Ayami's School for Magical Girls --OPEN--

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
  • “I’m trying my best to learn about the magical girl world Mr Algor. If I keep cutting class like a clumsy seamstress tears cloth I ain’t gonna learn anything about magic. Whether Miss Ayami comes down the hall to yell at us don’t really matter all that much, I gotta catch up on the magical girl world, ‘specially if I wanna get strong enough to get through another fight.” Sherry said as she started to play with her bow. “And it’s okay Mr Algor you don’t have to cover that up with us, being a big bad ol’ wolf is nothing to be embarrassed of. Even if your ears are super fluffy and poofy, you’re still scary just like the fairy tale. Though I guess Mr Rin’s hair could be snakes, but that’d make him a Medusa I think. But Medusa was a girl, but Mr Rin is a guy, not a girl.” Sherry said with a confused look.

“Well Mr Algor your family knows the legendary silk in leather sewing technique, o’ course I wanna visit your home some day.” Sherry grew a smug smile, “Well if I could make it through our first duel I can survive whatever your family can throw right at me Mr Algor. Anything to get Ma and Pa the vacation they deserve after everything they’ve done for me, sis, and bro.” Sherry showed some concern, “Well keeping your feelings all to yourself ain’t all that healthy neither, so talk to me or Mr Rin when it gets too much.” Sherry then wheeled after Algor.

“But Mr Algor that weird teacher got all over your case after our duel, even though I survived it, aren’t they gonna get all over you if it happens again? I can’t really think of any way for Ms. Ayami and Ms. teacher to not get angry again unless the other person starts getting super violent first. “ Sherry thought, though with audible concern, only to grow slightly paranoid with Algor’s final comment. With haste, she wheeled faster to keep up with him, and to hopefully go fast enough to where the supposed eyes couldn’t see her.

• Rin decided to follow along, he caught up to sherry, tilted his head, and smiled. "Do you want me to push you? it must be tiring, keeping up with him..."

• "Yeah, mister guy!" Tammie said enthusiastically. "Please teach us how to jump out of windows so I can skip classes!" This clearly wasn't the thing you'd want to say to a teacher, but then again, this person didn't seem to be the most professional anyway. "...Or if not, then maybe this isn't agility training after all. Y'know, I don't mind having a free period."

Makinto continued to wave her hands, this time faster. "N-no, no no no! I-It wasn't like that at all, it w-w-was fine, really!!" she sputtered, clearly panicked. What Ahi said wasn't a lie, but Makinto was intent on denying all of it. She could never bring herself to confront the negative side of things, no matter how obvious it was. Besides, it wasn't like she got hurt or anything... "L-Let's just g-get to class, alright?" she said, already inching backwards into the room. "Right!"

hrBlfX5.png

hi luv u thnk u

jeyP0Te.gif

currently in college hell D: will be v busy

• She nods. "Ok." She starts into the room, stretching abit while entering.

(sorry for short post)

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

And everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• "...Huh? Oh, so it is." It seemed that the teacher had just taken note of his surroundings. "These windows are pretty easy to get through. Personally, I just break them, slide in, and replace them most of the time, but it's easy to slide in and out if you know the techniques... Which I guess I'll be teaching. I mean, not the window thing specifically. I think I'm supposed to be preparing a proper obstacle course...? The basics are already laid out, but for some reason I think I need to build more, because... I don't know, my magic is needed." He yawned very audibly and waved his hand around lazily. Almost instantly, just like the dummies in Weapon Training, several obstacle courses seemed to just... Materialize out of thin air. "Such a tiring process... Basically, climb the rock wall, do some jumps or whatever, swing across a rope maybe? Press the button to record your time... You've seen those obstacle course shows on TV, right? Just do that, except you don't get money at the end." He smiled half-heartedly. "Yeah, yeah, enjoy..." He seemed to entirely forget about what they were talking about at the beginning of the conversation.

"I, um..." Tomoko's mouth drew into a thin line. Well, yeah, this was fine. "I don't think this class is going to be skipped... D-do you really th-think he'll care i-if we don't do the course, though?" The last part was barely audible, as if afraid the teacher would hear and yell about how wrong she was, though she wasn't sure if the teacher even was capable of yelling.

Maya squeaked as an obstacle course appeared out of thin air, dropping her club on the floor and getting upwards, nearly tripping over said club. So this was the obstacle course? How exciting! A grin split across her face, until she realized she couldn't do rock climbing to save her life. Maybe if she cried she could get out of it...?

Oh boy do I love me some fresh memes in the morning! I go to work, and I work all day and all night to farm fresh memes to combat those filthy meme manufacturers! I'm gonna farm so many fresh memes and I will be respected by so many other meme farmers! I just love memes! Not stale ones, though! :D

Join the Meguca Girls!

