— THE SANCTUARY'S CHATTING & PLOTTING THREAD

The July Spotlight Contest winners have been decided! In first place for writing was Rebs! In first place for art is Fabrie! Congratulations!
Come participate in the August Spotlight Contest!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
Looking to to join a trad Clan? Join BloodClan, home of the ruthless and calculating!
The Creative Engineer Applications are ending tomorrow, August 16th, at 12:00pm Central Time!
  • dang, alright! I don't have time to read it anyway ;-; classics always sound really interesting to me but I don't have enough motivation to bc currently obsessed with aot

The Secret Life of Bees was pretty good up until the end when I started getting bored, but it was probably bc I was reading it on a crappy web browser thing

• ★ ★ ★ sorry to bust your dreams ;-;

I'm like 1/8 interested in the book lmao

if you want to read it, though, then you should read it! don't let this cranky mess tell you otherwise lol

• my favorite book is The Tale of Desperaux. Ive always loved that book. It just so adorable

Lazy egg is a representation of my everyday life.

I'm a child who doesn't like themselves. If you ever need to talk, or plot, PM me.

alduin_skyrim_by_syilas-d70n9b9.jpg

• ★ ★ ★ now I need to change my name to dreambuster what is this

I have so many favorite books tbh

my favorite though is probably Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban tbh

• it's probably one of my favourites bc it's the first thing my dad ever got me :')

like it's probably stupid but I didn't know him for eleven years lmao

I've read it so much that the cover is falling off.

I've seen the movie for the help but I've never read the book cri

afR6TBv.gif

2/6 of the hNGHTM art squad

storage here | my children's tags here

• popping in here to say that the clanwide plot outline/guide will be posted sometime today, so keep an eye out for that bbies!!

YOU SLEEP COILED; TIGHTLY WOUND. HANDS ARE FISTS BENEATH PILLOWS,

CLENCHED ABOVE COTTON SHEETS. YOURE AT WAR, EVEN IN YOUR DREAMS.

• I honestly love James patterson novels. Like any of them because they are so descriptive and really grab you. Or the Robert Langdon series that's a good one but long reads.

I MADE IT THROUGH THE DARKEST PART OF THE NIGHT –

• flops back in here while i decide on who to rp c':

but did i hear james patterson?? ? love his books so much oml

-JUST A COUPLE FRIENDS AND WE'RE HANGING OUT AGAIN ✧・゚: 

-JUST A COUPLE FRIENDS AND WE'RE HANGING OUT IN THE SUN 

characters / art / rooster teeth trash / tapioca & rakue & kicksie & beatles & quill are my baes

• Hallo everyone, i'm back for the night!

I...don't think i've ever read a James Patterson book before, what genre does he usually use? Might grab one when i stop by the library tomorrow

Also, my muse is finally back, prepare for the 3-5 paragraph posts, I can finally do them again!

TWISTING THE KALEIDOSCOPE

Iris Mallister - The Sanctuary - 6 months

Wolf-Grey Husky with iris eyes

played by Machiro

TAGS

• James Patterson's books are gr9 oml

I have like tons of muse but no muse at the same time sobs

Like I want to write??? I just don't want to write my usual like 150,000 paragraphs bc I do line breaks really awkwardly

afR6TBv.gif

2/6 of the hNGHTM art squad

storage here | my children's tags here