"Now it's time to say goodbye, to the things we loved" (Private)

Check out this announcement about new leadership limits in Agrelos
  • Here we go!

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• (Hmm... Start the day after the attack, when Eggman's called all the doublegangers together?)

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• (If you want to, sure. Just remember that Metal Rouge (Epsilon), Metal Blaze (Inferno) and Metal Cream (Spice) are also included in the group, just in case you wanted to be any of them)

• (It can be just the main four, if you want)

• (I don't mind it just being the original four)

• (Alright then)

"So, I've called you all here for a reason..." Eggman spat, looking down at the four robots standing in front of him.

• Rose kept her head down, ears instinctively pressed flat against her head as she listened. She knew it was no good to try to argue with Eggman while he was this angry.

proverbs 3:5-6

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

(c) Picolo-kun ; deviantart

• "But this time... out of all of you, two of you have failed and disappointed me the most!"

*Quake glanced up from the floor, looking towards Rose; the last time this happened, it was him and Rose, so he was bracing himself-

"Metal! Razor!"

• Rosy's head nearly snapped up in shock, but she only looked over to those two in alarm. She couldn't believe their leader -- metal himself, and Razor, the most intelligent out of all of them, had made mistakes.

show_me_the_way_by_picolo_kun_d9agj5x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODI3OWY3ODYtMTM1My00MDU2LTk5NDgtZDI5MmQ2ZDk5YzRmXC9kOWFnajV4LTc5Nzg2MmFlLWJhMmQtNGU2MC05NzgxLTJlMjIwMGM5ODcwOC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.sZ9QpQWRVWgEq-q4st0ZYJxR9paU9FJ8tErWEdfYkmU

• "Razor, what happened to the bases' defences?!"

"I... I do not know, Doctor... something went wrong with the systems, and-"

"Enough excuses! Your failure annoys me, but you...!" He pointed at Metal, clearly beyond angry now "How?! How could you, of all of them... How could you fail me?!"

• Rose kept her head down, but her eyes were wide with alarm. She wanted to stand up for metal, but she had been separate from him during the battle, so she didn't have any proof to help stand up for him. She could only hope Eggman would be merciful...

• "..."

"Gah, I know you can talk! Answer me, you bucket of bolts!"

"..."

*Razor let out a barley audible scoff, watching as Metal was recieving more abuse than he did.

• At least Eggman isn't punishing him physically... rose knew when Eggman got furious he sometimes reverted to physically making Metal do things he couldn't.

• *Eggman began walking up to Metal slowly, removing his glasses "Tell me something Metal... how long would it take for you to fully repair yourself if I decide to break you here and now?"

"?!" There seemed to be a genuine look of fear on Metal's face as he backed away slowly, red pupils dilating.