young, dumb and broke ( - joining)

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • ah, she was everything a lot of people here hated. a previous loner, who joined riverclan, then noticed it wasn't the right fit. which lead her here. she was nearly entirely black, with grey striped paws and a gray splotch on her maw and chest. she saw the world through angry blue eyes. blackpaw flicked her tail to and fro as she awaited for somebody to appear. it was not a far walk to the riverclan/windclan border, so she was currently at ease.

the pretty femme hoped something would be different here. her whole life she'd been on her own. her father disappeared first, then her mother. she never made friends in riverclan. she felt like a walking annoyance. little did she know, she was going to find things a bit more tense here CEDARPAW   paperpaw //  . hell, if it was least more interesting, she would survive. the sharp-tongued cat was ready for at least a little entertainment.

"hello? i'd like to join. my name is blackpaw."

tumblr_nups86vAi21txt22yo1_400.gifaTjLbQj.pngtumblr_nups86vAi21txt22yo1_400.gif

BLACKPAW | APPRENTICE | REF | VOICE | PLAYED BY TWISTY l BASED OFF MARVEL'S BLACKCAT

The post was edited 2 times, last by BLACKPAW . ().

• // I LOVE HER VOICE <333

"Starclan - another one?" Paperpaw groaned, hearing the dignified voice come from over a mound of a moor hill. Little to her surprise did she spot yet another loner near the Riverclan border. Her memory returns to the night where Bumblefoot had introduce their cousin, Pebbledpaw, and she angrily shoved the thought away - just as she was angrily hoping to shove the new-comer into that river. "Listen Blackpaw - if that is even your real name - there's naught for you in Windclan. No food, no family and certainly no friends." She lashes her tail, assessing the female.

//petition for them to become friends lol

NIB9VdY.jpgoSVaLwY.jpgpmW47pi.jpg

paperpaw x 8 moons x windclan app.

• [ ooc ] bitchpaw malfoy has arrived

Cedarpaw came trailing after Paperpaw, green eyes narrowing as he stared at Blackpaw. She had the stale scent of RiverClan on her fur, but it seemed to be mixed in with a variety of scents. A RiverClanner turned loner? Or had she been a loner before joining RiverClan.

"She's right," Cedarpaw agreed with Paperpaw, standing beside the other apprentice. "We don't need more of your kind here, how can we know you're not here to spy on us?" The tom's ears were flat against his skull, and he curled his lip. Idiotic, that's what this girl was.

*:・゚✦ FOR THE DAWN OF THE DAY — WHEN

EVERYONE WILL DO WHATEVER I SAY *:・゚✦

— windclan | ♂ | apprentice | tags/hub | played by upieces | all opinons ic —

• // thank you!! also yes, they should have a fight before giving up and agreeing to put their differences aside!

// "bitchpaw malfoy" lmaoo

blackpaw could feel the negativity as the other apprentice strolled up, so she wasn't too surprised by her words. they did, however, catch her a bit off guard. she blinked for a moment before smirking. "that's the blackpaw to you, hun. you know, you've got a bad attitude for such a pretty thing." it was all she said, before she was struck with realization. the apprentice didn't have to look twice to recognize her as pebbledpaw's cousin, the two looked a bit similar and he'd told her lots about his family anyway, "by the way, your cousin says hi."

she shifted her gaze to cedarpaw next, "oh, my bad. i didn't know you had a boyfriend." she mock-apologized to paperpaw for her flirty comment. blackpaw flicked her tail roughly, "my kind? do you mean all of the intelligent, the sweet, and the beautiful?"

• [ ooc ] i love her so much lmaoo

Boyfriend?! That made Cedarpaw's fur prickle and his angry look dropped for a moment, showing surprise. "Wh- Wh-" He sputtered, before regaining his composure. "I'm not her boyfriend!" Sure, Paperpaw was nice, but he'd never considered pursuing a relationship with her! Honestly, he didn't know if he ever wanted a relationship.

"And no, I didn't mean that." He hissed. Gee, fighting with Bearstorm and Bluepaw was easy, but now he'd met Blackpaw. Oh, sorry, the Blackpaw. "You're not intelligent, sweet, or beautiful."

*:・゚✦ FOR THE DAWN OF THE DAY — WHEN

EVERYONE WILL DO WHATEVER I SAY *:・゚✦

— windclan | ♂ | apprentice | tags/hub | played by upieces | all opinons ic —

• ☄ ----~ "Hide your lust, Cederpaw, its not a good look for a warrior," Zephyrbee said, exasperated, as he came up behind his two younger clan-mates. He had been out, trekking along the borders (because Bumble still wouldn't let him hunt just yet) when he came upon Paperpaw and Cederpaw speaking to an unfamiliar molly. Immediately, Zeph had gone over to investigate, just in time to hear a flustered Cederpaw claiming he didn't find the molly intelligent, sweet and beautiful. It was enough to make Zeph wonder what was going on with the younger generation and their definition courtship.

Still, he didn't like that Cederpaw seemed to have the hots for a stranger, of all cats. Another stranger. So many loners were joining, and so close to a huge war, it made him uncomfortable and pissed not knowing whether they could be spies or not for Bloodclan or the other enemies of Windclan.

"What is going on here?" he demanded, eyes narrowed as he regarded the ebony molly.

