You Cross Me {Private} I Cross You!

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Tobi slowly froze when he heard the other yell for him to come back. He slowly turned around and moved back towards him. He helped the other up and into the seat. He then examined his head. "You are. Oh god you are so stupid at times and clumbsy. Come on I'll drive to the place. There is paper towels in the back seat so you can treat your head." He informed and helped him to the other side of the van.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/25u7hw9.gif[/img]
  • (Hmmm, should we skip?)

C'mon and talk to me if you want, the name is NINTENDOOKAMI12, but call me Ammy instead!

{Also I really like anime, manga, video games,} {animated shows, art, annnnd musicals!}

♦---------------------------♦♦---------------------------♦

Also I normally don't Private RP with people I barely know, so please kinda chat with me before we do one?

• (I don't know actually. We should plot this XD)

C'mon and talk to me if you want, the name is NINTENDOOKAMI12, but call me Ammy instead!

{Also I really like anime, manga, video games,} {animated shows, art, annnnd musicals!}

Also I normally don't Private RP with people I barely know, so please kinda chat with me before we do one?

• It was a couple weeks since that day, and so far everything was going pretty decent. Of course, Nathan and Tobi weren't able to get Rennian due to some, issues, as Tobi had put it. Not to mention when Nathan came back he had blood exploding from the back of his head like a miniature fountain. Marcus had begun to refocus on his college work, slowly but surely making his way to be able to get a bachelors degree. He had been doing pretty well, though a lot of his art for his artistic classes consisted of Alex, or something inspired by him. Guns, fancy suits, even the alleyways of New York or a portrait of Alexander. Of course it annoyed him, Marcus loved to portray his lover in painting form and show him off. But thankfully Alexander had begun therapy to help him recover from his stroke, while Nathan and Tobi mostly focused on helping out with mafia duties.

• Alexander had been given a wheelchair to help him get around so Nathan didn't have to carry him everywhere. Of course he had been confused when Nathan and Tobi had come back and he noticed Nathan had been bleeding that one time. He decided to let the topic slip though. Now he had begun physical therapy and hated it. It wasn't very hard to try and refrain your body to walk. He had to do multiple exercises that made him feel tons of pain. Marcus wasn't able to stay while he did it so he had never really told his loved about it. Currently he was sitting in his wheelchair at the table and sipping on some coffee. He was staring off at the wall some. He then heard the door open. He figured it to be Marcus or someone else along those lines but was never actually prepared for who it was. In stepped the man he hadn't seen in a few years, his father. He immediately turned his wheelchair around to face him. His eyes widened some but he nodded his head slightly. "Hello father." He said softly.

• Of course, no one was expecting to see the father of Alexander that day. After being missing, according to both Alexander and Nathan, for quite some time, no one in the mafia expected him to come around. He was a total enigma, a legend among the men and was honestly a total bad*ss from what Marcus had heard. But he never once expected that the man himself would show up on their doorstep after the incident with Alexander having a stroke. The small man was currently hanging out in the other room, laptop resting on his sweatpants clad legs and eyes narrowed at the screen. He was writing down a few notes when he heard the dense footsteps, footsteps that he never really heard before, along with the door opening. "Uh... Alex?" He asked while getting up, slowly coming out of the room to find an older man right at the entryway.

• Alexander was still gazing at his father. He wasn't one man to feel fear but he was very fearful of his father. The man could do absolutely anything and get out of anything. He indeed was a legend. His father glanced over at Marcus when he came out then looked back to Alexander. He shook his head slightly. "You have gotten a play toy... how nice. I told you that you cannot focus on anything over than the running of the mafia." His father practically growled out. "Then you go and get yourself so injured that you had a stroke and can't move!" He continued to scold his so. Alexander just nodded slightly. "Yes sir. I am sorry sir." He said softly as his father paused.

