AUGUST 2017 OFFICIAL LEADER GATHERING

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • GOD HAS GIVEN YOU ONE FACE,
    AND YOU MAKE YOURSELF ANOTHER
    ・゚✧

Arriving into the scared hollowed gathering area, Sweetophelia turned to look around at her setting. The other leaders had yet to arrive, but once they did they could do their typical check-ins and discuss the problematic issues of the day.

OOC | This is gathering is reserved for leaders of official clans

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

• FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

leader of the blackheart rogues

"JUST BECAUSE WE CHECK OUT GUNS AT THE DOOR"

"So much for being fashionably late." I'd say with a chuckle as I padded over to where Sweetophelia was already waiting. I'd never been to one of these so I had zero idea in how this was supposed to work, but I wasn't worried. It couldn't be that hard to watch what they did and then mimic it. And if I didn't meet their standards what interest did that really hold to me? The only people I really had any interest in were the two allies I was closest to, Sweet and Littlestar, and my clan was doing it's part to show they hadn't been a mistake. We were Julys most active backboard clan after the board changes and even the Bloodclan/Colouredclan dual raid hadn't been enough to wipe us out. We'd held out own brilliantly and it had given me a new-found confidence to deal with Bloodclan head on, because now I knew. I knew they weren't strong enough to devastate us, and in another months time we'd have the numbers and will to hold out own against anyone who wanted to mess with us. We didn't need to drag our allies into things, just as I'd promised, and we were fast becoming a weapon that the proclans and neutrals would be glad to have on their side.

"Hey Sweetophelia. Workin hard or hardly workin?" I'd ask, though the answer the that was already apparent. Any decent leader was always working hard. Even I was always on my feet doing something and I was probably one of the most non-leadery leaders you could find. So a clan as large and successful as Blizzardclan definitely didn't have a Leader that was sitting on their ass all day. But, as most knew after meeting me, when business talk wasn't happening I was as casual as you could get, and I definitely wasn't the sort of person who worried over weather someone wanted me around or not. So I took a seat over by her in what I assumed was the area meant for Leaders to gather in and settled down to see who else would be making an appearance.

"DOESN'T MEAN OUR BRAINS WILL CHANGE FROM HAND GRENADES" 

Basics
    Canine/Feline Hybrid - Hellhound - 5'9 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions
    Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social
    Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable
    Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker
    Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

PLEASE NOTE;; Fourthwall is known to break the 4th wall, as his name suggests. He is a person who -instead of gods or reincarnation- thinks that he is just a character made up in a story, and so nothing he says or does has any real consequence. This allows him to suppress emotions like guilt or hesitation in order to enrich his life, as he believes that nobody is actually real, and so none of the bad things he does to others in order to enjoy himself are real either. He will often refer to his 'Writer' during 1st person posts and complain about the way they write him or his story, and is convinced that the entire world and FF's reality is just some big story.

IM THE FIRST KID KID TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES AND FRIENDS

AND I AM SORRY MY CONCIOUS CALLED IN SICK AGAIN

THE LEADER OF THE BLACKHEART ROGUES

THE MENTOR OF XIA

THE OBSESSED LOVER OF HYPOKRISIS

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Backboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

AND I'VE GOT ARROGANCE DOWN TO A SCIENCE

OH, AND I'M THE FIRST KID, TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES , AND FRIENDS

• Ah, the leader's gathering. Barbara had been to one of these before, and it had been kind of... boring. Not to mention the tension between her and the enemies of Bloodclan's leaders. The femme attended nonetheless, head held high as she ambled toward the gathering place. Only two other leaders were gathered so far, lovely Sweetass and- Barbara wrinkled her nose in unashamed disgust as she observed Fourthwall. So much for the slim chance of this actually being enjoyable. However, despite wanting to make a snappish or rude remark, the typically-childish Bloodclanner ignored Fourth and instead shot Sweetophelia a charming smile. "Heya, Sweet," she purred with a wink as she settled down a short distance from the other two, separated from the leader of the Blackheart Rogues by Sweet's body.

