How do I get rid of a linked account??

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • I've tried deleting it from the settings page but I've forgotten the password

But when I go to change the password the link that's emailed to me shows up as an error.

SO now I'm stuck with a linked account that I can't unlink or can't delete or merge.

Idk how to get rid of it, I may be inactive but it looks ugly and I hate it. I want it gone. It's annoying me.

• You should be able to unlink your account without logging into it. Go to Settings >> Linked Accounts >> and it should take you to a page where it has your linked accounts. Go to the account you want gone and look to the far right side and click on the 'x'.

If you're on mobile the 'x' doesn't show unless you click the three dots that are in the same place.

✦ AND AS THE WORLD COMES TO AN END, I'LL BE HERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND

CAUSE YOU'RE MY KING AND I'M YOUR LIONHEART ✦

writer/lowkey artist | message for site-related questions! | gimme your lasagna

rsz_1rsz_tumblr_na9xialhnq1rlt5o0o1_500.jpg

• You're welcome! Glad I could help. c:

✦ AND AS THE WORLD COMES TO AN END, I'LL BE HERE TO HOLD YOUR HAND

CAUSE YOU'RE MY KING AND I'M YOUR LIONHEART ✦

writer/lowkey artist | message for site-related questions! | gimme your lasagna

rsz_1rsz_tumblr_na9xialhnq1rlt5o0o1_500.jpg