Tobi had ended up going out and running to get the apartment some groceries. He had his arms full of bags as he got back to the apartment. He opened the door and stepped inside. "Boss I got the groc-." He immediately stopped speaking and dropped the bags when he saw his father. His dipped his head in respect and greeted him with a 'hello sir'. His father smirked slightly when he saw that. "At least someone still had respect. I am coming for dinner tonight. Make me what I usually want. Clean up the apartment too. I will be here at quarter til four." He informed and then walked back out.

• Marcus was a bit surprised that this old man was bursting into their house like he owned the place, acting as if he had control over everyone here. Not to mention the way he spike towards both him and led made him want to punch the guy in the gut. Especially when he called him a "play toy", as if he wasn't important at all! Seeing Alexander this terrified had him a bit terrified as he stood at the doorway, eyeing the older man with a deep glare. "At least I don't look like an old idiot in a peacoat." Marcus uttered under his breath while watching the older man scold his poor, wounded lover.

Nathan of course had went along with him, despite his protests of telling him to rest due to his head wound and gun wounds. He had his arms covered in the straps of plastic bags, carrying the heavier stuff for his lover. He followed up behind him, about to head over to the counter when he came face to face with the first boss, Mr. Johnson. He almost dropped everything once he saw him, but instead just dipped his head a little and greeted him with a quiet 'hello sir'. Why, why did he have to be here of all times? And not only that, but he was ordering them to make dinner, after being gone for years. "Yes sir..." Nathan choked out fearfully.

• Alexander had heard Marcus's words and looked over st him quickly. He gave him a glare and a look not to say anything like that again. He knew if his father had heard it, Marcus would be dead. He looked back to his father as he heard the demand about dinner before made. He let out a deep breath of relief after he left. "God I hate him! Marcus you are going to have to give me a good bath and help me get into nice clothes. Tobi and Nathan, unpack then clean up this apartment to be spotless. He shouldn't even be here after all of this and I don't need for him to give me an earful about everything being wrong. It is bad enough I have to deal with him for dinner." He said in his usual ordering tone. He shifted to face Marcus some then.

Tobi allowed himself to also release a relieved breath. He nodded to what Alexander was saying. "Okay boss." He said. He picked the bags back up then went into the kitchen. "You sit on the couch and relax. I will clean the apartment up." He told his boyfriend in a firm tone. He wasn't happy at all that the other followed along with him to get the groceries so he hoped that he at least listened to his wishes for him to rest. "I can't believe he showed up after how many years? Then he scolds boss like it is nothing." He said softly.

• (I'm sorry, I haven't been able to post and I have to start limiting myself on my phone so I can catch up during school qwq)

• Marcus however kept that glare on the older man as he finally headed on out of the house, letting out a relieved sigh once the bastard was out. Mr. Johnson seemed like a total *sshole, especially with how stern and rude he seemed towards his poor, wounded lover. It wasn't Alexander's fault the stroke had happened! He wasn't watching him, Marcus had just followed what the man had told him prior to his kidnapping. "Are you kidding me Alex?" Marcus began as he walked over to his lover, looking absolutely shocked by the situation. "Your dad, who's been gone for who knows how long, just suddenly appears here and orders you and everyone around like he owns the place? When you own everything here AND don't have to take his orders?!" He questioned, seeming honestly surprised and disgusted by the older mans ordering, high and mighty attitude.

"Okay okay, keep your panties out've a twist babe," Nathan said as he rolled his eyes, making his way on over to the couch. The man carefully sat down upon the plush seats, leaning back with a grunt while holding his bandage wrapped head. Thankfully, the wound was healing up and he didn't have any complications. Minus just a slight cut on his head of course. Though, after hearing Marcus talk back, that's when Nathan knew things were going to get serious. Fast.

• Alexander watched as the other began to rant about his father. "Marcus just drop it, now. I am not in the mood to deal with your own bullsh*t on top of this." He growled out. His mood completely changed whenever his father came. It went towards the worse and he knew that he would regret everything he said later. "Now help me take a bath. Unless you want to help clean up the apartment and start cooking. Because I can figure out how to wash myself." He was acting how he normally did around everyone in the mafia. He thought about it for a minute. "Actually I will wash myself. You start cooking. The meal he likes is in the recipe book in my left drawer of my desk." He informed and then began to roll towards the bathroom.

