AWKWARD HUG ¤¤ OPEN && ATTEMPT TO HUG LITTLESTAR

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!

• *:・゚✦ NOBODY WANTED ME, NO ONE THERE TO NEED

—— if only i could live in that kind of world i dreamed | tags &reference *:・゚✦

Okay so, Hawkclan been having it a bit rough recently especially Littlestar. Inu was not much of help to be honest but was trying to help out in his own way by collecting information about the end game to hopefully found out eventually who lead that group. So the german shepherd smelled with the sanctuary right now, having just come back from there now having a duel allience which meant he belonged to two clans now, woah that was alot more clans then he had ever thought of himself to join. But it was for the sake of Hawkclan, Lii-chan to be more exact. His loyalty did not lay with groups just indvinduals and insce the grey tabby lead this place and saw all the stress that brought her wanted to at least do something. Even asking the cartel for help to put himself out in uncomfortable conversation would be worth it. But still, the canine did not thought it was good enough. Littlestar was suffering and it didn't felt like anyone cared enough to show her she was important. Dimitri know, after all she had wanted him to kill her in that dark cage in Bloodclan. Inu might not know this but it was evident in this amber eyes sooooo....he had readed that hugs could help sometimes. Just one problem and that was his social awkwardness Inu was supposed to have possessed, to be honest Dimitri was not all comfortable to hug people either so they had something to share for once not like the game master ever let anyone know about it.

This was not about himself now, but Lii-chan and she needed a hug, at least he thought so. Inu was determined to try it out and hoped he not would get a slap in the face or his fur cut of. So with a beating heart and cheeks slightly pink in nervousement of what he was about to do started to seek for the scarred grey feline, knowing she where somewhere here he just needed to found her. " Uhm, L-Lii-chan?. " he asked after the leader, hoping she was close by here somewhere or else this would be even more awkward.

// littlestar g. d.

rmWCK3F.gif

~~ I GOT A PLACE FOR THE WICKED TO GO GOT A MINDSET THAT NOBODY KNOWS

NOW THE EVIL IS TAKING CONTROL AND WHERE'S OUR FREEDOM NOW~~

king of despair | pureblood vampire | kitsune | played by seina -- tags

• ever since reconnecting with his old friend, valor's lighthearted, childish crush has suddenly been rekindled. while the hellhound hadn't exactly been looking for any romance after him and tona's disappearance, his emotions seemed to have thought differently. part of valor still wanted to try and see if they could be something. they almost had, once, and then they had simply distanced each other after life got more hectic. he wanted to see if his feelings were right and that he wasn't being some hopeless fool. of course there was always conflict when it came to these situations. littlestar was a leader, her clan was leg-deep in peril and so much had happened in both their lives... valor was sure she didn't feel anything for him anymore. that she had grew out of crushing on some silly immature boy who couldn't keep himself from going feral if his life depended on it. he was too flawed and troubled and she was so...

well, she wasn't. valor saw littlestar as a great ambitious with a bright future ahead of her. he would only drag her down, and he didn't deserve such a loyal person. still, valor was growing rather protective of her. after the entire ordeal withe the end game it became clear she was a target and he needed.... well, he assigned himself as her guardian. when inu called for her, in a rather annoying way that made him want to tear out the german shepherd vocal cords. he refrained from doing so, obviously, and instead stared at him with a grimace. "don't ever talk like that again within my vicinity ever." he deadpanned, his lip curling. he had been around long enough to know that anyone who called their clanmates -chan~ or whatever, was irritating and intolerable to be around; no matter how cute their appearance may be. "what do you need her for?" he continued on, his tone rather defensive.

— no gods

no masters

valor praelium — played by: venom-mutt

• It wasn't like Littlestar was... suicidal anymore. No, back in the dark cage under the pyramids of Bloodclan she had been someone else. She had been desperate and empty at the same time. She had craved death as if it were water and she was a lonesome plant in the desert. She had begged Dimitri to do it, end it.. that way she wouldn't feel the desperation anymore because it was to this day one of the most shaming feelings in the world. Begging made her look desperate but lying in that pool of shit and vomit... the tabby shuddered to think of how she had been back in Bloodclan. How she would've been if Dimitri hadn't helped her escape. But he had.. and she didn't know why. She tried not to question it; how he'd gone from traitor to... a saviour of some sorts. Did he pity her? Did he believe it worse to let her live? She had, before it all. Littlestar had wanted to die. But after Valor's return, she'd started smiling again. It had been several months since a genuine smile had happened upon her face but it had occured when she saw her old childhood friend. Someone from the start of her story. And she remembered crushing on him too. It was odd because she'd been so, so young when she'd first felt feelings for him. And now she didn't know what to think. Besides, it had been centuries since Littlestar had felt feelings for.. well, anyone!

