her feel out of the loop with everything going on the in clan or she was going to feel out of place very fast. Either way, she stuck around. Wanting to meet the other new member. "Oh hey! I joined today too! We could be new buddies!" the ghost rabbit would joke, a friendly smile present on her delicate features. "It's nice to meet you, Chase. I'm Snow. Maybe we could try and figure out the clan together! I'm still learning about everything here myself."

tumblr_o5fy6pdUVs1rv3w3po1_400.gif tumblr_o5fy6pdUVs1rv3w3po2_400.gif

MY SWEET LOVE, WON'T YOU PULL ME THROUGH? 

-(everywhere i look i catch a glimpse of you.)-

(formerly called kate marsh | tags | former windclan medic | RPed by Tapioca)

• ★ ★ ★ As two more new people appeared, Chase did his best to both take in their appearances, greet them, and keep his attention on the two kind-of conversations he had going. Obscuro seemed really cool, but also really intimidating. "Nice to meet you too." He huffed, glad he was meeting so many new people.

The mention of a wedding brought up some bad memories, but Chase laughed that off. He laughed again as Willow nuzzled her mother and mentioned how intimidating she was, nodding dumbly along because what else could he do? She was intimidating even if Willow had been joking.

Snowprincess appeared and really threw Chase for a loop. Fascinated, he leaned forward slightly to greet her. "Rad! Newly joined buddies!" He cheered softly, eyes bright at the prospect of making new friends already. "It's nice to meet to meet you Snow! I'd love to try and figure stuff out together! It'll make it a lot less awkward I'm sure." He spoke carefully, trying not to sound too idiotic. Good first impressions, dude.

"Speech."

• "THERE'S ONLY TWO TYPES OF GUYS OUT THERE"

The truly scary one was here. The hood veiled assassin slipped over and stood silently beside Obby. Head low and silver eyes glowing in the darkness of her hood. "I am Guillotine Flamincato. Welcome." She offered as she studied him.

"speech" | tags

I'M LIKE A FIRECRACKER

I MAKE IT HOT

WHEN I PUT ON A SHOW