REFLECTION | open, anger issues + hormonal stuff

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • *:・゚✦ SOLA PARKER ARCANIUM-BREAK
    —— tonight we dine in hell | aesthetic board (by quill) *:・゚✦

Sola could still remember that day on the BloodClan border where she had met a man who would change her life. Roscoe. At first it had just merely been a pleasant conversation between two people from rival clans, but somehow...it evolved. The white and pink hybrid didn't know who to blame: herself or Roscoe. But no matter who she put at fault, it wouldn't change. There was nothing she could do about her condition that would let her be able to sleep at night. As Sola took a look at herself in a hand mirror in the gardens, she was disgusted.

The Goldenblood was looking at a girl who had betrayed her clan by visiting the BloodClan border and getting close with an enemy. So close that she had ended up pregnant. With a free paw, she would touch and feel her face for a moment, so close to nearly collapsing. This was the ugly face she would have to face her father with when she gathered the courage and confidence to tell him what had happened. At least she had one card to use against all of his, being that he couldn't judge her for having children with a BloodClanner. After all, she herself came from a love litter between Suga and the Cartellian Twilight zone. Who knew if Sola would be able to reason with him any other way.

The more the catsune gazed at her reflection. The more she grew to hate it. The tears streaming down her face, the hiccups erupting from her, it just made her look worse and worse to the point where Sola couldn't stand it any longer. Her reflection shattered into a thousand pieces as she slammed the mirror to the ground, bloodying her paws and letting rage sweep wildly through her. Weeds and small sprouts of great were uprooted from their home in the ground as dirt splayed across the area. Deep down she knew there was nothing she could do but this, as soon enough her symptoms would strengthen and her weight gain would become obvious. For both the beings growing inside of her and her own protection, she'd have to stop the physical part of leading the Warfare Guild. And then everyone would know. Everyone would whisper from one person to the next that Sola Parker Arcanium-Break was pregnant with a BloodClanner when she claimed to be so loyal. And Sola Parker Arcanium-Break would be a respected name no more.

[ mobile ]

"Speech."

• roosterteeth's past with pregnancies were already awfully tricky for him to bring up, much less think about. the first litter he had ever fathered was one of out conflicted emotions that some assumed to be love, which he would agree to. he was pregnant with these kids, carrying them around and struggling with the hormonal changes that his very 'masculine' life never trained him for. when they were born, it was one of the only few rare instances that he actually cared for children- more importantly his own children. they filled him with so much love and need to protect them., and he hated it so much. and even though he promised himself to never have children again, he did father and become pregnant with more, and now he had children out there, somewhere, alive or dead, who hated him with so much burning passion.

even with the many children he had come to have under his name, roosterteeth never had kids with an enemy. it was possible that he had some with allies or neutrals that were dropped to enemies, but that was after all the crazy pregnancy shit happened. even if roosterteeth hated politics and loved to break rules, doing shit like that was not something he'd ever do. it was rare that he'd actually bother following something, but even hooking up with an enemy was a no no for him. the last thing he wanted was for more people to hate him, to have more kids, and to possibly be kicked out of a clan. maybe that wouldn't happen, but he knew somewhere that shit could very much be a thing.

roosterteeth was silently going around the halls of the pyramid out of pure boredom, not exactly sure what to do now that he had no warden responsibilities and had to constant be checked for his wounds. he had taken a left to head to his room and get ready for his nightly bogeyman shit when a loud crash in one of the rooms made him jump in surprise. roosterteeth wouldn't usually bother with this. he'd stare at the area where the sound came from and then continue what he was doing carefree. but this time something made him curious as to what the fuck that was. the ginger serval made his way to the closed door that was nearby and began to harshly pound on the door, "{b]yo, what the fuck was that? anyone death or something in there? that shit was fucking loud![/b]" he yelled. he didn't know this was sola's room (fuck, he didn't remember where anyone was), and he'd surely be surprised if when he found out it was her.

That sounds illegal.

――――――――

I'm in.

―――

• Sachiko gasped and leaped to the area with super speed, knowing it was Sola's place, she waited at the entrance worried as hell, "Who the fuck is hurting MY girl?!" she said barking like a rabid dog ready to kick some ass. She thought someone was harming her precious baby-girl, and that was not ok. "Sola, do I need to kick some one's ass?!"

