midnight whisperings [★] chat and storage thread

Looking for high quality art of your character at a reasonable price? Go to Archeron's shop!
The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the baddest characters around? Check out BloodClan! We have a diversity of characters & a warm ooc environment.
  • E v e r y t h i n g

"IF YOU DON'T GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO BREATHE"

------- [[ she/her pronouns -- 1/6 hngh squad -- 1/5 sprintsquad -- whimsychatter of the district ]] -------

• I was summoned.?

GgRZb0y.png

Avatar is from Paranatural by Zack Morrison
    NOTE: I'll only be roleplaying on Bearbones from now on, and I'm pretty much leaving ff aside from keeping in touch with a few friends. I'm also on Xanje and WCARPG but I'm hella inactive on both. Wishing everyone the best, Pyre

• Yes Pyre

Welcome to our domain

"IF YOU DON'T GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO BREATHE"

------- [[ she/her pronouns -- 1/6 hngh squad -- 1/5 sprintsquad -- whimsychatter of the district ]] -------

• Oh my god I'm laughing

Imagine Cinderella just going up to her stepmother like,

"Okay, first of all you bippity-boppity-BITCH "

Henlo welcome to this mess of a thread

Where I got over-excited and invited a tonne of people at 6:40 am :)

I'm lonely

OKAY Y'ALL I'M GONNA GO FARMING ON SATURDAY

AND I'M THERE FOR THE REST OF AUGUST

BUT I JUST PAINTED AND FILED MY NAILS??? THEY LOOK HELLA???

I'M NOT READY FOR THEM TO BREAK???

MY CITY GIRL SIDE IS WARRING AGAINST MY FARM GIRL SIDE

• all the sorrows i have seen [★] oneshot development

oneshot,development,Caera,angST,Angsty,feels

Caera had not been born, she had been created. Not a child of love or foolishness, but a creature created for a sole purpose; a purpose she had yet to discover. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad thing, being brought to life from someone's blood and tears, if the intentions behind it were clear. Instead of being twisted and formed from the shadows that plagued the jungle at night and engulfed unsuspecting creatures, had she been made by rays of light, would she have had a better chance at happiness? Would she have been deserving of a life of a normal child?

The moment she had been introduced to the members of The Cartel was the beginning of her end, one could say. She was an innocent and naive child, wholeheartedly trusting everyone she met in that jungle. Only a few minutes on Earth, she did not know the fault in that. The knowledge placed in her mind from her father did not warn against this act of foolishness. The only way for her to know would be to learn it the hard way. And learn it the hard way she did - the day when Radioactiveplague disappeared, her very own father, she crumpled. The faces of her Crew became meaningless as, for the first time, she discovered how lonely this world was.

One after the other, her Crew broke the trust she had placed in them. She was a child alone in this world with no one to guide her, living among a group of monsters. They ruled her off as just a child, only tolerating her because they had to.

(At the end: The female now knew her purpose for being on Earth - to show others just how cruel life was.)

(dream by imagine dragons)

"OH I, GOT A FEELING THIS WILL SHAKE ME DOWN

OH I, KIND OF HOPING THIS WILL TURN ME ROUND"

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Caera had not been born, she had been created. Not a child of love or foolishness, but a creature created for a sole purpose; a purpose she had yet to discover. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad thing, being brought to life from someone's blood, sweat and tears, if the intentions behind it were clear. Instead of being twisted and formed from the shadows that plagued the jungle at night and engulfed unsuspecting creatures, had she been made by rays of light, would she have had a better chance at happiness? Would she have been deserving of a life of a normal child? Perhaps she would have, but the young child was much too far along her path of corruption to be able to go back.

The moment she had been introduced to the members of The Cartel was the beginning of her end. The jungle territory represented the creatures that lived amongst it; an unwelcoming aura that chilled you to your bones, sharp claws waiting around each corner to claim another body for the trees, and an unforgiving heart. The Cartellians were ruthless and wanting blood but without direction. They were the ones that started her along the twisted and rocky path, the ones who solidified the seeds of evil within her. They were the ones who ruined her.

But she loved them more than she loved anyone else. They were her Crew, her family, the ones who raised her the best they could. It wasn't their fault for what would eventually happen to her; fighting and death were all they knew. Living in a world that only wanted to wipe you out, you had to learn to fight back and overcome even the greatest hardships. That's what they taught her each time she had a fighting lesson, had to watch an innocent be slaughtered, or saw a rotting corpse hanging from one of the many trees. She knew of no other way to live, knew not of the lives of luxury and assured safety the other clans knew, so she strived to be like them. Caera wanted to be tough, persistent, and deadly just like her Crew-but most importantly, the child wanted them to be proud of her.

