Looking for Unoffical Clan's.

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
Come join The Kinship Circle, a new group that will be added with the rebuild! The Kinship Circle welcomes all and treats everyone like family!
  • Hello, My name is Cedar and I came back to Feralfront from being gone a few months. Anyways, I'm looking for Clans that I can simply jump in without making a form for my characters. If you have any then please link it to down below. :)

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

• Okay Thank you so much Star

Also could I role-play characters from the unofficial board or does it have to be completely new?

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

• ohh so it is okay? alright thank you. :)

• Alrighty. :)

• I was wondering if you could tell me how to get those badges Star

I would appreciate it, thank you.

• Yes Accolades. Thank you very much Star

Graystripe

Oooo I'll definitely check it out. :) Thank you so much. :P

• I would appreciate that Star. :)

• Hello && welcome back to FeralFront. (:

I’m Rebs, if you have any other questions feel free to shoot me a message!

*:・゚✦ SITE MARRIED TO  SINK 

UNDERNEATH IT ALL, WE'RE JUST SAVAGES

HIDDEN BEHIND SHIRTS, TIES, AND MARRIAGES 

Message me with any site related questions!

• Thank you so much Rebs

• Hello there!

I'm a senior member [joined Octer 17th 2010] and a pretty awesome person. Feel free to pm me if you need any help, as i may be able to help.

You asked for Unofficial Clans, i have a couple;

♤ The Spades ♤ Applications ♤

Behold the nasty toms of the Spades. Before judging this clan, i will say we do not have a roleplay up yet and we have Plenty of open spaces. The clan is based off woman's suffrage, the right to vote and be equal to men. Well, before suffrage anyway. In this clan, shecats are inferior to toms. The clan is run by Malice, a cruel tom who took over when his father died. Our clan also functions like a hierarchy, each high rank usually has a heir they either train or are related to and train. Shecats, called Mollies, are commonly treated like, well, dirt. And, well, i am sure you get the picture. The signup features all the info on the clan's beliefs, slang, and ranks.

ωнεяε [εcнσcℓαη] ωнιsρεяs [sιgηυρs] εcнσ

Echoclan is a bit different than Spades. Their religion, their gender neutrality, and so on. Once again, i have offered as much info as i could think of for this beautiful clan which is settled in Florida alongside Murkyclan.

• Hello There Laito. I joined Dec 10th 2011 and you are awesome. I'll make sure to PM you guys if I need help. :)

I'll make sure to check them out. Thank you.