//rip muse

ღ Keep On Dancing, Put Your Hands Up, Don't Stop Moving Buddy. ღ

• "quit yelling." the flat deadpanned voice of leviathan appeared from behind the two other sunclanners, the short obsidian black apprentice halting from his usual path to the direction of warfare training grounds. he was oblivious to what was going on to sola and why the hell two sunclanners were blocking and shouting a door that remained closed. yet, the young warden disliked screaming and tended to grow impatient with it, his intimidating sharp metallic graphite gray eyes flickering towards an unfamiliar male who he remembered to be roosterteeth and sachiko, who he believed was in a romantic relationship with sola. love, was a very unfamiliar alien thing to leviathan, the japanese bobtail had never felt it except for his mother. was it odd, tha his own desire for love had been quenched when his mother died? the child no longer desired such a state and perhaps, it was good for he knew everyone eventually died or faded away. slipping in between his clanmates, the short male noticed it was sola's room and his sensitive ears managed to catch some muffled sobbing. his fictional eyebrows furrowed as he called out calmly "oi, sola. is everything alright?" he hardly knew sola even though they were siblings due to suga adopting him. they did have a recent arguing moment yet he had managed to spot her in moments and had taken to consider her not as bad as he used to percieve her as. they weren't close but levi still cared for his clanmates, even the ones that had irritated him once.

REAL TIRED OF THE FUCKERS WHO GLARE DOWN AT ME WITH DISDAIN

TELLING ME TO GET THOSE DREAMS OUT OF MY DUMBASS HEAD

leviathan arcanium / information / flame regent of sunclan / penned by cheeters

Sola's head would turn to her door, quivering as she held the remains of her mirror. Roosterteeth...there wasn't any way he'd understand what she was going through. Nobody would, would they? Her gaze then shifted to the broken glass shattered across the floor, all reflecting tiny remnants of her room. Some blood had dripped to the ground, and she was still as instable as ever. How she wished to continue crying, but she wasn't going to let anyone see or hear her as pathetic as she was. Was this truly what had become of her? Then there was Sachiko, with her loud screaming and threats to whatever she thought was hurting her. Not much would come from knowing that since it was practically Sola hurting herself. "I'm sorry for the noise," she would begin, her voice flat and nearly emotionless. "I broke my mirror, that's all. Nobody hurt me. Please leave," in her last words, a tiny fragment of sorrow seeped into her voice and dripped out with small sounds of hiccups. She wished she couldn't feel anything at this moment. She didn't want them to know. Not yet. Soon they would find out, but now she wouldn't let them.

Then there was Levi. Thank Helios for Levi. He merely came up, told them to stop yelling, and then asked if she was okay. Now that was a blessing. "I'm fine, th-thank you," her voice shook as she fell into a small stammer, burying her face in her blankets.

"Speech."

• Skylar was the next to approach after hearing the shattering. From the looks of it, she was late. People had already begun to form and question Sola, of whatever that loud noise was. The wolf had detected the shakiness In her voice and grew suspicious over it. "You sure you A-Okay in there, bro?" Inquired Skylar. Of course, she wasn't going to push it if she got an "i'm fine" from her, just leave it as it is.

NO I DON'T BELONG HERE
     BUT IS THAT WHY I'M HERE ?

• leviathan leaned closer, pressing his ear into the hard surface of the closed door with his piercing neutral glare narrowing with suspicion. she certainly didn't sound fine and he was beginning to feel like something was going on. the faint scarce scent of blood reached his nostrils and he grimaced, mentally cursing azazel for turning him into some fucked up vampire. wrinkling his nose, the short warden replied "you don't sound fine, sola. will you let me in?" his voice was low and patient, knowing that situations like these tended to become reckless if one allowed their emotions to blind them. even if she didn't let him in, levi would probably teleport inside to make sure she was alright although he had learned his lesson in not getting into people's privacy. however, the situation seemed different and he worried that she wasn't simply upset about a chaotic mess of broken glass from her dropped mirror.

Sola, not expecting anyone else, would feebly try and collect the glass, unable to stop her trembling. She would slam one of her front legs onto the ground, wincing at the loud noise and pain that shot through her, though it only intensified. Then Skylar was at the door, confirming she was okay. Sola's breath became significantly heavier as her gaze was cast back at the door. "Of course. I'm fine," she would begin to inch away from the door as she said this, into a corner that she could not back into further.

Then there was Levi again. The white and dark pink hybrid pressed up against the wall as she listened, silently begging it to move outward for her. She didn't want to be in this situation. And then...he wanted to come in. Panic struck Sola immediately after, coursing through her veins as she horrifyingly thought of what might happen. Go away, go away, go away, go away, go away... "No, no, no, no...p-please don't come in Levi," then her sobs weren't possible to be muted any longer. Hiccup after hiccup, gasp for breath after gasp, muffled wail after muffled wail. She tore off her Chinese headdress before burying her face in it, praying the unlocked door wouldn't swing open.

"Speech."