//mobile

tags

LIQRnZZ.png

BARBARA FAWKES | 13 MONTHS | CREAM TABBY | BLOODCLAN QUEEN | PLAYED BY COBBLEPOT

• He had been to one of these before. The last time the subject of the End Game had arisen as well as the topic of some male named Felix and disgusting crimes he had committed. He was a new leader then but now he had survived another month in and he felt a bit more confident in his abilities. Or maybe that was this new body talking. It felt emotions stronger than he was used to them feeling and it was hard to reign them in. Still the overly large tiger made his way over to the area in which all the leaders were to gather. His breathing leveled as he looked at who was all already there and he dipped his head before he settled down. He had met Barbara briefly and had talked to Sweet on a number of occasions. But the Blackheart Rouge's leader he had only seen on passing. "How is everyone today?"

desmond_eyes_1_by_zyteria-dbjbc4q.png

DESMOND'S TAGS

THERE'S NOT MUCH LONGER, SO DON'T TRY AND HIDE

YOUR BODY'S WEAKENING, SO WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT

• nothing burns like the cold.

As Tsubodai approached, he glanced over those present, giving small nods towards Sweet and Barbara before he settled down by his sister. Judging by the indifferent expression on his face and how he ignored Fourthwall, it was quite obvious that he wasn't amused by the wolf's joke or whatever that remark was supposed to be. The jet colored lion turned his gaze towards Desmond as the tiger offered his inquiry. "Doing well, thank you," he returned with a small nod of his head.

CROWN OR COFFIN

KING TSUBODAI TARGARYEN

• Ah, another one of these. It would likely be her last one, though the pregnant femme didn't know it yet. Sauntering in, she took a seat and flashed a smile at the others. "Hello, everyone. I'm doing alright, and you?"

//perpetually low muse rip

I'm about as pure as poison
    So drink me up, 
    darling

・゚✧

"Working hard or hardly working"? Sweetophelia's brow lifted, surprised by the childish joke tumbling out of Fourthwall's mouth. "The former," she answered placatingly, offering a polite smile with the conclusion of her sentence. Turning, her smile grew at the sight of Barbara, Desmond, and Tsubodai - all faces she recognised and liked/tolerated to varying degrees. Selfdestruction also seemed vaguely familiar.

"BlizzardClan is faring as well as usual," she answered simply. "How goes your conflicts against the Cartel?" she glanced to the Blackheart Rogues and Westeros leaders. "And yours against SunClan and ShadowClan?" she added, glancing to Barbara and Desmond. The Cartel was a most despised enemy so she would glad to hear of their impending destruction. As for SunClan and ShadowClan, they were in fact allied to BlizzardClan as were their enemies, BloodClan and RiverClan, but nevertheless Sweetophelia was curious to learn more about the on-going conflicts. She could not be certain if there was any other motivation for war other than tradition.

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

• Enderclaw
    15 Moons - Male - Enderclan- Warrior (Leader of EnderClan)
    Enderclaw
    - Ender, Endy
    - 2/22/01
    CHARACTER ORIGIN
    - Mauled by dogs as a kit. Put monster pelt on wounds to survive.

- Alternate history: Twolegs had found the wounded Enderkit and revived him using monster pelt and lightning rope.
    ALLIANCE- Bluestar's Alliance
    - Warrior (Leader of Enderclan)
    Picture- See profile picture
    Description- Strong, Funny, Loyal, Brave, Daring, Adventurous
    Powers/Abilities (Non-Main Game): Can turn into human and any tank of choice (as well as a cat)
    Weapons (Non-Main Game): Double-bladed purple lightsabers, electrostaff, elemental cannons, arm cannon, Gatling guns, radar, and medical arms
    Weapons (Main Game): Crossbows, Flaming and regular bolts, bows, regular and fire arrows, med arms are old simple machines
    Has ADD

Notify me if you have any questions or concerns about Enderclaw. He also has an armorless variant with a purple crystal embedded in his chest which enhances his natural abilities.

OOC: I haven't been to one of these in ages.

IC: Enderstar pads into the clearing and sits down, looking around.

