PLEASE STOP YA SCARING ME ¤¤ LOST && SCARED

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!

• *:・゚✦ NOBODY WANTED ME, NO ONE THERE TO NEED

—— if only i could live in that kind of world i dreamed | tags &reference *:・゚✦

Okay, so Inu hadn't done much exploring around here yet which was a bit of a shame in all honestly because he was supposed to suck at knowing where to go and so if not learning his way around his sense of direction would fail him for sure. So today had been one of this days when the mutated canine had stept out and decided to explore, to found his way around and if possible found something pretty to collect and bring back home, heck maybe there was something he could take back to Lii-chan would that make her happy?. Inu wanted to do something for the scarred tabby after everything that had happend back then, his mission to colelct information here could wait for a other day. It just so happend to be the case that the further he had got, the more fascinated the eyes had got from looking at this pretty place had soon lost his tracks and unfortunate for himself ended up lost. For being a german shepherd he sucked to use his nose, eh?. Inu only come to realise this late on the evening and had tried to search himself back towards camp but had failed miserable and soo before knowing it darkness had arrived in to cloud the sky with darkness and what he feared become more of a reality. Ghosts. The Sanctuary was known for it, to celebrate the death, the spirits, the- the ghosts.

Maybe he was a tiny bit spooky when it come to ghosts.

So that was where he was right now, walking under the night sky with ears flattered down against the head, eyes widen open and with all three tails ducked under him. Inu was terrified, not wanting any ghost to come up and bite him in the tail or even worse...curse him. " Uhm, h-hello?, anyone o-out there?. ah! if ya are a g-ghost please don't answer, y-yeah?. " he spoke out to the night and swollowed down the nervouse clump in his throat. Ah, what he wished to not have done out today. that extra mile, to let himself lose his way and even more hated that he had a horrible scent to a nose. Such a sad excuse of a canine really since it should have been his most prectious part about himself.

Like it not could get any scarier some noises was heared right behind the terrified canine which made the fur stand up on no end. Reaction to it he would in the most terrified of way. He yelp and fly up in the air and the second he landed back down started running for his life. " HELP ME HELP ME, THE GHOSTS ARE AFTER ME!! THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE MY SOUL!!. " He yelled out hoping someone would ehar his pathetic cry but only manged to come that far before tripping and falling flat first on his face. Ouch, that hurt. Leaving out a soft sob the terrified mutated canine crawled himself up into a tight shaking fur ball with eyes shut and under his talons forming front paws. " G-go away, go away. ya d-don't exist, g-ghosts don't exist!. " he miserable failed to convince himself that as he was shaking like a little leaf. Inside Dimitri was laughting though, founding this quite amusing actually in fact it feeded up well on his boredom he had possessed earlier that day.

*:・゚✦JUST BY LIVING I'M NOTHING FOR ANOTHER DAY
    HUNDRED LIVES, NEVER KNOWING ME OR ANYTHING*:・゚✦

— dimitri in disguise | vampire | hawkclan | mutated german shepherd | played by seina —

• ❝ NOT YOUR BABY ❞ spirits are curious things, a topic many address with some difficulty. after all, how can one get away with explaining the dead residing amongst the living without sounding a tad bit bizarre compared to todays standards? thats right, you cant. but! no matter the way one puts it, the answer is always the same; spectral beings not quite ready to mosey on into whatever happens after a life ends. lingering presences, all of them a mere shadow on the childs brain despite being a constant sight here in their home.

in the dead of night, wails echoe about the forest and it just so happens frisk is up to hear them. surprising? no, not particularly— they have become more of a night owl this summer, sleep schedule out of wack as their body scrambles to readjust itself to frisks constant stirrings. but anyway, they hear the cries and it is with droopy eyes and a lackluster expression that they come forth, not really alarmed because well.. if its really a ghost thats making him holler like this, he shouldnt truly be in any danger. the spirits here, while mischievous at times, are a generally tranquil and peaceful energy, sending good vibes all around. pale eyes fall to the pup, one of the newcomers. they should have figured. "ah, inu," the kitten draws out his name, briefly overtaken by a yawn that widens their jaws ever so slightly. they blink, a forepaw lifting to stab lightly at his side, "what happened? are you okay?" did something about the ghosts spook him, or what?

YOU SLEEP COILED; TIGHTLY WOUND. HANDS ARE FISTS BENEATH PILLOWS,

CLENCHED ABOVE COTTON SHEETS. YOURE AT WAR, EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS.

• Iris had never really had any issues with spirits before, she was incapable of seeing them like some of her clanmates no doubt could. It was a little sad, there were so many more friends in The Sanctuary that she just couldn't see, but she'd be more than happy to chat with them, if the actually managed to show that there were there in the first place. The moment she heard the word 'ghost', the canine was rushing towards the source, skidding to a stop right next to Frisk, her eyes darting around, looking for any sign of the ghosts the shepherd was shouting about. "Oh, come on, come out ghosts, I only want to talk to you! Hey can either of you see any? I've been trying to find one to talk to for, like, forever, but i can't see them!" she complained, seemingly completely oblivious to the absolute terror Inu was feeling

(c)trexgirl

TWISTING THE KALEIDOSCOPE

Iris Mallister - The Sanctuary - 6 months

Wolf-Grey Husky with iris eyes

played by Machiro

TAGS

• "I NEED A HERO"

The girl would trot forward at the cries. Fear that someone was hurt deep in her soul. But, it seemed no one was hurt. Just scared. Stopping near Frisk and Iris, the female would offer a soft chuckle at Iris. "None here. Only the living, hun."

"speech" | tags

WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE

AND WHERE ARE ALL THE GODS?

WHERE'S THE STREETWISE HERCULES TO FIGHT THE RISING ODDS?