"Uhm, L-Lii-chan?. " Much unlike Valor, the apprentice thought Inu's nickname was nice. Besides, it was a gentle reminder of their past and she was glad of it. The tabby limped towards the mutated German Shepard, head cocked to the right, golden eyes bright but curious. She didn't know what he wanted of her but she was feeling pretty stressed at the moment so her mind automatically assumed it was something bad. Was he giving her bad news? She chewed her already scarred lip and stopped before him, glancing to the side as Valor padded up and appeared to look distastefully at Inu. Littlestar snorted at Valor, not quite noticing the protectiveness he was displaying over her. It was odd as all her life Littlestar had people who acted as guardians to her such as Ichigo, Cytus, O'Fraiser, Darkknight and now Valor. She hoped Valor was just making a stupid joke but even so, she casted him a brief narrow eyed glance. "Dude, calm." Littlestar said at the hellhound, ears angled before she looked back at Inu and grinned, this time real despite the stress. "What's up?" Please be good, please be good.

TAGS

*:・゚✦ STEP BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO ATTACK
    I'M A BEAST, BETTER GIVE ME THE DEUCES
    *:・゚✦

— monarch of hawkclan | three legged | anger issues | prone to exploding | mother to five —

• *:・゚✦ NOBODY WANTED ME, NO ONE THERE TO NEED

—— if only i could live in that kind of world i dreamed | tags &reference *:・゚✦

Inu instantly felt himself to flinch up in place when that voice of Valor appeared up, mismatched orbs directing themself over to him briefry before moving them down to not search for eye contact. Who was this guy?. Inu had never seen him around before and in all hoenstly was not fond on the way he behaved when it come to Lii-chan. Many might mistake him for a stuttering sweet little mess but his time by himself to survive had made him capable to do what was necessery. Dimitri had made hi mthat way even being so when the memories had been gone. Inu was not much different only that he had someone he cared for now and this one did not come out like a good company to her, at first glance of impression. " Uhm, i d-don't think ya are to d-decide that, w-whoever ya are. " He passively said using that instead of straight out saltiness and lifted up his head a bit to give more confidence to himself. He might be a nervous wreck of a coward but hw wouldn't say he didn't know how to speak back in defence because that was what he was doing right now along to give a hint of trying to insult the guy by giving out the impression of not knowing who this guy even where. Never heared abut him actually.

" And i d-don't need to tell ya t-that." There was tension in the air for sure and Inu had to swollow down but keept his guard. It was no reason to tell his business to this person how seemed to have a tiny bit of possession as a problem. It annoyed the mutated canine a slight bit, knowing he would have to keep a eye opend for this guy it seemed like.

But then the person in question arrived up and the cheeks of this golden fur would get a pink color as the canine now got a bit flustered, embarassed and nervouse. Head swifted over to her and a small smile soon find it's way up on his lips even wagging his three tails slightly. " Ah h-hi Lii-chan!. " he greeted shyly and lowered down the head again his smile growing to a nervouse grin as he now got hesitate over the plan he had been having. This guy present wasn't really helping either, feeling watched and uhm not special welcomed. " And i'm uhm, i c-called ya out b-because uhm..w-well ya s-see i t-thought, i-i mean, uhm,uhm - aha. " He swollowed and blushed unable to bring the words out from his mouth. Looking nervousely at her bite down at the lip.

Flattering down the ears Inu decided speaking was pointless from his part so took a deep breathe before steping forward and simple attempted to hug the girl because he was as awkward like that in the end. Showing affection and caring wasn't really his thing.

rmWCK3F.gif

~~ I GOT A PLACE FOR THE WICKED TO GO GOT A MINDSET THAT NOBODY KNOWS

NOW THE EVIL IS TAKING CONTROL AND WHERE'S OUR FREEDOM NOW~~

king of despair | pureblood vampire | kitsune | played by seina -- tags

• Oh, good. It seemed okay. He didn't look as if he were about to deliver bad news, with the smile and the slight nerves and all. It more seemed as if he were about to read a poem or sing or something. It was much better, a million times better, then saying someone was dead. Littlestar inclines her skull to the side and grins at him in the hopes it might ease his nerves or something. Because, hell, he did seem really on edge. Why did he seem so nervous? It almost made her nervous. Littlestar was a quite insecure person so she immediately assumed something was wrong with her. She anxiously kneaded her claws into the ground when he began to stutter and then he stepped forwards, she froze, and he wrapped her into a hug. Littlestar remained a solid block of ice as his paws wrapped around her. Physical contact. Her breath heightened and she tried to make herself melt into the hug but it was very hard to do so. Eventually, the tabby found herself coming alive again and she leaned into Inu's arms and attempted to hug the German Shepard back. Her eyes closed. The stress and exhaustion temporarily fled her as she snuggled into his fur and remembered how it was to be coddled by someone. Back when she'd been a baby, at least.

"Thank you." She whispered into his ear before leaning back and exhaling softly. "I needed that."

TAGS

*:・゚✦ STEP BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO ATTACK
    I'M A BEAST, BETTER GIVE ME THE DEUCES
    *:・゚✦

— monarch of hawkclan | three legged | anger issues | prone to exploding | mother to five —