The post was edited 1 time, last by queenofmelons ().

• Tammie grinned as she scanned the obstacle courses that appeared around the room. "Aw yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Which one should we do first?" she asked to no one in particular. As she framed a rope dangling over a platform with her hands, she tossed Tomoko a side glance. "I mean, he'll probably be too busy tryin' ta keep his eyes open to care, but who the hell would wanna miss this?" Not her. This whole place was like a giant playground to her. You'd have to be pretty lame to skip it.

Which, by the way, was the perfect word to describe Makinto! After recovering from the mini freak-out she had about objects spontaneously appearing, she gazed at the obstacle courses around her with a completely baffled expression, looking like a kid that got lost in a grocery store. 'Can I go home now?' While it was nice that she got to class on time, she immediately felt like backing out the door and disappearing in the janitor's closet or something. She had no idea how she was gonna get through this course. How could she? Makinto was a gamer from birth-- she was probably the least athletic person in the room. Digging her nails into her cheeks with a sigh, she looked over to Ahi. "H-Hey, Ahi...D-Do you know how to do any of this?" She smiled softly, hoping that she wasn't the only clueless person here.

((hope things get better for you, rose!))

hrBlfX5.png

hi luv u thnk u

jeyP0Te.gif

• She studied the obstical course for abit. "I... Think so. Though, it is honestly hard to explain most of them. And hell, it dosn't seem that im going to be the best of most of them. You mind if I at least try to show you how to do it?"

And all that is now

And all that is gone

And all that's to come

And everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

Plays Ahi

1/3 of the fragileboiz

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• It almost seemed like the display reflected in Ihshi's eyes, just watching as it all appeared as once and now filled the very room they were in. This wasn't exactly what Ihshi was expecting to show any form of emotion but it didn't seem like he cared much for anything in front of him, however without much hesitation he began heading towards the one that seemed to represent climbing up a slope or wall, ignoring the eyes, all of them as he stood before it and looked it up and down. Taking his coat he tied it around his waist tight and put it in a way to prevent much to any revealing then stared the wall back down once, he supposed that it wasn't always about magic at a Magical Girl school... however stupid that made him sound or sounded to himself.

-|\/|-

Choko made a small but confused squeak at the teacher as he partially confirmed the lesson, but the next burst was the one that really caught her off guard "Woah!" she jumped before she began to hop giddily with her hands on her chin "It's... it's just like an amusement park!" No! Wait, one of those other places... um! Gyms? They had a bigger name..." she seemed more ecstatic then she had previously been for a long while, in fact she looked to be back to herself in an instant, though what else would be expected? Hearing Tammie Swirly Choko squirmed even more as her kicking got faster "Everything! Everything right after one another! Just go through them and don't look back!" and she was in hyper drive, then Tomoko Red... yeah, no! "And what are you talking about you don't wanna do it Red! If you ever want to be that special little sparkle in someones eyes you've gotta start here!" at this point it looked like she was going to launch off her feet at any second, which only let more questions run through her hyperactive mind!

"...eromyna od ot tahw wonk t'ond I"

" Do you remember me? "

" Well, I suppose that doesn't matter anymore "

" Those times are gone, after all "

" Hello... Friend? "

" Oh, sorry. I guess that's cheating..."

" I'll just wait in your memory~ "

" ...You'll remember me though, right? "

" . . . Please . . . "

" ...ll'I...ll'I ...yrros m'I"

• "Ah, thank you Mr Rin but I'll be able to keep going by...." Sherry was interrupted by a groan that snuck by her, her wrists and hands had begun to cramp after a while of following Algor. "On second thought I'll take you up on that offer Mr Rin, it seems I'm not yet used to my wheelchair yet. I kinda thought I'd be used to keeping a pattern after all these years of tailoring, but I suppose using a wheelchair and sewing are two entirely different things." Sherry laughed as she slightly backed the chair towards Rin.

• Rin grabs ahold of the handles, and

Beggining to speed up so he could catch up with Algor. “I... don’t think you’d be able to get used to a wheelchair that easy...” Rin sighed, as he slowed down and caught up with algor. “sherry, you should probably try taking a few breaks once In a while, I dunno... I’m not used to wheelchairs...”

• OOC: Again, I am so sorry guys. I know I've been extremely inactive for like ever and I literally wish I could be more active. Right now my situation is that I am currently undergoing school and working two jobs while dealing with drama with my ex-boyfriend and people who I used to call friends. It's very unpleasant in my life right now and I can barely go on my laptop. I hope you can all forgive me.

