You Cross Me {Private} I Cross You!

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • Marcus rose a brow in curiosity as he watched his son play, hoping that he wouldn't hear them as of yet. "Future? With me? Are you sure you're not talking about Nathan?" He asked while thinking about it. Alexander was thinking of a future with him.... The two of them together, being more than just boyfriends. Being more than two simple lovers. Was... Was he going to propose? Marcus could barely fathom that idea without getting all flustered.

But, as he blushed as he suddenly heard footsteps and the yell of "Daddy!" that sounded all to familiar. The gleaming blue eyes of the boy had strayed away from the toys once he heard the door opening, all hairs rising in anticipation. Was Marcus here to see him? Was he finally here for him?!

Renny's black, slick curls bounced and his head whipped around. His electric blue eyes were wide and full of impatience. he looked over the man’s shoulder, finding two different men left.

A big grin stretched over his face once he realized it was Marcus by the door. “Daddy!” he exclaimed, standing up and dashing over. He ducked under the man’s arm and wrapped his own around Marcus’s waist. But when he looked up to the stranger, his eyes were full of fear because of how unfamiliar he was. His grip tightened, staring up at the man curiously and silently. And for a moment, Marcus felt as if he was going to cry as he felt his sons arms wrap right around his waist, his own arms wrapping around the young boy in silence. He missed him, the sweet baby that he cared for well... Years!

"Sometimes you don't see someone until they're gone... But some people never stop, they're always moving on...."

103242.gif

---------------------------♦•♦---------------------------

I normally don't Private RP with people I barely know, so please kinda chat with me before we do one?

(Also just call me Ammy)

• “Yes a future with you. I would give you some of the details but I can’t so... And I don’t know what Nathan’s intentions are. I can’t tell if he is just letting me stick around and tolerating me or if he actually wants something more in the future.” Tobi admitted. His voice dropped some when he made the comment about Nathan maybe just tolerating him. Nathan had been a bit snippy lately and he knew it was his own fault. He didn’t know what he would do if Nathan ended up breaking up with him. He had never loved someone so much before in his life. It would ruin him.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Renny’s voice. He watched as the boy ran to Marcus and hugged him tightly. “Yeah, boss is going to love him. I think he is going to be a great surprise.” He stated truthfully. He shifted his gaze from the boy to Marcus. He noticed how happy the other looked and... wait, were there tears in his eyes? He realized then that this boy must be a lot to him.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/25u7hw9.gif[/img]
  • "I mean with his much he dotes on you and the fact that he literally plans to buy you a motorcycle, tells me that he has some plans with you. Besides, I don't know any man who tolerates you more than he does." Marcus joked. It was actually true that Nathan doted on Tobi rather often, despite the fact that he was rather snippy as of late. Likely because he nearly took his head off in the middle of traffic, according to what Nathan had told him anyways. But it was clear the big man loved Tobi, especially since he was saving up to buy him some motorcycle for a gift of love. Or however he put it anyways.

The little boy kept staring at Tobi while shoving his soft, squishy looking face into Marcus's shoulder, while Marcus, to say the least, was bawling in happiness. The man held the small boy tightly, pressing sloppy kisses on his rosy red cheeks and in his curls. "Daddy stoooop!" Renny squealed adorably, pushing at his fathers face while Marcus continued. "Never!" He teased to his son in front of his two friends. Well one friend and one, equally small, blonde enemy.

"Sometimes you don't see someone until they're gone... But some people never stop, they're always moving on...."

103242.gif

I normally don't Private RP with people I barely know, so please kinda chat with me before we do one?

(Also just call me Ammy)

• Tobi looked very shocked when he heard that. “W-What? He plans on buying me a motorcycle?” He stuttered the question out. His mouth actually dropped open at his words. Did Nathan actually love him that much to do that? He didn’t know how he felt truly. He certainly felt happiness and warmth. Surprise was in there too though. No one had ever loved him that much to do all of this for him. He wanted to cry out of happiness from the idea but would do that in private. “Hey! I’m not that hard to tolerate! I’m actually a very nice person.” He commented with a frown.