News: Enderclan has a discord server! https://discord.gg/Ud77baN is the link!
    "Speak", 'Think'
    [sub]TEMPLATE © Enderclaw The Cyborg (Enderclaw8876)

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — (this is for leaders of official clans only! && retro to the Bloodclan/Westeros team up raid? Since that just happened 0: I can edit my post to include that though <3)

"I think they're getting desperate. Last I heard, a Westeros member was fighting alongside the Exiles in a raid on my Crew. Specifically targeted and tried to kill a child." She shook her head, the shadow-y substance that now flowed from her left eye still managing to squeeze out even as she shut her eyelids. When she opened her eyes, she shifted her body so that she could look at each person in turn. She didn't let it show, but she felt a flash of surprise and happiness light inside of her when her gaze landed on Selfdestruction. Someone that actually liked her! What a rare sight these days.

She purposefully sat next to Tsubodai, flashing a toothy smile at him. Considering she was a dog, had teeth that were beginning to yellow, and wanted to be a general annoyance, it didn't look all that good. Then she turned her attention back to Sweetophelia. "Glad to hear that Blizzardclan is doing well, Sweetcheeks. MM, I didn't know Sunclan and Riverclan were under fire as well! Gosh, everyone's going to wars these days. So, who is against who?" Was she taking any of this seriously? No, no she wasn't. Perhaps she would have before, but she was flipping off the entire world after returning from The Exiles. After losing an eye and a leg to Duchess and now having a cursive 'D' marked permanently into her flank, she just wasn't feeling all that cooperative. Who knew!

• Enderclaw
    Enderclaw
    - Ender, Endy
    - 2/22/01
    CHARACTER ORIGIN

- Alternate history: Twolegs had found the wounded Enderkit and revived him using monster pelt and lightning rope.
    Powers/Abilities (Non-Main Game): Can turn into human and any tank of choice (as well as a cat)
    Weapons (Non-Main Game): Double-bladed purple lightsabers, electrostaff, elemental cannons, arm cannon, Gatling guns, radar, and medical arms
    Weapons (Main Game): Crossbows, Flaming and regular bolts, bows, regular and fire arrows, med arms are old simple machines
    Has ADD

Notify me if you have any questions or concerns about Enderclaw. He also has an armorless variant with a purple crystal embedded in his chest which enhances his natural abilities.

OOC:

IC: "The only clan that I know of that isn't going to war is Enderclan." Enderstar meows.

"Speak", 'Think'
    TEMPLATE © Enderclaw The Cyborg (Enderclaw8876)

• ❝ I'M OUTTA HERE ❞ theyre late as hell, but it seems like there is a rile among the other leaders tonight. xanthous-kissed orbs glide over those present, note the sarcasm, the mockery, that this gathering seems to bring and it is with lips pursed that they settle down beside fourthwall. cartel drama, again, riled up by its very own leader. perhaps the kitten should have stayed home? oh well, they stay seated, ears quirked at the spiel caera has just dealt. something, something, exiles and something, something, westeros; they missed most of it, truly, and refrain from making any type of comment.

/track post

・゚✧

Sweetophelia's pale lilac eyes turned onto Caera. This was the animal who had sanctioned the mass rape and sexual enslavement of innocents - Caera had failed, as the Cartel had been too weak to enforce her lustful desires - but nevertheless the fact that she had wanted to, had intended to inflict so much suffering and pain disgusted Sweetophelia. The creature was trying to behave coolly now but Sweetophelia saw through her act, found it absolutely disgusting and embarrassing how hard Caera tried to play at being careless, giggling like a brat. "Don't call me, 'Sweetcheeks', you creep," she warned the other coldly, taking note of the yellowness in Caera's mouth, the missing limb and eye. It seemed that her outward appearance was beginning to reflect what was actually inside, what was rotting and putrid. Seven hells, Caera was almost as revolting Pippa, and Pippa just happened to be the dumbest cuck Sweetophelia had ever had the misfortune of meeting.

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

• nothing burns like the cold.

"A child you were probably raising to become a sex trafficker and rapist and pedophile. I don't care who raids your run-down group of sex-offenders as long as they're getting rid of your degenerates," Tsubodai returned coolly towards Caera. The black lion returned the Caera's smile with one of his own. "From what I heard, this 'leader' has not even apologized for perpetrating the attempted mass rape and enslavement of others for her little sex slave trade and she is harboring and protecting all sorts of criminals in her group."