The Cartel taught her many other things, as well. Everyone here taught her how lovely family was, how great it felt to be loved and to love someone, what happiness felt like. She got candies, shiny objects that she would collect and decorate her room with, and she got the honour of becoming close with some members of her Crew. Her childhood was dark and filled with blood, usually, her spelling something else's or someone spilling an enemy's in front of her, but it was one she enjoyed and filled with teachings. As she grew older (though her body would not grow), she found herself needing to be taught less and less. Though she was still a naive child and one thing she had to learn the hard way; to trust was to be betrayed.

It started with Radioactiveplague. The feline who had brought her into this world, the Lord of Purgatory himself, disappeared off the face of the Earth. He had become increasingly rare in The Cartel, spending most of his days in Shadowclan, but one day he didn't come home. She hoped and wished that he would return or that one of her trips to Shadowclan would be fruitful and he would be there to greet her. Yet months passed and the strangely-marked feline never returned. She was left alone in a cruel world that only wanted her dead without a father to guide her. The faces of her Crew became meaningless as, for the first time, she discovered how lonely this world was.

(At the end: The female now knew her purpose for being on Earth - to show others just how cruel life was.)

• LA MAFIA, DRUG CARTEL — ° . * ✧

INTRODUCTION
    The Cartel is a business-run anticlan - no job is too big, or too gruesome. From selling drugs to being a hitman, the members of the Cartel will do almost anything to keep their business running.
    The Cartel was founded by Ryan, who was never a team player. He took what he wanted without holding back. And so, he controlled his new kingdom, until one day his reign came to an end. His wingwoman, Vivienne, took over for a short time, before she mysteriously disappeared. That's when Bill Cipher took over. He ruled with a tight grip, keeping his Crewmates under his watchful eye. After months of tyranny, Bill's hunger for power took him elsewhere, with the demon disappearing just like Vivienne before him. After his disappearance, his granddaughter and Underboss, Twilightzone, seized power.

TERRITORY
    The main area of The Cartel resides in an Aztec Temple, slowly crumbling from age and weathered usage, it lays in the thick heave of a humid and green jungle that has gradually begun to take it back from the bottom up.
    The temple itself has many winding rooms and chambers, twisting and turning at various ends and looking like a confusing labyrinth for any not familiar with its layout. It makes for a difficult place to attack as the majority of its living areas are nearing the bottom of the pyramid-shaped structure and difficult to reach.
    Around the territory is thick jungles filled with any sort of abandoned villages and structures all nestled in the midst of a winding river that curls about the territory like a serpent.

RANKS AND TITLES
    Patriarch/Matriarch — The leader of the group. They make sure everything is running smoothly, and their word is law. Disobeying them is a one-way street to pain.
    CAERA, played by IMAGINATION

Underboss — Second-in-command, the Matriarch's right hand. Outside of promotions and demotions, they can pretty much do whatever the Matriarch is capable of doing.
    TBA, played by TBA

Capos — Capos are the heads of the Cartel's Divisions. They make sure the Divisions are running smoothly, their members are selling products, and putting money in the treasury.
    ARMS: TBA, played by TBA
    DRUG: TBA, played by TBA
    HITMAN: TBA, played by TBA
    PROSTITUTION: TBA, played by TBA

Surgeons — The healers of the group. They help everyone stay healthy, and treat injuries.
    TBA, played by TBA

Surgeon Apprentices — Younger members who are training to become a Surgeon.
    TBA, played by TBA

Executors — The guards/enforcers of the group. They act like a police force, and do most of the dirty work, such as handling executions and driving out traitors.
    XAEL, played by VERMILLION
    KING GEORGE III, played by BLURRY
    PIPPA, roleplayed by UNITEDTITANS

Vanguards — A semi-high position, a stepping stone to further promotions.
    TBA, played by TBA

Thugs — The normal rank. Anyone not a high position is considered a thug, even kits and apprentices.
    ---
    In the Cartel, titles are awarded to people who are being recognised for certain skills they possess.
    Hallucinogen — Awarded to those who excel in healing and medical-related skills.
    Street Rat — Awarded to active Cartel members who are welcoming to new joiners.
    Spitfire — Awarded to younger members who show potential/promise.
    Fresh Blood — Awarded to new members who show potential/promise.
    Blood Brother — Awarded to loyal Cartel members who have stuck around and remained active.
    Cutthroat — Awarded to those that show their prowess in battle, torture and other violent means.
    Warmonger — Awarded to those that won a round of Gang Wars. These are people you don't want to mess with.
    Capo of the Currency Division — Awarded to those who are deemed worthy of being a Capo of the Currency Division. Since that Division doesn't sell anything and rather keeps track of sales, it is a title rather than a rank.

RULES
    IC RULES —
    • Obey the Patriarch/Matriarch.
    • Enjoy yourself! Live every day like it's your last.
    • Receive an invite? Accept them! No need for a high position unless you feel it's necessary.
    • Wanna start trouble? Host a raid, capture someone, anything really, start trouble yourself. Just remember: an eye for an eye!
    • Don't disappear for weeks at a time! Let us know if you're going to be away if you're a high position.
    • Be sure to call high positions by their rank name first! For example: you would call Caera Matriarch Caera since she's, well, the Matriarch!
    OOC RULES —
    • Follow the FeralFront Terms Of Service.
    • We have an auto-acceptance policy! All newcomers are automatically accepted, unless given IC suspicion to deny them.
    • Be friendly with your fellow roleplayers!
    • Don't feel like you need to post 24/7! Development is more important that activity.
    • Gonna be inactive? Leave a note so we know to give you an activity pardon. Have fun!