Tobi frowned when he saw the other roll his eyes. "Hey don't give me attitude. I am just trying to make sure that my wonderful boyfriend doesn't get anymore injured than he already has." He stated. He began to clean until he heard the Alex and Marcus. He knew this wouldn't be good at all. Alex always got very mad and moody whenever his father was around. "Oh no... this won't be good for them.." he whispered.

• Marcus became rather appalled at how Alexander had replied, his teeth clenching together. Why was Alex changing now all of a sudden, all because of his sh*tty dad who went missing. "Fine, I guess I'll just sit around and do work. Tobi can do the dinner, and if you fall, don't blame me for letting you bathe by yourself." He stated harshly, trying to bite back the tears that wanted to force themselves from his eyes. He wasn't going to deal with this kind of bullsh*t, all because some old man showed up and scared his boyfriend to death. If they would stay boyfriends after this.

Nathan wasn't going to let these two fight. For the past month, they were finally healing and getting close together again, even if the boss couldn't move around much. They were starting to cuddle again, to love on each other. Literally he found Marcus peppering kisses all across Alex's face yesterday while the boss p*ssed and moaned. "Boss, I'll help you clean yourself. I'll help Tobi with the dinner too, don't take it out on Marc." He stated as he got up, nearly falling over from dizziness.

• Alexander did feel bad for snapping on his boyfriend and it showed in his gaze. He could tell that Marcus wasn't happy and figured it wouldn't get him anywhere if he apologize. He opened his mouth but shut it. "I'm sorry." He muttered. He was terrified of his father because he knew what his father could do to him. His father could have him killed if he disobeyed him. He didn't want to tell Marcus that because he was afraid it would scare him. He just took a deep breath and began to rolled towards the bathroom. Some tears pricked in his own eyes. He didn't want this all to come between him. He truly loved Marcus and didn't want to lose him because of his stupid father.

Tobi noticed that Nathan almost fell and he rushed over to help him stand. "Are you sure you can help him bathe? You can barely stand on your own." He said quietly. He took a deep breath then. "Marcus please help boss bathe. I don't need Nathan to fall over. I will explain everything to you later." He told the smaller man.

• Marcus paused, listening to Tobias's stressed words along with the low noise of the wheelchair wheels rolling across the floor. If he left Alexander alone in the bathroom, there were a lot of risks, not to mention he didn't want to fight with his boyfriend. He didn't know his boyfriends situation, he didn't know much about his past or what he's been facing for years. But he could feel that it wasn't anything good, judging by the terrified look that Alexander had when his father came in. "Fine, I'll help him. Nathan's nearly on the brink of passing out anyways, and I don't want the jerk to yell at him anymore." Marcus stated to Tobi, not facing him as he walked over to Alex's wheelchair. He carefully pushed him down and through the bathroom doorway, closing the door and sighing heavily. "....I'm sorry that I exploded on you." He began as he turned on the bath once he rolled his sleeves up.

Nathan huffed and puffed in anger once Tobi stopped him, despite knowing that he was right. He could barely hold himself up without smashing his nose into the flooring. "Fine, I guess I'll just lie around or whatever then." He grumbled, sitting back down on the couch.

• Alexander knew that there were many things that could go wrong if he had actually bathed by himself. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold himself up long enough to finish bathing. He would fall under the water and drown. As well, he would be in a lot of pain if he tried to wash his own body. He didn't expect Marcus to actually listen to Tobi and it showed upon his face. He slowly lifted his arms back into the chair. He shrugged slightly at his words. "It is alright. If was my fault to begin with. I always get in a horrible spot when my father comes. You just need to promise me that you won't do anything to get onto his bad side. I can't lose you. You mean too much to me." He said truthfully. He slowly began to try and undress himself then.

Tobi rolled his eyes some. "Hey don't be giving me attitude. It isn't my fault you are like this." He said quietly as he helped him sit back down. He then went to start cleaning again. He didn't know why Nathan would be giving him attitude. After all, the two of them seemed to be good at the moment.