He then continued to watch the two. He cringed some and rolled his eyes. “Marcus that is honestly disgusting. Now come on, let’s get his stuff packed and back to the apartment. That way Nathan won’t yell too much if he notices I’m gone for an extended period of time.” He stated. He knew he also needed to get breakfast as well.

• Marcus rolled his eyes while getting up, carefully lifting his little son up into his arms while Renny clung to his father's chest, his little hands balled up against his chest while watching the adults. "Oh shut it you, you're intolerable and you know it!" He joked towards Tobi, trying to tick him off a little more. "And yes, he's buying you a motorcycle. Why do you think he's been doing extra work huh? To get more abs?" He teased more while heading out of the room, which made Martin laugh just a little when he heard the snarky comment. But it was true that Nathan was working hard to get his lover a gift, to show how much he loved him, even though motorcycle's were kind of a dumb way to show affection in his own opinion.

"It was nice seeing you bro, I'll be taking my baby." Marcus joked to his old friends, who rolled his eyes and smacked him on the back. "Don't die shorty, we might not be dating, but be happy I kept your world alive." He stated as the small man headed out casually with Renny in his arms.

103242.gif

(Also just call me Ammy)

• Tobi allowed his eyes to roll once more. “Whatever you say Marcus. I could tell boss everything that you’ve been saying to yourself in the bathroom. You do know it has other stalls right? You say some weird sh*t in there.” He told the other truthfully. He had blackmail on him and wouldn’t be afraid to use it. He didn’t question the other beginning to walk out with the kid in his arms. He figured that this must’ve been planned to happen at some point in time. He bit his lip softly when he heard his next statement. “I-I don’t know! He has been making excuses up so I didn’t know what he was doing.” He mumbled and looked down at his feet. He followed Marcus fully outside then and to the truck. He had grown quieter since then. He got into the driver’s side then.

He drove them both back to the warehouse. They were lucky to have gotten there before anyone came in for work. He parked before hopping out. “I’ll see you around Marcus.” He informed the other. He then hurried off to go get the breakfast for Nathan. He went to their favorite spot and got breakfast. He brought it back to the apartment then. Alexander was still asleep at their apartment.

The post was edited 1 time, last by David Tennant ().

• (I'm sorry I haven't been posting often boo, I was gonna ask what should we do next? qwq)

103242.gif

(Also just call me Ammy)

• (oooo, that'll be exciting to do! >:3 pfft, I'm guessing it not that fun huh? The snow storm I mean, not visiting your family X3)

103242.gif

(Also just call me Ammy)

• Alexander couldn’t believe that this day was finally here. He had been planning it for months now. He bought a beautiful and very expensive ring. He had been carrying it around in his pocket for a while. He planned to do it a few weeks earlier but Marcus brought home Renny. He couldn’t be happier having that little boy running around their apartment either. He didn’t know how he felt at first about it. As soon as he was first hugged, he fell in love. But that was a little while ago. He had asked Nathan and Tobi to watch Renny that night while he took Marcus out for dinner. He had managed to get full use of his lower half again. He was pretending he still didn’t though just to make the proposal more special for the both of them.

He was trying not to let his nervousness show as they went into the restaurant. They were led to a separate part of it, secluded from everyone else. He was acting as if he was doing horrible that day. He had put on multiple shirts so he was sweating a lot. He also figured out how to look paler than he normally did. He breathed through his mouth and was leaning against his wheelchair. “I-I’m sorry I am like this. I-I don’t feel the best b-but I want to be here for you.” He admitted in a stutter.

It was in between when they ordered and when their food came to the table. He began to speak once more. “M-Marcus I’m so lucky to have met you. Y-You have helped me through so much and shown me so much love. You are the first man who has gotten approval from my father. I-I really haven’t been feeling well today, but I wanted to take you out and show you how much I love you,” He paused some. He then stood up and kneeled down, opening the box in his hand. “Marcus Wilkinson, will you give me the great honor of marrying me and being my husband?”