The Westeros king cleared his throat as he turned his gaze towards the rest of the leaders. "Seems to me that you're the one getting a little bit desperate letting in rapists and pedophiles into your group?" he chided gently. "Anyone, as long as they can fight for you, no?"

CROWN OR COFFIN

KING TSUBODAI TARGARYEN

• Enderclaw
    Enderclaw
    - Ender, Endy
    - 2/22/01
    CHARACTER ORIGIN

Has ADD

OOC:

IC: "Rapists and Pedophiles? Not near Enderclan they're not. If we get one meow that they're heading into Enderclan territory, they are going to regret their decision in an instant." Enderstar growls. "We don't tolerate that kind of crap, especially since it goes against the warrior code!"

"Speak", 'Think'
    [color=#d2d2d2]TEMPLATE © Enderclaw The Cyborg (Enderclaw8876)[/color

• Ooh, yes, a chance to bitch about Sunclan! They had been causing Bloodclan a lot of shit, but the war was still fun as fuck. And maybe even Suga would show up to hear. Wouldn't that be fun? Barb gave a bright smile as Sweetophelia turned to her, opening her mouth to speak. "Oh yeah, it's pretty damn awesome. They're all really pathetic - it's been pretty slow-going so far, though. We've got somethin-" She cut herself off as Caera spoke up, nose wrinkling almost immediately in response to whatever shit she was spitting out at them now. Something about kids, Westeros, the Exiles... at this point, Barbara was just tuning the bitch out.

"Seems to me that you're the one getting a little bit desperate letting in rapists and pedophiles into your group? Anyone, as long as they can fight for you, no?" Oh shit. The Bloodclan leader glanced between those speaking at the moment - Caera, Tsubodai, and Sweet - with an eager expression on her features, awaiting what would be said next. "Ooh," the femme murmured at the Westerosi male's words, watching Caera closely. Stupid bitch got shut the fuck down. Not having much to add to the conversation, not at the moment, she simply shifted her weight slightly from paw to paw and stated, "Yeah, that's really fucking pathetic, hun." Was it a real contribution? No, but she didn't have any real contribution - for now, Tsubodai had pretty much said everything that needed to be said to the kid.

tags

LIQRnZZ.png

BARBARA FAWKES | 13 MONTHS | CREAM TABBY | BLOODCLAN QUEEN | PLAYED BY COBBLEPOT

・゚✧

Sweetophelia stared coolly at Caera, her pale eyes steeled with resolve. "And not only have you taken in a known rapist and pedophile into your clan but you have promoted him to the rank of second-in-command. Someone to carry out your disgusting perverted vision when you're dead and rotting in the ground." She wanted a denial, a plea of ignorance and a promise to reform and change for the better, but that was unlikely - the likely truth was that Caera knew it all and was actively enabling Feliks and would continue to help him in his quest for power and more victims to abuse.

Sweetophelia had little mercy for rapists and child abusers - or those who protected them - and she had been horrified when she had learned this information, but evidently Caera couldn't care less about the plight of rape victims or innocent children as long as the guilty party could benefit her, could kiss her ass, and carry out her bidding like a mindless dog without complaint. "First you tried to enslave animals for the purpose of systemic rape. Now that you have Feliks whispering in your ear, an animal who 'hasn't raped an animal who didn't deserve it' - his own words - you're looking to add children to your batch of victims? What kind of sick perverts are you catering to? Anyone who can supply you with worthless paper human money, right?" Evidently the Cartel was failing so spectacularly as a business that they had become desperate enough to call child molesters their prime consumer market.

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

• Enderclaw
    Enderclaw
    - Ender, Endy
    - 2/22/01
    CHARACTER ORIGIN

Has ADD

OOC:

IC: Enderclaw felt like he had enough, though keeps his silence. His time will come. Enderclan will show their true colors, even if it meant war.

"Speak", 'Think'
    TEMPLATE © Enderclaw The Cyborg (Enderclaw8876)