Beast Masters' Academy for Developing Monsters (Supernatural School) RP Thread

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!

Plotting Thread-Link

Bella stood in front of the large building. A school? Yeah, right. Looks more like a medieval castle. She thought to herself. Even though she had already bought the school uniform ahead of time, today was technically her first day of school. Bella scratched an itch behind her head, but immediately stopped. She didn't want to look even more like the dog she was going to turn into. She remembered when her parents dropped her off a few minutes ago. They had smiles on their faces that were supposed to be comforting, but came off as uneased. Ever since Bella caught the disease, her parents had never been able to look at her the same way again. Her attention eased back onto the schedule that her hand was clutching. She uncrumpled it and read it. Her before lunch classes were all academic and normal classes. The most outrageous before lunch classes were ones that you could find at a fancy rich private school. On the other hand, her after lunch classes were all magic-based, all specifically chosen based on what beast she would turn into. Bella sighed and quickly shoved the paper back into her pocket. "Welp," she said to herself. "Time to go to school."

YOLO.

[img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af155/adam-blog/Gif/Walking-Charmeleon.gif[/img]
    FireStar vs. TigerStar: the epic battle
    [img width=510 height=319]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/031/0/b/firestar_vs__tigerstar_2012_by_faith_wolff-d4o9b62.png[/img]
    This is one of the best pictures I found.
  • Satin sighed, her school uniform ruffling with the slight breeze going. Getting out of the car, she flapped her wings before putting them back behind her back, and sipped on the coffee she had in her hand. "Welp, this is it," she muttered quietly. "Where I'm going to spend the rest of my human life. What fun," the girl said, very sarcastically. She hugged her mom and dad for a good, long time before running towards the school, her brother straight behind her. Her brother had the disease as well, but nobody was sure what he was gonna turn into. Seeing there was already a girl there, she waved to her. "Hi!"

tumblr_inline_mstuwnvkjI1s85blw.gif

Semi-Advanced | Active | Busy holding random dance parties

wx97r8g.png GGi6AvD.png  f1bDNGz.png 

-------------------------------------------

ahpjFyh.png yY2JrDn.png 

• Bags in hand I looked around as I entered the camus"Good lord this plae is huge" I smield softly twitching slightly when my tail decided to swish behind me I still wasnt used to that yet even if it had been a month since it had come in. T

Time for the ten second tidy

• Robin Taneka was standing at the entrance waving with one hand and holding a long but thin figure in his other arm. She had what looked like a small poncho made out of textiles and seemed to use it as a blanket to wrap herself in. Robin stood and waited for them while the figure just stood there watching them quietly, if you looked closer you could see small antlers on her head and some pointy ears. She almost looked like what an elf could look like apart from the fact that she seemed very down.

Lake Taneka didnt want to be outside. She didnt want to be inside either. She didnt know what she wanted. Or yes she knew but it was impossible to get it, she wanted her mother back. She swallowed a sob and tried to stop the feeling of tears burning under her eyelids and straightened up and watched the others arrive. She and her dad had been early to welcome the others.

• track

giphy.gifgiphy.gif 

The Starfish Story

2m30s

3m32s

"It mattered to that one."

7m23s

"If I make a promise and I don't keep it, I am Bullshit."

JADE ✦ ✧ ✦ —

| Jadefeather| Female| 40 Moons Ages two moons every month| Shadowclan| Once kitty pet, though very few actually know this| Warrior| Heterosexual| Friends are most cats| Very motherly, protective of Jaggedsight| Level headed and even tempered if she has to be| A fierce fighter| PM for capture, major injuries, or possibly death|

The art below is not mine

otOVCp6.gif

5547-image-jpg

• Track until I have more muse for Roscoe.

The Owls are not what they seem...

——————————————————————————————

Want to join a loner group?

Hit up my thread here.

We're getting up and running, and always accepting

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, I'm not going to be on as much for some time.

• Alex jumped out of her car with her small baggage."Goodbye."she said to her family.She grabbed her bag and ran.As she ran to the school she pulled out her schedule and looked at it.She was reading it over and over again,and wasn't watching where she was going and tripped.

//Alex's personality and sexuality may change over time.

If you could be a Jedi from Star wars, 90% of the girls would call them nerds and walk away. 9% would just fully ignore them. I am the 1% that would train to be a jedi. Put this in your siggy if you are also part of the 1% that would train as a Jedi
  • As Alex tripped over her, she fell over by the force of being ran into, and onto Alex. "Oww... Oh. Oh!" She said after blinking, and scrambled to her feet. "It- I'm sorry, I wasn't-" she stuttered as she tried to apologize to this girl, thinking that she had run into her. Realizing it was of no use, she just shook her head, and stuck her hand out. "You need a hand there?"

ahpjFyh.png yY2JrDn.png 

• "Oh sure.Thanks she said."Taking her hand."I'm so sorry about that.I was trying to memorize my schedule,and I wasn't watching where I was going.My name's Alex by the way."

