This happens to be a thread || PRIVATE

The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
  • John had tears in his eyes. "I can't do this. I can't handle it, sitting here not knowing what's going to make you lash out because you're never sober. I can't keep working every shift they have because we have no money because all you do is drink. I have to." It looked like a huge weight was being lifted off his shoulders even as he was ready to cry.

281363.png
    Hello! I'm always open for more RPs, I usually do 1x1 BxG where I'm the girl, and I'll do most anything! So if you want to plot with me, feel free to PM!
    I am also known as Aurelia over on Unwritten Beginnings

• John didn't try to hide his tears from Ivory. "I miss you." He said simply, meaning the ivory he had fallen in love with, the one before he lost his job.

281363.png
    Hello! I'm always open for more RPs, I usually do 1x1 BxG where I'm the girl, and I'll do most anything! So if you want to plot with me, feel free to PM!

• "No. I was in love with you. I wanted to marry you, but Sherlock needed my help. You know that. And you are not going to blame this on him." John turned and left then, not having the energy to keep fighting with him.

281363.png

• John pet him gently. "Merridew will be okay." He whispered, tears falling freely now.

281363.png

• John pet him quietly. "Now I have nowhere to stay, my best friend and his girlfriend are in the hospital along with Merridew.

281363.png

• Balto nuzzled him, sighing again.

Barely a second later, somebody walked right into John's chest. He was tiny, shorter than John, and thin. The impact sent him falling backwards. He yelped, hugging John's arm and taking him to the ground as well. John landed over top of him, nose to nose with the sharp toothed Frenchman. His face flushed very red as he tried to find his glasses with one hand, the other was laid delicately on John's lower back.

Viper! >:3

• Yay!

John had caught himself with first one hand, allowing the other to take some weight as the impact hurt his wrist, but he stayed hovering over Viper. He didn't seem to think about moving, a bit in shock and Vipers hand was on his back.

281363.png

• "Hello..." John nearly breathed. It took him a few moments to register how close they were. "Oh, I'm sorry, here." He moved to get off Viper.

281363.png

• A little shiver went down Viper's spine when John spoke. "T-thank you. And it's alright. I was cold and you were warm, so it was a nice break from feeling cold." He whispered, his French accent very warm.

Ooo... what if Viper's intents with John are a one night stand, but he completely falls for John and is basically like, "Mine now. All mine."

• Ooh, okay!

John got up and offered the Frenchman his hand. "I still feel bad... I could buy you a tea to make it up to you? I'd offer you one from my home but... I don't think I have one anymore."

281363.png

• "Careful he..." john paused, noticing he didn't do anything. "He's really upset... he's my best friends, his niece got her but her moms allergic. He doesn't like people but... they were at my place and there was an explosion. They're all at the hospital now, but I can't bring him to the hospital."

281363.png

• "I could get special permission. You see, I slept with this guy and he still has like, a huge crush on me and basically does what ever I want, even though I feel kinda bad 'cause I wasn't that into him." Viper told him casually, waving his hand like it was nothing.

• John looked surprised. "Really? I mean, it's alright. I'll probably stay in my friends place with Balto tonight. That's the dog." He added.

281363.png