AUGUST 2017 OFFICIAL MEDIC GATHERING

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • The moon was full. It was traditionally expected for clan medics to meet in peace at every full month, and although the practice had declined in recent time, it was continued faithfully by a select few.

OOC | This Gathering is reserved for medics of official clans

AND MINE ARE LONG & SHARP, MY LORD ・゚✦

・゚✦ AS LONG & SHARP AS YOURS 

3/7 of the fisterhood

roleplaying hiatus

• i helped this old lady

and she bought me a churro

so that was nice - tags

Well, Jacob had never been to one of these things before (he'd actually not even heard of them until recently) but he decided to head out. He supposed it would be a good time to hear what others had to say about healing besides Lottie, since she was usually the one teaching him things. The colt would make his way to the designated area for the medic meeting, hoping that he'd be able to meet a few new people. He didn't really see anyone around yet but perhaps if he stuck around just a little bit longer someone else would show up. In his mind, he tried to plan out what he would say in conversation. He wasn't really sure if he should just be talking about medic-type stuff or other things too. Maybe, he thought, maybe he shouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe someone else would start a conversation and he wouldn't even have to think about it.

how rare and beautiful

it truly is that we exist