Never forget the people in the stars

• ((It's fine!! At least you have a valid excuse... I've found no motivation to do anything meaningful lately. It's like I've shut down D:))

"I-I dunno... I-I'm not sure I really w-want to be in the spotlight, or anything..." Tomoko's eyes darted across the obstacle courses, and then directed her attention back to her friends. "I-I feel like we should start off slowly to learn the courses, s-so that we can adapt and-" Well, Mayu was already darting off to a rather high up, intimidating course that was full of gaps and various ropes and unstable platforms that Tomoko really felt was not following any sort of safety protocol. Not like Mayu cared, because she was already climbing a rope to reach some shaky-looking platforming. Tomoko sighed. "...Nevermind."

Yukina rubbed her hands together deviously, ignoring the two wimps behind her as she raced towards the tallest course with great speed. She whipped her ribbons outwards and attached them to a pole, basically using them to cheat and hop across a rock climbing wall she didn't know how to navigate with ease. Not that there were likely going to be poles if she were, say, trying to climb a cliff for whatever reason. "Hurry up, slowpokes! Unless you're too chicken?" She leaned over the course, wiggling her eyebrows as she addressed Makinto and Ahi.

Suki is Suki, meaning she does not care for such strenuous activities. Maybe trying to train her agility would be nice, but that was for the water. As far as she could tell, the only water was in pits, and it was a "bad" thing to fall in them. Plus, if somebody fell on her, she would probably kill them. How boring... She yawned, looking for the least difficult course just to avoid having to do too much work.

Maya was a completely different story. Now, she was looking for the exact same thing as Suki, but she was also crying because she would rather die than go high up, and oh, what if she fell? That would hurt, and she did not like pain! She whimpered as faced the least difficult course, even too big for her. Simply put, she was a total coward.

Oh boy do I love me some fresh memes in the morning! I go to work, and I work all day and all night to farm fresh memes to combat those filthy meme manufacturers! I'm gonna farm so many fresh memes and I will be respected by so many other meme farmers! I just love memes! Not stale ones, though! :D

Join the Meguca Girls!

• Tammie grinned approvingly at Mayu as she looked at the course she chose. "Ah, see? This girl knows what she's doin'," she said, jabbing her thumb towards the mint-haired girl. "We only go big here, Tomo!" She winked one last time before dashing off and climbing up her own course. This one started with a rope swing across a body of water. It seemed pretty normal, except falling meant a 30ft drop into the water. Tammie hardly seemed to care though, as she threw herself at the rope in the middle and ended up slipping down until her fingers just barely scraped the bottom of it. Literally, hanging on by a thread, she dangled there for a few seconds before shouting a "Woohoo!", though it was hard to tell if it was one of joy or terror. Going big was certainly fun...

Makinto let a light smile play on her face as she nodded at Ahi. "Oh s-sure, please go ahead. Just um...be c-careful." She folded her arms nervously, her smile shifting into a frown as she examined several of the obstacle courses around her. Some of them didn't look that safe...What if Ahi got hurt while trying one of them? Then it would be her fault for asking! And then she would have to explain what happened to her family! And then...This spiral of thoughts would've continued if Makinto didn't hear a familiar loud voice from across the room. She snapped her attention to the redhead, glaring just a tiny bit. "W-We are n-n-not chicken!" she said, her voice wobbling completely unconvincingly. "We're just being cautious!" Come to think of it, how did Yukina get up there so fast? That was like, impossible! "...I...I d-don't think you d-did that right anyway!" She pointed accusingly at the other girl.

hrBlfX5.png

hi luv u thnk u

jeyP0Te.gif

• Stepping forward Ihshi jumped into a gap, and in a second jump she continued his way up with her hands behind his, leaning forward she she advanced up the wall in agile and very risky fashion. By the time Ihshi was at the top he looked winded, but his eyes and other emotions showed otherwise, he jumped off to the next part, the air sending his hair flurrying up behind him.

-|\/|-

Choko stopped jumping around and turned to Tomoko Red with a sly smile "Awww, come on now, don't like to yourself~ After all..." she winked at her, sticking her tongue out as well "How are you gonna show her how strong you are?" laughing as she jumped away Choko ran at the rock wall head on, smirking, however as she noticed a girl swinging by stands above her she frowned slightly, still happy however "Using your powers? Talk about the easy way out..." but after she said that she looked at the wall ahead of her, up and down "... Can we though?" she placed her hand on the side of her face as she thought , but like everything else she didn't take long to think, jumping at the wall she quickly began to climb it any way she could, not to break the fun but to give it her all, and she wasn't going up it disturbingly fast.

