Are you dangerous? ;; Open + Spar

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • The beast had been feeling energized, waking up from the day long nap feeling more refreshed than ever. She had slipped out of her den with a concentrated frown and narrowed eyes she stumbled towards the beach, the semi- makeshift camp that has been used for gatherings, meetings and events as of late. in the end, it never failed her to note how many of her clanmates flocked towards the ocean. Never Mind the darker part- the more paranoid part whispered how far away it was from the borders. Unless a clan came by sea, they had nothing to fear of the sea.

Obscuro stepped into the beach and sighed at the rolling heat of the sands. Maybe another time she could just sit there- even bury herself into the sands and enjoy the feeling of grain under her fur. Little things, one would think she would be glad from the place she called home. But Obscuro was restless, she was paranoid- and her focus thus far had been trained solely on willow. Keeping an eye on her daughter every second with her ears, her nose. Her senses devoted to protecting her daughter from luca.

"Hey, I'm Hosting a spar! Anyone interested in a friendly match, feel free to come over!"

stop_the_devil.png?width=473&height=473

It was chained, it was easy to ignore before.

Now unleashed, now in new light --clarity d a w n s

I knew then suddenly - that this w a s n ' t something i wanted anymore

Argus Obscuro Zackov Mortem - Resident MIH - Imoral

[ bio | tags | plotting | main ]

• ❝ DON'T BLESS ME FATHER ❞

A spar would be great for her, she decided. So, the assassin would rise from her nest and step outside. Heading right for the deputy on light paws. She would stop short of the female and offer a smirk. They had a spar thread somewhere, but it died. Guillotine was not one to let things lay. Besides, they were going to need to be ready. Willow would need their protection. The girl would offer a nod of greeting, as she slid her hood from her face. The assassin was here to play. The two of them could wreck a clan alone, if they learned each other.

That was why Guillotine was here. The duo could learn each other, and become unstoppable. Yes, that would be nice. Even if it was uncommon for an assassin to work in a team. Guil was not normal anyways. Voices in her head told her so. Sure, it was her mother and father in there. Always guiding her paws to do what they felt was best. The adoptive aunt of Willow would then speak. "I will spar with you." She offered with a nod of her head.

What could it hurt? Nothing at all. So, she may as well have fun. Right?

"speech"

❝ FOR I HAVE SINNED ❞

YOU KNOW TIME CRAWLS ON WHEN YOU'RE WAITING FOR THE SONG TO START

— SO DANCE ALONG TO THE BEAT OF YOUR HEART

• I TOOK MY LOVE AND I TOOK IT DOWN — lessa ren solo — many clans — she/her — info

Lessa was not one for sparring. She had, with much hesitance, agreed to combat training with her father, but otherwise, she stayed far away from the pastime. She had asked him to teach her, and that was under his conditions; do it his way. Combat was, unfortunately, part of his way. It was a necessity in the end, she knew, but that didn't mean she had to like it.

The healer decided to take a seat nearby, tail resting neatly over her metal paws. One could learn a lot from observation. And if anyone twisted a paw, or something, she was on site to help. Silently, she offered a dip of her head in greeting, ready to watch.

• Like Lessa, Shining did not enjoy combat. Ichigo had attempted to train him a long time ago, back when he was but an apprentice. The tom just never got the hang or feel of it. Medicine and healing flowed more easily. But, unfortunately, fighting was almost a necessity to learn in this world. He had managed to learn self-defense, but nothing more.

So he'd have to pass on the offer to spar. Besides, it appeared that Guillotine was more than happy to fight Obscuro. So Shining took a seat next to Lessa- giving her a friendly wave of greetings- ready to help if need be as well.

28te73t.jpg

BUT LOVE IS STILL THE ANSWER

MORE THAN HATE WILL EVER KNOW!

SHININGLIGHT DEERLING | LEADER OF EXT. RIVERCLAN

TAGS | PLOTTING

• Obscuro was growing unsteady by the day, it showed, maybe not now- but when the fight went underway, things would bur, her edges of her sight would darken and her eyes Watch her eyes and you might see glimpses of the beast that lurked under her fur body. She grinned, the smile cheeky as she glanced at her friend. Really- guil was almost an adoptive sibling to her. The both of them were assassins, though Obscuro was a bit out of practice with them, she was trained. She knew what to look for here.

"ura ura, I've been meaning to fight with you guil." The wolf murmured, her voice light and equally cheerful. Azure seemed to spark from her eyes. Like a spark of lighting that starting a blue fire of light. "Let's get the show on the road, eh?" The beast hummed, not bothering with rules or cutesy for the other to start. She cracked her neck, bending to pull the long katana from her back. the obsidian blade gleamed a red, thrumming for blood: Something in Obscuro sang in compliance- a dark look flashing across the beast's expression as she lunched. Aiming to cut guil's legs with the blade Her left wing shooting out to knock her in the chest- and dissuade a retaliatory blow if it worked or not.