• (*rolls up sleeves* I have awaited the day I just tackle this RP... The day I do the reaction of our lovelies... AND THAT IS TODAY!!!! SCREEEEE)

103242.gif

(Also just call me Ammy)

• During the duration of Alexander's hidden planning, Marcus had been rather oblivious to the rather suave and romantic ideas that his lover had been thinking of ever since he had become disabled. From keeping Alexander healthy, to taking care of Renny, his days were full of important chores and activities that he couldn't waste. But Alex's condition was improving much slower than he had expected, or so it seemed. At least Renny seemed to love the man in his fathers life, and clearly seemed to enjoy being around him and his father. But little did Marcus know of the things that would come next by his boyfriend, who kindly gave him a place to live, who accepted him into his life, who wanted him for who he was.

He was trying his best to keep calm in this rather large, prestigious restaurant. He sported a nice outfit, or as nice as he could get it, keeping in his classic black gauges and aiding his lover inside. That day Alexander was much more sickly, it had shocked him really that he had wanted to go out of his way to book a date for them. He was paler than Marcus, which was saying something of course, and practically sweating bullets right through his clothes! And yet he had insisted on going until Marcus finally gave up and agreed to go. "Its fine Alexander, I'm just worried about how you're feeling." He said softly as he sat in his seat, hoping that this wasn't too much for him.

They had already ordered their food when the time had came. The thing that he least expected to ever happen in his entire lifetime. Marcus was boredly swirling around his wine in his glass, until Alexander began to speak. "W-What? W-Why're you saying thi-" But his words came to a halt, blocking and choking up in his throat as he swore he saw a goddamn miracle happen before his very eyes. The man that he loved with all his heart and soul, the man that could sweep him off his little feet and smother him with kisses of love.... was standing. For the first time in months, he. Was. Standing. Right before him. And he was beginning to kneel down onto his knee, and right there everything started to hit him.

The memories of when they first met, when Marcus was dragged right into that warehouse where he met this man. This arrogant, toxic, annoying, practically sociopathic man who somehow took his heart with ease. With his stupid charms and stupid suaveness and stupid handsome looks. This man who believed that they wouldn't do well together, and yet here he was... Fucking proposing to him. Marcus Blair Wilkinson, the guy everyone hated! "H-How... W-What- I..." He kept getting choked up, tesrs starting to fill up his eyes and his whole body shaking. His face began to flush, and a part of him was thinking it was because of the stupid wine, and yet... His heart lurched for Alexander, and almost every damn emotion he could think of was pouring from him. "Y-You... Oh my god you ass, h-how did you plan this?!" He asked with a laugh as the tears kept falling, nearly tripping over his seat as he looked at the dumb man that was his amazing, loving boyfriend. "W-What do you think I'm gonna say, you dumbass?" He whispered, Marcus crying more and more in happiness.

103242.gif

(Also just call me Ammy)

• Alexander had been having a lot of trouble keeping up this act the entire day. Guilt had been filling him and he had felt horrible for making Marcus worry. He did have to say that it was worth it in the end. Marcus had absolutely no clue what he had been planning on doing and his reaction was perfect. He just couldn’t wait to run to the bathroom and take off the extra shirts he was wearing. He let out a soft chuckle at the other and smiled brightly at him. “It took a lot. I kept lying and saying I was going to the warehouse, but I was going to extra therapy. They got me up on my legs faster than what I thought was possible. Then I wore three extra shirts so I would be sweating tons, which I can’t wait to go to the bathroom and take off.” He began to explain how this all worked out. It was clear that he had done it for Marcus.

He couldn’t help but let out another chuckle. “I don’t know... maybe that you’ll think about it?” He joked. He took the ring from inside the ring box and slid it upon the other’s hand. It was a beautiful and very expensive ring. It had multiple diamonds on it that reflected the light. He pulled Marcus into a huge hug then. “You don’t have to cry baby. Everything is amazing now. I was just worried that I wouldn’t be able to pull this off.” He mumbled and kissed his cheek quickly. Both Tobi and Nathan knew of his plan. He had told them exactly what he was going to do. Tobi thought it was adorable of course. He kept glancing over at Nathan while he had been speaking to see his reaction to it.