Ayami's School for Magical Girls --OPEN--

Looking for high quality art of your character at a reasonable price? Go to Archeron's shop!
The winners of the August Spotlight Contest have been picked! They are as follows: Writing goes to Poisonberry and Art goes to Madster! Congratulations!
Come check out our September Spotlight Contest!
Our monthly gatherings are up and are as follows: Leader, Medic, and Official!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the baddest characters around? Check out BloodClan! We have a diversity of characters & a warm ooc environment.
  • "And what exactly do you mean by that? The next kid that would walk through the door we would greet or something like that?" She shrugs as she speaks.

Don't try and get the best of me

City makes my body ache

Don't try and get the best of me

City makes my body ache

Plays Ahi

"two shy guys fighting over a presumed savage. best love triangle" - mrcool909090 2017

• "Sh-shit, I dunno? You always this snarky?" Yukina snorted, before pretty much bursting with laughter at Hisae's incredible entrance.

Michiko stared at the new girl and was able to hold a straight face for no more than three seconds before she cracked up. "Alright, you two, take your seats, or whatever... And maybe try not to get a concussion?" She laughed, waving her hand. "Alright, alright, next intro." She pointed to Mayu.

"We're not... Though, hey, who says that won't change in the future?" Mayu wiggled her eyebrows before promptly nearly being pushed out of her chair, and then being pulled up again by said pusher, A.K.A Tomoko.

"Ah, crap, that's my cue!" She winked, rushing up to the front of the class as if she had been dreaming of having the spotlight her whole life. "The name's Mayu Tokuda! Been a magical girl for exactly 8 years o' my life, and counting!" She seemed utterly ecstatic, as if the proclamation of her time spent as a magical girl was amazing to her. And it pretty much was. She stepped down from the class and sat down next to Tomoko, grinning.

"Alright, who's next... God, I just wanna get to the teaching." Michiko muttered the last part under her breath, before pointing to Kinchou. "Come on up, you're next up in line, and the last one too!"

Oh boy do I love me some fresh memes in the morning! I go to work, and I work all day and all night to farm fresh memes to combat those filthy meme manufacturers! I'm gonna farm so many fresh memes and I will be respected by so many other meme farmers! I just love memes! Not stale ones, though! :D

Join the Meguca Girls!

• Rose Hawthorne

"Our paths are laid out in the stars."

OOC: Can someone let me know at what time and class we are at, what has happened recently, and if I can enter class late? Also, I have a question in the matter of being a club leader. I was wondering if I could be leader of the photography club?

Never forget the people in the stars

• ((It's on the second day of school, at the beginning. It's History Class during the introductions, so you're right on time!! And of course you can be the leader, just PM me the details!))

Oh boy do I love me some fresh memes in the morning! I go to work, and I work all day and all night to farm fresh memes to combat those filthy meme manufacturers! I'm gonna farm so many fresh memes and I will be respected by so many other meme farmers! I just love memes! Not stale ones, though! :D

Join the Meguca Girls!

• Tammie waved enthusiastically at Hisae, patting the desk next to her. "Yo yo, sit here. I can teach you all about this magical girl stuff," she said, throwing in a wink. Of course, she knew next to nothing about anything, but a newbie wouldn't know the difference, right?

As Mayu finished her introduction, Tammie stared at her wide-eyed. "Holy shit! Eight years? Does that mean you're like a veteran or something?"

hrBlfX5.png

hi luv u thnk u

ArDc6sp.gif

currently in college hell D: will be v busy

• "Veteran? Well, I'm damn good at what I do, but usually vets are like, 100 years or older! Hey, you should see Eriko. 263 years and counting!" Mayu grinned, excited to talk about her own experiences. "And, hey, Kayoko herself is like 9,000 years old, but not even I know the specifics." She shrugged. Tomoko shoved her gently as if some sort of warning, but the other girl did not heed it. "I'm gonna be the best magical girl you've ever seen, though!" She smiled confidently.

Join the Meguca Girls!

• Hisae made her way to the desk next to Tammie. She seems rather happy. She sits down, and starts adjusting her mask. She turns to Tammie, talking in an exited tone of voice, it sounded rather muffled, as masks have a way of doing that. "Hey there!" she waves, with both arms... She's a bit too exited... "uh... What's your name?"