• ❝ DON'T BLESS ME FATHER ❞

She had noticed the changes in her friend. Noted her unsteady ways. Yet she would not worry until given a reason to. The assassins silver optics flashed as she spread her legs to brace for the attack. She watched the she-wolf across from her. Watching her shoot forward and the blade come out. That meant she was going for blood. close friends, almost siblings, or not, this was going to get messy. She soon felt the flesh of her legs get cut. A wicked look filling her eyes now. Snarling softly, she watched the wing shoot towards her chest. Dropping her head, she would attempt to bite into the wing before it could hit her chest. Frankly, she was surprised that the other had left herself that open. A wing was a soft spot, and easy to reach.

INJURIES - cuts in front legs

ATTACK - trying to bite the wing before it hits her chest

"speech"

❝ FOR I HAVE SINNED ❞

• "Obscuro." The deep tones of the male rang out as he made his way over, distaste already coloring his voice and his gaze as he made his way over. Why the hell did she wound her opponent in a so called friendly spar? He gaze narrowed on the canine as he looked at her, not enjoying the sight. Injuring someone was foolish, especially if they were to be battle ready for retaliation against Shadowclan should they take it. Plus he wasn't too keen on what Bloodclan would be dumb enough to do after his last visit. So frankly he was halting this spar. "We don't injure clanmates in a spar. You will apologize right now and fight with either blunt weapons or without claws."

desmond_eyes_1_by_zyteria-dbjbc4q.png

DESMOND'S TAGS

THERE'S NOT MUCH LONGER, SO DON'T TRY AND HIDE

YOUR BODY'S WEAKENING, SO WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT

• The coyote prowled over, sticking close to Desmond and restraining themselves rather well, all things considered. Their first instinct had been to rush in and become a third sparrer, which would have been quite funny, he supposed. But, with the orders from the leader, the chaotic-minded beast knew what their options were.

They did not like to have a repeat from the last meeting, after all. If only because Desmond was the one that suffered the most for their inability to follow his orders.

Feeling like a leashed hound of war, though, was not pleasant. "If you thirst for danger so much, there's fucking ShadowClan two doors down," the horned creature spoke, a gnarled hum in their throat.

TRUST BREAKS IN A SECOND

LOVE USED AS A WEAPON

WAS NEVER WHAT WE INTENDED

succubus | fire elemental | caspian tigress with bison horns and leathery wings

played by scorpio

• [Obscuro was enjoying the battle, her eyes were wide and a flawless grin stretched across the beast's expression, she pulled her weapon slightly- and she hit with the blunt edge of the blade so there shouldn't have been blood. But the scent of the red liquid and the brief flicker of pain as the join in her left wing was crunched lightly upon made her grin more. She aimed to use the same momentum guil used to fling her opponent away, Pushing her back with the same wing she bit and jerking it back and forth. Probably only wounding herself more if the other's grip was secure. Maybe there was weakness in opening her wings- but it was faulty to not allow it. In guil's desperation for a hit- she too left her self clean open. Instead of pulling her wing back she would aim to rush forward, hitting Guil with the flat of the sword to the side of her bared neck, bending her wing at an odd angle.

Or, she would have if desmond's call didn't stop her assault.

For a second, when she stilled and raised her head, the beast's eyes narrowed in distaste, the glare not so much filled with hate but wicked madness. Instead glee glinted in the azure gaze. And before it could be seen- a second later she blinked it away. Staring at the leader for a second before she disregarded him completely, turning her attention towards guil in surprise. "Oh, shit did i hurt you? I thought that was me, haha." The beast rumbled slightly. Tilting her sword down to jab the sharp edge into the sands before she would try and get a closer look at what she had done.

"Here, would you allow me to heal it? I could make it seem like it was never there." She winced slightly at her sparring mate, the adrenalyn makeing the beast content and more like her usual self even as she seemed to be getting scolded. If she was allowed to, the beast would try and look at the wounds, she seemed to have struck harder than she thought. It was a careless mistake- one that would thankfully be rectified.

Time control was a tricky power, and Obscuro didn't do it often, but she was - admittedly slightly embarrassed. A simple scabbing either way wouldn't allow guil to get back on her feet as quick either. So if she was allowed to brush her paw over the wound, lightly tapping the cut wound she aimed to slowly drag the other's wound back in time maybe a few seconds. Enough to watch the entire wound repair itself as if it were being re applied, only backwards. The feeling it gave? Staticky.