" Do you remember me? "

" Hello... Friend? "

" . . . Please . . . "

• ((oh hey i'm alive! kind of. damn it that spike of inactivity sucked i really should force myself to work more-))

"T-Tammie!" Tomoko yelped in shock. That was just completely reckless! Her mind started racing, worrying that if one thing fell off balance, oh, everything would fall apart, and her friend would get hurt. And it'd definitely be her fault, because she didn't help, and she's not helping by thinking about it so maybe she should stop but- "Relax, 'Moko! It's fun to get a little reckless now and then!" Mayu waved it off, sensing that her train of thought was going off of the rails. Tomoko grounded herself back down to reality, taking a shaky breath. She didn't respond, but it was clear that the advice was taken to heart, enough to satisfy Mayu and send her leaping across the course without a care.

Tomoko looked over at Tammie cautiously, as if worrying that one distraction would suddenly cause the whole course to collapse on her friend. "A-are you... Alright?" She asked, fiddling with her thumbs. Choko's remarks, however, caused her to freeze up nervously. "U-um... Er... Well, you're not... Uh... Y-you're not... wrong, I guess...." Tomoko stammered out. She hated admitting that, especially about something like this. Maybe she should just try something. Just once. With great hesitance, she walked towards the course Tammie was on and began, racing upwards with all of her speed. Maybe a bit more slippy that usual, considering that her current concerns for Tammie were making her palms sweaty.

"Awww, c'mon! I totally did it fair and square! Don't believe meee~?" Yukina smirked and kicked her feet together, her heels started clacking against each other. "Hmm, you know what? That's something a chicken would say! Kya kya kya! Everything's perfectly safe, see?" She immediately jumped up and summoned a ribbon, wrapping it around the pole and forming a makeshift zipline across a pit that she was pretty sure was meant to be jumped across instead. However, in landing, the momentum at the end of the pole sent her swinging, and she faceplanted straight onto the floor. She was kind of just lying there, flopped onto her face, before she shot up laughing. "HELL YEAH!"

Join the Meguca Girls!

• Tammie could barely twist herself around to look at her friend, but she answered anyway. "Oh yeah, I'm fiiiine..." her voice trailed off as she stared absently at the water below her. Well this sure was some nsom scenery, wasn't it? At least she wasn't afraid of heights or she would've freaked out a long time ago. Her mind blanked out for a few more seconds before a thought popped in. "Oh, I got it!!" she yelled to herself. Somehow hanging onto the rope with one hand, she whipped out an umbrella from...well, it doesn't matter where, and opened it. "Nyehehe! I saw this in a movie once! I'll use this umbrella as a parachute and land safely in the water!" She grinned excitedly. This plan was genius!

Makinto probably would've been mildly impressed with Yukina's performance if she didn't just...splat onto the ground. She yelped in panic, her mind immediately jumping to the worst conclusion. 'Oh my god! She's dead! It's only my first day! Why?!' While she was busy pulling out her hair, she watched in confusion as the assumed-dead redhead shot up. Then she made the connection. "H-Holy f...A-A-Are you okay-- y-you can't just–- you c-c-can't-- I--" She forced herself to take a breath, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. Makinto jabbed her finger at the other girl and growled half-heartedly, "I-I..I'm going to show you how to do this the real way, y-you cheater!" With a small 'hmph!' she rolled up her sleeves and stomped over to the course that Yukina just did. She scaled the rock wall surprisingly quickly-- kind of like a squirrel-- all while muttering, "I'm not a chicken...You're the chicken...hmph."

hrBlfX5.png

hi luv u thnk u

jeyP0Te.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by nebulouskitten ().

• Landing on a platform Ihshi took a knee as he felt ground under him. He stared forward, assessing the area ahead of him before taking a few steps back and rushing forward in a launch. Jumping between platform to platform his body became like a ball, flying from surface to surface with a smooth landing and little time to waste in between, and this was all out of his magical form. In a dart of his eyes Ihshi quickly approached the final landing, pushing off the surface hard he felt his foot slip slightly before he began tumbling to whatever laid below the surface, was it water? He hadn't payed attention until now and in the moment a sharp chill ran through his arms and body.

-|\/|-

Noticing Red Tomoko follow behind her Choko grinned her eyes shut, then throwing her weight forward along side all her strength she slung herself up the rest of the wall, being near the top though it had taken a bit "Now that's the spirit I'm talking about Red!" she cheered down the side of the wall she was climbing, turning around Choko looked at the next course that required navigating ahead of her, it seemed to be just jumping, wasn't some girl using her magical form? "... hm." Choko looked down at her ring, but let out a puff of irritated air instead of activating it. Talk about a bummer to just power up and rush through the thing, what would happen if you didn't have your ring? Well... as far as Choko had known about magical girls ring separation was already rare enough, and in most cases ended up not so happily for the victim. "Okay then!" Choko began to stretch, from arms to legs then getting back up she shook her head from side to side as her pigtails flung with her, then in a jump hopped forward towards the next obstacle.

" Do you remember me? "

" Hello... Friend? "

" . . . Please . . . "