• Pretty thing? Why thank you - Paperpaw begins to smirk opening her maw to speak, when Blackpaw casually mentions her cousin, making her falter. She falters long enough that Cedarpaw was making some attempts to get back at Blackpaws' smooth insults. Curiosity lingers in her gaze as she remarks the femme again .... and anger. Obviously the femme had no idea how this was going to knock her family side-ways.

Talking of family, she's not surprised to see Zephyrbee out and about when he should apparently be resting (if Bumbles' complaining means anything). "Zeppy, another dumb loner wants to join. Can you send her away so we can get on with our normal clan day please?"

NIB9VdY.jpgoSVaLwY.jpgpmW47pi.jpg

paperpaw x 8 moons x windclan app.

• JasperStar flattened his ears in irritation as he heard Paperpaw. 'Another dumb loner wants to join.' What was wrong with loners? The clan needed all the help they could get right now, and with the famine and all. "Paperpaw, that's not how you treat a guest." He meowed sternly, walking over to stand beside Zephyrbee. He looked to the she cat Paperpaw was harassing, and smiled kindly. "Don't mind her. I'm JasperStar, leader of WindClan. Are you looking to join us?"

Jaspereyes| Male| 24 Moons. Ages however | Windclan| Senior Warrior| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds, nervous alone| Worst quality: curious about everything, doesn't like being 'cooped up'| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Played by Jadefeather12

• ooc: blackpaw's aesthetic w/ the blackcat is a+++++ i already love her

the masculine was next to approach on three legs, quick to hear paperpaw and cedar's sharp words in which caused the masculine to laugh. if he had water, he would have spit it out. he sure did like that apprentice, she mixed things up- so much better than all these friendly faces he was surrounded by. it was like drowning in joy and boy did he hate that, in fact, he made it his duty to be the exact opposite. it was fun to insult people. he hadn't met cedarpaw but he supposed he liked the salty fellow too.  "welcome to windclan, darlin' if it wasn't for your sharp tongue and quick retorts i would have insulted you myself,"   he greeted, offering a toothy grin. a sly silver gaze slipping towards jasperstar.  "of course she's lookin' to join, why else would she here?"   he snorted, gaze returning upon blackpaw. he wouldn't be sucking up to jasper anytime soon considering the tom wasn't the biggest fan of where he came from and the leader certainly didn't trust him. "where ya' from, blackpaw? you've got a mouth on ya' and some thick skin, i'm guessin' yer from riverclan perhaps?"

"A SLY GRIN AS SHARP AS A KNIFE. " 
    rper: rinnie themesong , ref by sublime , ex. bloodclan healer

ignore my ugly ass aesthetic- tryna get rid of the sidebar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• citrine ♦ ♦ ♦

ooc // blackpaw was coolest aesthetic award, confirmed <3

Tailing after her brother, as she was oft to do, Citrine came upon the group of bickering younger cats shadowed by the looming figures of Aloebite and Zephyrbee. The group felt sufficiently lacking in a recent ex-loners opinion, and Citrine made her position known instantly, siding next to Jasper.

Sensing some antagonism from Aloebite, she sent a sharp glance at the tom, a warning clear in her eyes. She would perhaps bring it up with the tom later, but for now there seemed a more pressing matter. The comments from Cedarpaw and Paperpaw, were not unusual and she'd often encountered the two. "You'd do well to remember where your leaders' roots come from." She warns them sharply.

At Aloebite's comments, Citrine assess Blackpaw closer. She'd heard Riverclan be referred to as the 'saltiest' clan there was, so wasn't surprised by the sharp wit of the femme. "Well, she certainly seems like a bright spark if she is from Riverclan. You'd be welcomed here by me at the least, it would give me a break from some .... dimmer cats."

• blackpaw grinned as she gave a sharp lash of the tail, watching as several new faces appeared. she decided to ignore paperpaw and cedarpaw now, feeling that she had already said too much. the femme tilted her head a bit at zephyrbee, detecting that her presence made him a bit uncomfortable.

ah, the guy in charge. it was about time someone with a good head on their shoulders appeared! "yes, i would like to join. i think i'd be an excellent clan", she looked directly at Paper and Cedar, "mate." blackpaw turned her attention to aloebite, a smirk returning to her face. "i can't be that easy to insult?" she gasped in mock hurt, before continuing, "yes i am loner born, joined riverclan. they didn't deserve me." she explained with a shrug. the apprentice smiled warmly at citrine, an appreciative sparkle to her blue eyes.

// omg ily all of you thank you sm!!

tumblr_nups86vAi21txt22yo1_400.gifaTjLbQj.pngtumblr_nups86vAi21txt22yo1_400.gif

BLACKPAW | APPRENTICE | REF | VOICE | PLAYED BY TWISTY l BASED OFF MARVEL'S BLACKCAT

The post was edited 1 time, last by BLACKPAW . ().

• JasperStar flicked his ears, considering the apprentice aged she cat with interest. She's feisty, but she's had clan experience before, she won't have a hard time fitting in. Well, probably. "Well then, welcome to WindClan, .." He hadn't caught her name, and looked to her for an answer

Jaspereyes| Male| 24 Moons. Ages however | Windclan| Senior Warrior| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds, nervous alone| Worst quality: curious about everything, doesn't like being 'cooped up'| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Played by Jadefeather12