"I found love where it wasn't supposed to be" (private)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Here we go!

So maybe, we could start after the events of Sonic Boom when the team have split up, and Eggman decided to use Zilver as more than just a guard.

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• Yea. Maybe on the first Voyage, Eggman is with them and recognises her from the team.

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• Wouldn't be surprised actually, considering he's been in Eggman's base for so long, he wouldn't know to respond and such. Maybe that's why he enjoys her company, because she's unique?

• It's up to you, what would you prefer?

• So, what if we start when the ship's in the air and they find her?

• Sure. I guess I'll start then.)

Sticks was out in her garden next to her burrow, gathering some vegetables she'd grown.

proverbs 3:5-6

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

(c) Picolo-kun ; deviantart

• "Sir! We be approaching the entrance to green forest zone!"

"Good..." Eggman looked over the side of the ship "Soon we will be arriving and-" he paused, eyes narrowing as he saw Sticks "It's... It's that badger!"

"Sir? Ye be having trouble?" Zilver also looked over the edge, looking at Sticks.

• "She's seen us! Silver Sonic, go and capture her!"

"Aye aye, capta'n!" He jumps down, landing near her and creating a crater as he landed.

• "I, am here to take to you to the great Dr robotnick!"

• *He sped forward quickly, going to punch her.

• (It's fine)

*Zilver turned, the boomerang bouncing off his head.