• he hesitated for a small lingering second when he heard her lie about being fine and then her begging him to not come on. an uncomfortable expression settled onto his facial features as the muscular coal black warden answered flatly "too bad." he didn't want to wait there forever when something could be happening to her. his small paw went to softly press against the door to see if it was locked and upon seeing it move a little, he added more force until it opened all the way with a long dragging creak. his narrowed stormy gray eyes slightly widened at the sight of the older female and the mess before his expression quickly became the indifferent one he usually carried. stepping into the room, he walked towards the female and halted across where the shattered glass was, his attention drawn onto sola as his piercing magnetic gaze remained on her crying form. "i highly doubt someone would cry for dropping a simple mirror...you obviously are not okay and holding it in doesn't seem to be helping you at all." the young warden stared up at the other arcanium, his velvety sable black ears twitching as he waited for a response from the crying female.

• It wasn't the screaming that had drawn Suga to his daughter's doorway, in fact, he had barely even heard what they were yelling about. His attention was too focused on what was going on inside of her room, as he'd heard crashes of glass from up in his own room in the floor above. He wriggled his way in between his clan-mates so that he could press one of his tall ears against her door and let out a worried exhale. He remained silent through Levi's conversation with her, but when the Prince had finished his speaking, he placed a paw on the door. "Sola?" He said in a loving yet concerned tone, the same one he'd always used when asking her about her troubles as a kit, "Please let someone in."

IT FEELS LIKE THIS MOMENT WILL LAST FOREVER, BUT THE SUN IS SETTING!
    tags  roleplayed by eidolon
    6 days
    inactive on sundays/thursdays

Sola felt panic sweeping through her as the door first twinged, then opened completely. Her black sclera dominated her eye as the golden only became smaller. Why did Levi have to come in? No one was supposed to see her like this. And then...he questioned her. He knew she wasn't crying because of a silly mirror, that was apparent. But she wasn't going to tell him what was actually wrong, was she? Her secret would be exposed far to soon for her liking if she did that. "I-I was just...," the catsune had nothing to cover up with except the first thing that came to mind when she heard her father. At first she was reluctant to say it because Suga was now here, and she didn't want to lie about it but...nothing else would come to mind. "thinking about my mother...that's all."

"Speech."

• Why did it seem like every time she wanted to sit down and get work done, she'd be interrupted? Aegis's ears picked up the ruckus coming from a nearby room in the pyramid, deciding to ignore it at first. Her dark gaze hardened as she tried burying herself in the reference book's content even more, not wanting to concern herself with the troubles of others yet. It was probably just some clumsy idiot smashing some vases, and honestly, her precious time would be completely wasted on something as trivial as that. However, when the yelling started, the pale-furred feline's burning curiosity got the best of her. Her pointed ears flicked over in the direction the noise came from, her lips drawn tight in a frown. It was definitely not a party up there.

The princess could be found standing amongst the others gathered at the scene, her quick mind attempting to deduce exactly what was going on. She was silent, calculating, dark golden eyes darting around as she took in the words of the others. If there was a single thing unique about Aegis, it was her acute memory. If she wanted to, she could recall nearly everything that happened in the past week, and nearly every conversation she had ever had. Ironic, since she was an amnesiac who couldn't even remember her past. "Move." Finally the feline spoke, metallic gaze filled with its usual flame. There was something strange going on here, with Sola, and she'd get to the bottom of it. She wanted to know the truth, and only the truth. Because she cared. After all, Sola was her older sister, albeit an adopted one, and Aegis had grown to consider the catsune a part of her family. There was just something about Sola that made her seem different to the younger SunClanner, something that the apprentice-aged girl saw in her own self. She began to push herself to the front of the group of creatures, determined to get across to her sister. She With one final effort, she stepped into the room after Levi. Fuck privacy- helping the Goldenblood was much more important than that.

She could hear their conversation from the entrance- with the door forced open now, there was nothing that could be kept secret. Just the way Aegis liked it. Her sole interest here was to uncover the truth and to help Sola with what she was going through, whatever she was going through. And it was clear to her that the whole "mommy issues" excuse was just that- an excuse. She was just... worried that the catsune was going to end up having to suffer even more than not if she didn't come out with it all. "You're lying," Stated the pale-furred apprentice, her voice so hardened it was almost a growl. "I don't know who your mother is, but I do know that nobody's going to believe that half-assed lie of yours. We're not going to leave unless you tell us what's really going on. Suga, you tell her." Aegis glanced back at the solar commander, expecting him to get over and do something about it. He was probably the most closest to her in terms of family, anyway.

though i'm weak and beaten down, i'll slip away into this sound

———————— ??:*:??? aegis arcanium | info | sunclan | princess | played by twelve

• "JUST OWN THE NIGHT"

Drama. The smell of it brought the gal over on unsteady paws. Was this trouble? Sure felt like it. The female would stay back from them though. she was sure they wouldn't want her in the way.

"speech" | tags

*:・゚✦ YOU CAN BREAK ME DOWN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT

CAUSE I'M SO MUCH MORE, THAN MEETS THE EYE *:・゚✦

— apocalypticlove | blizzardclan | warrior | domestic feline | tags —