• Rose Hawthorne

Carrying her books at her side underneath her arm and her backpack filled with new, expensive schools supplies, she enter the classroom without hesitation. Looking over the class of girls, she made haste to steal the seat in the middle, nearest to the window. She placed her bag on the seat and began to place her things within the empty desk; she filled it with new notebooks, pens, pencils, a calculator, erasers, sticky notes, her books, and other school supplies. As she hung her bag off of the hook on the side of the desk, she took her seat and began studying her glyph magic book while using polarity magic to spin at metal pen in the air just a little bit over her desk.

• ((Umm, excuse me, Rose was it? Not to be the one to ruin the party, but could you please use normal text? It's very hard for me to read what it says with the gif in the background, the words blend into the the gif making it unreadable.))

My fetish is a well constructed and thought out shitpost, it really feels amazing to read such a beautiful blend of words, colors and references to create an image or a large text post that causes a never ending feeling of laughter and happiness in my dead, emo soul.

Finding such rare shitposts that are not just dead normiefag memes is hard, but it really gets to me when I can read such a glorious shitpost that would make Jesus himself wish he was still alive to see it

• Carrying her books at her side underneath her arm and her backpack filled with new, expensive schools supplies, she enter the classroom without hesitation. Looking over the class of girls, she made haste to steal the seat in the middle, nearest to the window. She placed her bag on the seat and began to place her things within the empty desk; she filled it with new notebooks, pens, pencils, a calculator, erasers, sticky notes, her books, and other school supplies. As she hung her bag off of the hook on the side of the desk, she took her seat and began studying her glyph magic book while using polarity magic to spin at metal pen in the air just a little bit over.

• Luckily for Tomoko, Tammie didn't catch on to anything. "Wh...9,000? Why would you even wanna live that long? That sounds so boring! And think of all the wrinkles... No forget that, she must look like a skeleton by now. If even that..." She stared off into space, unable to comprehend how someone would preserve their appearance for that long 'Maybe she's actually a ghost? Yeah, that's gotta be it.' She eyed Mayu skeptically, smiling. "Oh, are you planning to live for a thousand centuries too?"

Tammie made a peace sign at Hisae, sticking out her tongue. "Hey man. Name's Tammie. Magical girl extrordinaire. What's with the...uh..." She made a circular motion around her face. "...Everything there? Are you cosplaying somethin'?"

hrBlfX5.png

hi luv u thnk u

ArDc6sp.gif

• ((Ah thank you!))

My fetish is a well constructed and thought out shitpost, it really feels amazing to read such a beautiful blend of words, colors and references to create an image or a large text post that causes a never ending feeling of laughter and happiness in my dead, emo soul.

Finding such rare shitposts that are not just dead normiefag memes is hard, but it really gets to me when I can read such a glorious shitpost that would make Jesus himself wish he was still alive to see it

• "Ehh, that's the plan fer now! If I'm good now, I wanna see what I can do in 100 years!" Mayu grinned excitedly, before she pouted and puffed her cheeks out with annoyance. "Magical girls have to have their youth preserved to prevent their health problems. And besides, Kayoko's plenty pretty! Ain't that right?" She playfully nudged Tomoko while wiggling her eyebrows up and down. Tomoko sunk into her seat.

"Oh my GOD." She mumbled, covering her face with her hands.

Join the Meguca Girls!

The post was edited 1 time, last by queenofmelons ().

• Another leaf fell... the other leaf is waiting.

"..."

-|\/|-

Choko had been listening from afar, ready to yell at Tammie in a near second for taking her peace sign greeting before she heard Mayu Mint start talking about the youth of Magical girls, but that didn't interest her as much as what she both did and said next to Tomoko Red "Jeez! Whats the big deal Red? Jealous of her looks or someth..." Choko bit her tongue back into her mouth before her pupils thinned and she gave Tomoko a look of longing, ~Ky...~ she thought over the words she said earlier, and piecing it together went as smooth as butter ~Kay...oko.~ she blinked her eyes at her even more, as if something was going to change or as if she had been completely stuck by lightning "Noooooo..." it rolled out of her mouth as if she couldn't hold back anymore "Nooooo..!" Choko's fuzzy feelings rose all the way back up inside her "Red, are you... really? You can't be! ... You can't be!" Choko covered her mouth with her hands, at the brink of being love struck herself.

