ALL I REALLY NEED + darkclan leader, friendly visit

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!

• A slender dark she-cat rested at the border of ShadowClan, vivid green eyes glowing in the forest. She was easily recognizable from the gathering as Rosestar, DarkClan's new leader. However, an aura of unease and anxiety surrounded her, due to her lack of confidence in her position just yet. She came only to ask a favor of ShadowClan, luckily nothing that would cause them harm. Rosestar could only hope Flaxenstar agreed.

Flaxenstar.   BLUEBLOSSOM !  

— this is the end, hold your breath and count to ten

leader of darkclan — played by: amy

• MISOTHEISM

Hating those up above.

*:・゚✦The healer was the first to make her way over to the newest leader. Her soft jade green gaze moved to the she-cat almost instantly. Studying over to tortoiseshell blue gaze a small grin. ``Rosestar..What brings you here?`` She decided to ask carefully. Her soft fur glistening with the summer sun. Her curiosity urged her to ask more. Blue decided against this. Best to let the leader answer before pestering her so much.

*:・゚✦ Once I believed in fairytales

Too bad life had a change of pace *:・゚✦

— Shadowclan | Medicine cat | Female | 14 months | Russian blue —

• Jade feather followed BlueBlossom to RoseStar, dipping her head to the DarkClan leader. I wonder what she's doing here. DarkClan and ShadowClan were allies, maybe they needed help in another raid. Jade feather hoped they didn't need to attack ThunderClan again, she'd felt bad enough the first time.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif 

The Starfish Story

2m30s

3m32s

"It mattered to that one."

7m23s

"If I make a promise and I don't keep it, I am Bullshit."

JADE ✦ ✧ ✦ —

| Jadefeather| Female| 40 Moons Ages two moons every month| Shadowclan| Once kitty pet, though very few actually know this| Warrior| Heterosexual| Friends are most cats| Very motherly, protective of Jaggedsight| Level headed and even tempered if she has to be| A fierce fighter| PM for capture, major injuries, or possibly death|

The art below is not mine

otOVCp6.gif

5547-image-jpg

• The young, chubby cat made her way over, curious by the scent of DarkClan that washed over her. Newtpaw wasn't familiar nor was she acquainted with the leader of DarkClan, and thus, could not be sure as to why Rosestar had appeared so suddenly.

I'M LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE

TAKING ALL THE TAFFY THAT I DON'T ASK FOR

rped by spacey

• ever the busybody, the young deputy had been out hunting once more, although, with poor luck, for most of the prey had run off a moon ago once the temperatures had begun to rise rapidly. he'd been heading on his way back to camp when he'd caught the scent of darkclan, and then, not long after, blueblossom and some of his other clanmates. curiously, nightbird approached the scene, catching sight of rosestar.

he'd never personally spoken with the tortoiseshell leader before, but he'd fought alongside her back when she had been deputy under bearstar and he'd simply been nightpaw the apprentice. she seemed anxious, but every time he saw her she was anxious, so he figured that that was just the way that she was. what's going on here? the raven-colored tom asked, taking his place beside blueblossom, keeping his guard up, as he was unsure of what was going on. not that i don't like you, rosestar, nothing personal against you, but may i ask why you've come to shadowclan? is there something wrong? he paused for a second, recalling that the new leader was probably unaware of who he was. i'm nightbird, by the way, shadowclan's new deputy. i'm sure that flaxenstar will be by shortly. he was out when i left to go hunting.

walk gently through my shadow

bio ☆ 12 moons ☆ leader (9/9)

• ★ ★ ★Another leader? Was she to be trusted? Octavia had only been in the clan for not even a moon yet, so all the customs and their ways. She had grown less fearful, for this time she walked straight up to the little pair.

She didn't speak, and probably wouldn't until spoken too.