If you could be a Jedi from Star wars, 90% of the girls would call them nerds and walk away. 9% would just fully ignore them. I am the 1% that would train to be a jedi. Put this in your siggy if you are also part of the 1% that would train as a Jedi
  • Of course after setting his things down maxwell decides he needs to meet at least one personand he happens upon alex and he waves"Hello there nice t omeet you" He walked over

ooc jsut so you know max is baially our maxie so he soudns the same is a bit shy of cameras but is super cute anyway and super gay cause im sorry bu gay max is adorbs

Time for the ten second tidy

• She nodded, and her wings fluttered gently behind her. "Alex, huh? Nice name," the girl said, a lopsided smile on her face. "I'm Satin," Satin said as she pulled Alex up. She flapped her wings and, after a moment, managed to hover about a foot off the ground. "And yeah. I won't be able to memorize it, I know that for a fact. So you're not alone on that," she said, glancing at her own schedule. "Isn't it somewhat odd that all of our nonstandard classes are after lunch? I mean, like, the more magic ones."

Raven and Renee were roaming the halls, helping check that the magic classrooms were in order, as theirs didn't need much cleaning. Renee's classroom was an art room, so there wasn't much that needed to be done, and Raven's room was almost the size of the cafeteria and just as barren because of her subject.

ahpjFyh.png yY2JrDn.png 

• Raven looked over at him, giving a small smile, before disappearing into the classroom beside them. "Ah, hi. You must be Marion Mcness, correct me if I'm wrong?" The younger teacher greeted. As Renee spoke she seemed just as full of energy as the students. Her horns curving out of her head compared oddly to her otherwise human features, but she seemed very nice nonetheless. "I'm the art teacher here. Just call me Renee, no need for formalities with me." 

ahpjFyh.png yY2JrDn.png 

• A car pulled up, a black haired, teenage boy staring rather blankly out of the window. He got out of the car, slinging a backpack onto his back, grabbing a suitcase, and a cooler...? The cooler had a large box strapped to it very securely.

Roscoe's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Morgan got out and gave their son a hug and a smile. It was probably best that his older brother wasn't here, he would have gotten horribly emotional at the whole thing. Once Roscoe began to walk toward the school, their smiles faltered. The husband took hold of his wife's hand, and they went back into the car and drove away.

There were several large stone statues along the walk and throughout the grounds. Though, the students did not know their true purpose.

The Owls are not what they seem...

——————————————————————————————

Want to join a loner group?

Hit up my thread here.

We're getting up and running, and always accepting

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, I'm not going to be on as much for some time.

• Bella froze in place as she saw a, relatively hyper to say the least, girl run towards her. Let's just say, Bella wasn't the best in social situations. "Um, hey." She responded, though she had her hands in her pockets and her head was turned the other way.

YOLO.

[img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af155/adam-blog/Gif/Walking-Charmeleon.gif[/img]
    [img width=510 height=319]http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/031/0/b/firestar_vs__tigerstar_2012_by_faith_wolff-d4o9b62.png[/img]
  • (How about a picture of yourself?): depressed-teen-girl-1.jpg

Dayna trudged down one of the school's walkways, fidgeting in her school uniform. It was a bit uncomfortable, as her beginning of a tail was restricted. She was wondering what her first classes of this school year would be, as she hadn't gotten her timetable yet. Dayna tried to avoid eye contact with everyone, and just and the headmaster or headmistress.

These might be the classes she takes, not sure lol

Biology- Estellar.

Chemistry- Estellar.

Writing and Literature- butterfree !

Mythology and Folk Lore- SilverHawk

History of the Magic World- Izuki Kami

P.E.-

Drama/Theater-

Blacksmithery-

Physical Combat- &Mossfeather&

Magical Combat- The Magician's Daughter

Elemental Control-

giphy.gifgiphy.gif 

The Starfish Story

2m30s

3m32s

"It mattered to that one."

7m23s

"If I make a promise and I don't keep it, I am Bullshit."

JADE ✦ ✧ ✦ —

| Jadefeather| Female| 40 Moons Ages two moons every month| Shadowclan| Once kitty pet, though very few actually know this| Warrior| Heterosexual| Friends are most cats| Very motherly, protective of Jaggedsight| Level headed and even tempered if she has to be| A fierce fighter| PM for capture, major injuries, or possibly death|

The art below is not mine

otOVCp6.gif

5547-image-jpg

• Accepted, though you accidentally posted in the wrong thread.

YOLO.