She didn't much comment on the fact that her claws were literally sanded to a dull point- or that she wasn't even using her claws. She remained quiet, accepting the leader's words without thought with a small hum in acceptance. "Technically, I wasn't using my claws, and her-" He made a jerk in direction of his favored blade "Name is Sasayaki."

Obscuro had addressed corrupted virtue with the answer, and her eyes were still wide and the grin on her face lessened to a soft frown. "I don't use her for battle- i was intending on using her in the spar to sharpen my skills." When had this become a political thing? Was it wrong to try and get practice from someone that actually knew how to defend and use a sword as well?

"Though I do apologize, I may have been a bit to eager with brushing the dust off of her." Obscuro responded, lightly, her eyes directed towards guil.

• "Liar, liar, pants on fire," the coyote hissed softly with a roll of her shoulders, an unamused glare leveled upon Obscuro. The excuse was, by far, one of the most pathetic excuses she'd ever heard in her life for hurting someone. Narrowing her gaze, the succubus would continue to growl, "You shouldn't have bladed little toys if you can't be bothered to treat them with the fucking respect any weapons master would tell you they deserve. No... no fucking way you just made a little mistake, considering how much you swagger around like you have all the skills in the world -- unless you're just blowing smoke up all our asses 'bout your capabilities."

Humphing, the canine tilted her head and snapped her jaws at nothing, wanting to stop bullshitting with words, but less inclined to do so now that she wanted to follow Desmond's lead on not being a fucking insane person all the time. Seemed the leader was the one that always got hurt, when she did that. Lips pulled back further as she let out a laugh, "Yeah, you moron that named your sword and feel insulted on its behalf... yeah, you totally are either a tryhard with no idea how to use a weapon or you knew exactly the fuck you were doing. Honestly, I haven't seen you do one fucking smart thing the entire time I've been here, so you're probably the first option. Goddamn idiot."

TRUST BREAKS IN A SECOND

LOVE USED AS A WEAPON

WAS NEVER WHAT WE INTENDED

succubus | fire elemental | caspian tigress with bison horns and leathery wings

played by scorpio

• "Yes, I know you weren't using your claws. That's why I said either blunted weapons or no claws." He hadn't missed the look in her eyes, that wild unbound look of wanting to spill the blood of other creatures. The need to drive forth and press the enemy into the ground, wipe them from the earth. It pulled something in him, in this body and he clenched his jaws as golden claws slid from their sheathes. He didn't like that look upon him and even as it faded his muzzle only curled a bit, revealing a glint of golden teeth that carried a heavy snarl. He pulled his ears back as he listened to Core speak up on his behalf and he settled, forcing a held breath to leave him before he shook his head. "No one uses a sharpened blade with the intention of honing their skills in a spar. So yes, cut the bullshit and don't lie to me again. If you don't use the sword in a battle then there is no point in using it at all. Don't give me excuses that don't make any since, just don't do it again."

desmond_eyes_1_by_zyteria-dbjbc4q.png

DESMOND'S TAGS

THERE'S NOT MUCH LONGER, SO DON'T TRY AND HIDE

YOUR BODY'S WEAKENING, SO WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT

• ANAKIN SKYWALKER

Anakin is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A former Dark Lord of the Sith, former Supreme Leader of the First Order, former Windclan Advisor. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt. Sometimes followed by Ivan (a polar bear.)
    FULL BIO & TAGS

I could break all of you without a weapon. Anakin thought smugly as he approached, the sound of the jaguar's spine breaking echoing in his head. "Just what is going on here?" Anakin asked, disputed overhearing most of the conversation.

• "THERE'S ONLY TWO TYPES OF GUYS OUT THERE"

The blood dripped from her legs as she was flung to the left. Twisting in the air, she would land on her paws and laugh. The blood was not Obscuro's fault, in truth. The girl had injuries she had neglected to let heal. Her sibling, Skillet, was at fault there. She was balanced on her hind paws with calm ease. her wounds were not her concern. She had let go of the wing as she didn't wish harm on the other. Then, the blow to her neck made her brace a bit. It never came though. Twisting away, she shook her head a bit. Turns out, they would be well matched. More so than Guil had thought. Her gaze turned to those that stopped their battle. She frowned and shook her head at them. They had it all wrong.

Very wrong. It was not on Obby.

"You didn't hurt me. I fought my sister and never let them heal. Your blade just caught them right and they reopened." She answered with a calm voice. Slowly taking a seat. Her gaze looking to the others. "So leave er alone. She did nothing wrong and I plan to continue this spar." She retorted dryly at them before nodding at Obby. Letting her heal the wounds. Had the blow been hard? Yes. Was it the main reason she bled? No.

"speech" | tags