I WAS HOPEFUL AND NAIVE AND BROKEN

giphy.gif

*:・゚✦ I'M A PRINCESS CUT FROM MARBLE,

SMOOTHER THEN A STORM *:・゚✦

— Apprentice | voice claim | 12 moons | Trad. Shadowclan | TAGS

• Blueblossom.

A small breath of relief she didn't know she'd been holding escaped her as the blue she-cat was the first to arrive. However, just before she could respond through her parted jaws, she found Jadefeather and Newtpaw arriving, causing her to fidget just the slightest amount. Rosestar attempted to nod to them pleasantly, though her awkward half-smile might be interpreted just as oddly. She truly couldn't help her concern; it was her nature to be worrisome. So when the ShadowClan deputy arrived, she gulped and offered a light smile to show nothing was the matter. "Oh, no - everything is fine," she replied hastily, before adding, "Well, uh, not everything or I wouldn't be here, I suppose. Um..." The DarkClan leader bit her lip harshly, temporarily squeezing her eyes shut to save herself from this humiliating scenario she had placed herself in. Swallowing hard, she finally said in a semi-respectable manner, "What I mean to say is, uh, DarkClan has recently lost their medicine cat, leaving Twopaw as our healer. I would greatly appreciate it if Blueblossom could take some time out of her busy schedule to offer some training to our apprentice."

• Jadefeather tilted her head at the request, glancing at BlueBlossom to see what she thought. It's like when SkyClan needed our help as well, Jaggedsight trained Wasppaw. She didn't see any reason not to help, and her posture became more relaxed and friendly.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif 

The Starfish Story

2m30s

3m32s

7m23s

JADE ✦ ✧ ✦ —

| Jadefeather| Female| 40 Moons Ages two moons every month| Shadowclan| Once kitty pet, though very few actually know this| Warrior| Heterosexual| Friends are most cats| Very motherly, protective of Jaggedsight| Level headed and even tempered if she has to be| A fierce fighter| PM for capture, major injuries, or possibly death|

otOVCp6.gif

5547-image-jpg

• MISOTHEISM

Hating those up above.

*:・゚✦ Blinking for a mere moment Blue nodded. This was horrible, poor Dusk. Owl just joined their group as well! She nodded softly to the leader though. A smile drifting upon her maw at the thought of perhaps teaching her own brand of medicine a bit more. Flicking an ear to her for a moment she responded. ``Of course I'll help Rosestar. Thank you for coming to me on this, I promise to pass all my knowledge onto her.`` She nodded to the leader, looking over to Jade. Silently asking her to go alert Flaxen.

*:・゚✦ Once I believed in fairytales

Too bad life had a change of pace *:・゚✦

— Shadowclan | Medicine cat | Female | 14 months | Russian blue —

• Jadefeather dipped her head, and padded off to find FlaxenStar.

Flaxenstar.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif 

The Starfish Story

2m30s

3m32s

7m23s

JADE ✦ ✧ ✦ —

otOVCp6.gif

5547-image-jpg

• A massive exhale left her body and an easier, grateful grin lined her muzzle. "Thank you, Blueblossom. DarkClan will happily return your kindness with any herbs you may need, provided the drought hasn't taken them from our territory," she purred, whole-heartedly meaning every word. Rosestar knew every clan was low on precious herbs, but the cave had kept a few plants incubated and safe from the blistering temperatures, which meant they would be able to offer some support. It was a tragic event, Duskrain's and Owlpaw's disappearance, one she hadn't been able to prevent. But she thanked StarClan Twopaw was still around.

• he nodded. he wasn't exactly sure where flaxenstar currently stood with his, feelings towards darkclan, but in the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to be kind. best of luck, rosestar, he meowed brazenly. shadowclan sends their regards.

it was a damn shame for darkclan; they seemed to be losing quite a few of their higher ups; first bearstar, and now their medicine cat had disappeared? he couldn't help but wonder if it was a coincidence or not.

walk gently through my shadow

bio ☆ 12 moons ☆ leader (9/9)