"A reason for wanting to forget is a reason that makes it worth remembering"

"If you quit speaking those pathetic words you may just find out what really is pathetic"

"Keeping forward will kill you, their loving eyes will stab, your beating heart will hate you but you must keep moving onward"

The post was edited 1 time, last by AshcoForever ().

• Mayu snorted, throwing her head back and breaking out into a full laugh as Tomoko jumped up in her seat, frantically shaking her head and waving her arms frantically. Which, very clearly, was a sign of her complete and utter embarrassment in being caught. "Wh-I-No!!!" She spluttered, definitely living up to the nickname of 'Red' at this point. "Th-that's not-I mean-I-I don't even know who Kayoko is! I-I mean- I mean, I-I do, b-but, um, obviously, I-I don't personally know her? C-clearly? B-because I-I definitely don't like her?" She smiled nervously, beads of sweat rolling down her face. Yep, that was a lie. Mayu seemed to be having the time of her life at Tomoko's expense, keeling over at the poor girl's frantic attempts at excuses.

Join the Meguca Girls!

• "Cosplay? oh! no! I just lost my eye that one time... uh... that kinda sucked!" She giggles. "I think it looks cool, Right? Oh! and the mask is so I don't end up dying horribly as a result of my powers! It... also looks nice, I guess!" she clasps her hands together... looking a bit too happy,

• Tammie looked at Mayu and Tomoko with a confused look in her eyes, though she still grinned. "Am I sensing something here? Are you--" She jumped when Choko started whining like she just discovered something unspeakable. "What? What is it?!" Her question was answered when Tomoko began stuttering and waving her arms. She did that a lot today. It didn't take long for Tammie to make a connection. "Wait, seriously?" She facepalmed and let out a snicker. "You mean all that shit I said about you being a spy was true?" A smile that could only be described as a cat smile made its way onto her face as she rubbed her hands together. "Oh my. Oh dear, Tomoko. Now that's a problem. What should we do about this~?" She sent a wink in Choko's direction. "Nice work, detective~."

Tammie stared at Hisae increduously as she mentioned losing her eye. Wasn't that like, a huge problem? With the way Hisae was talking though, she guessed it was nothing to make a big deal over. "It kinda sucked?" She repeated, laughing. "You said it so casually. I'm honored to be in the presence of a total badass~." Tammie examined the other girl's mask, tilting her head playfully. "Oh, so you're not from a war zone? Never woulda guessed. But what the heck kinda power do you have that requires you to wear a gas mask? Seems kinda dinky that it would affect you too."

hrBlfX5.png

hi luv u thnk u

ArDc6sp.gif

• "Well dishonesty is the fastest way to lose trust Mr Rin so to be totally honest if ya put me in front of a person whose ragged beyond belief and a normal person, I'mma focus more on the ragged person, mostly not even notice the healthy man even being there. Super sorry 'bout that but often times that's what usually happens with me, I've been the focus of a couple personal tears here and there cuz of it." While she was talking, Sherry was unonciously running her fingers through Rin's hair and clothes "Huh? Feels just the like the fabrics I worked with at home, never woulda expected that. Kinda makes me feel less homesick knowing that." Sherry muttered to herself. "Now I hope we can get off on the right foot, I'd hate to make Mr Algor's friends feel off just cuz' of my own quirks here and there." Sherry looked puzzled, "I'm not too sure what this whole attempted murder biz is all about, but it probably ain't as bad as you thought it was. Water under the bridge to me all the same, if this whole messy meeting is for ya." Sherry said.

• As Rose studied her glyph magic, two girls distracted her with their loud mouths and caused her to look over at all the commotion going on just a few desks down from where she sat. At first, she chose to ignore the nuisance and went back to her studies, however, something did perk her interests as they spoke of a spy, a girl named Kayoko, and about some girl with a mask. One girl seemed to be in the middle of two conversations at once; trying to mediate the commotion between the alleged "spy" and the girl freaking out whilst in conversation with a girl about her gas mask. Seeing as she was still seemingly unnoticed, she gently closed her book and set it inside her desk before rising from her seat. She cancelled out her polarity magic, making the pen drop down, and made her way to the girls throwing a fuss over one another's words.

Quickly stepping in, she looked over between the two before clearing her throat and questioned, "Excuse me, but what seems to be the issue here between you two girls?" She stood there waiting for a response as she looked back and forth between the two girls.