POLITICS
    Unlike most groups, the Cartel doesn't exactly do allies. However, they have associates that are constantly changing, unlike their neutrals and enemies!
    Associates — Shadowclan, The Rift
    Neutrals — BlizzardClan (truce), HawkClan
    Enemies — BloodClan, The Exiles (Anyone not listed is considered an enemy)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
    Can I join?
    Of course!! You can either make a joining thread, or assume your character has been here all along. There are no restrictions!
    What happens if my character breaks a rule?
    The Cartel is big on corporal punishment. Some rule breaks are less severe, and will only get a verbal scolding, but others may result in more violent punishments. It could range from a cuff on the ear, to the most severe, being executions and exiles.
    What can my kit/apprentice do to contribute to the group?
    Kits and apprentices are treated like adults in the Cartel, so they can do everything a normal member can do!
    Can I play a high position?
    High positions are earned through hard work ICly. If you're active and develop your character through roleplaying, there's a good chance you'll be promoted!

EXTRA && LINKS
    THE CARTEL BADGE REQUEST THREAD
    THE CARTEL CHATTING/PLOTTING THREAD
    THE CARTEL DIVISIONS GUIDE
    Need a high position? Fill out the form below!!
    ---
    High position needed: answer
    Reason: answer
    Link to thread: answer

TEMPLATE MADE BY #NOWI | PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT

• Ideas for new guide:

-black background

-rounded, 2px(?) red borders

-banner on the top, hopefully not clipped (90% width? lessen depending on the margin-top amount)

-LA MAFIA, DRUG CARTEL — ° . * ✧ right below/overlapping the banner, possibly white or any other colour that would look nice

-box for main typing below that - hard or round edges? undecided

-box background with be a duller/fainter version of red

-black writing? white (ew??)?

-new territory description, to fit the mansion

-revamp and expand the introduction

-change the positions to fit the most recent meeting

-add in the traditions of the cartel

-revamp ic & ooc rules to match the changes

-separate post for ooc chat? (faq, links, etc.)

-update the important links (add in old guides)

• /hollers and dances and points at the oneshot snippet

BIATCH DO NOT HURT CAERA AGAIN DO NOT MAKE HER SNAP

MY BAAAAAABBYYYYY

2a7aq6q.png

I'M A LITTLE DYSFUNCTIONAL

YOU'RE THE PROBLEM, PLEASE DON'T AWAKEN ME

littlestar grimes disharmony | monarch | hawkclan | tags

• <33

I forgot that there both in the same boat ahh

it makes it a lil better

SO AS LONG AS THERE'S NO MORE PHYSICAL PAIN TOWARDS CAERA /narrows eyes

2a7aq6q.png

I'M A LITTLE DYSFUNCTIONAL

YOU'RE THE PROBLEM, PLEASE DON'T AWAKEN ME

littlestar grimes disharmony | monarch | hawkclan | tags

• there's def gonna be more mental pain

that I can tell you

I forget if Sel was gonna physically hurt her tho

GgRZb0y.png

Avatar is from Paranatural by Zack Morrison
    NOTE: I'll only be roleplaying on Bearbones from now on, and I'm pretty much leaving ff aside from keeping in touch with a few friends. I'm also on Xanje and WCARPG but I'm hella inactive on both. Wishing everyone the best, Pyre

• YES YOU ALREADY DID LMAO

I'M JUST AN ANTISOCIAL BEAN OUTSIDE OF MY SUBACCOUNTS

yesss i'll keep it a secret c;

xsrpabz8y8ez.gif
    WICKED HIPSTER | ROLEPLAYS FELIKS, UNDERTAKER, DRAGONDANCE
    psn name: singingnarwhals, add me to play overwatch! (season 6 high: 2987)

balancing college and mental health - message me if i haven't replied in a week

erase all the pain 'til it's gone | 1976-2017

Gang Wars accolade - something violent. either swords or teeth

Choice Awards accolade - whichever one isn't chosen for Gang Wars tbh

High Position / Anything Majour Cartel - elk skull

ANNOUNCE THE GOD DAMN CHOICE AWARDS WINNER SMFH

CAERA <- also new profile for you

And one for this account

I'm lame

• Yeah, anyone that can sit through my horrid piano playing deserves a medal.

Rebs / 21 / Send me a Conversation if you have any site-related questions!

This is where it starts, with the beat of your heart

click the image! <3

6Ovt0i9.png

rsz_1rsz_tumblr_na9xialhnq1rlt5o0o1_500.jpg