Help construct foam boy?

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • So, I recently made this character after having stumbled across the Tribe or rushing waters adopting thread, and decided I would take up another character in the main game. He's the brother of Shadow of the raven's wing, is 26 moons old and ages realistically on the second of each month. I didn't really develop this character in the long run, which is causing difficulties now as I try to incorporate him in the Tribe. I have him assuming the role of a cave guard, similar to his sibling, but that's all that he really has going for him.

His personality isn't very developed either, I just wasn't prepared when constructing him and was just impulsively assuming the role to help build up activity. This is the only thing I have on him thus far; Intelligent and rational, he struggles to example things to others in an understable manner. A flexible character that's easily adaptable with a quick changing situation. A long ranged thinker who is incredibly people orientated especially towards family. Protective, gregarious, and silently a hopeless romantic. I'd like to get him into some trouble, and some plots that will help build him up as a character. I'm also interested in past character plots, such as tragedies and horrible relationships that took place earlier in his life. Something that I can add into his lore and history.

I do plan on posting his open introduction thread later this afternoon, to get him acquainted with some active members but I would like for him to get involved in some personal threads. If you have any ideas, please suggest them to me. Whether they just be something for me to use in his backstory, or a plot that you would Foam to be apart of. He's open to anything but controversial plotting, fathering litters, and death. All help is much appreciated. -Helium c:

• Maybe Foam could be the second dad to Sky? Unless that counts as fathering litters.

giphy.gif

• Okay! That's great! I've never had a parent figure for any of my cats yet.

giphy.gif

• My Sky is open to interaction! She had kits with Shadow in a "save the tribe" kind of way, so I'm sure his sibling has plenty of opinion about it! It doesn't have to be controversial by any means (Sky here is a little bit confrontational as a person but she wouldn't argue about it she'll just roll her eyes and sigh)

but it might be interesting to have a "family" thread

Characters
    Minnownose (Deputy of SkyClan, 20 moons)
    Cloudspots (Warrior of SkyClan, 18 moons)
    Sky with No Moon (Lead Preyhunter of ToRW, 21 moons)

Mintpaw (Apprentice of Trad. ThunderClan, 8 moons)

@ me to plot or for injuries/deaths/etc.

• I like the idea of a family thread as well! I don't think Foam will dislike Sky, but it will be difficult to respect her as he believes kittens are a blessing from the divine gifted to loving mates. It'll be conflicting for him to interact with her, as he sympathize with her reasoning and obligated feelings but that was his brother lol.

• Especially since I think Shadow lowkey has romantic feelings for her but she hasn't felt emotion since 1751

She'll also be probably trying really hard but it won't translate very well. She'll be like "I respect this guy and he's TECHNICALLY related to my kids but...i dunno". Not that she won't try, but at this point Sky only talks to maybe 2 people without the extreme angst of just sighing and not wanting to be there, and calling people idiots.

Sky will hear Foam out but be like "Anyway I'm still right"

Characters
    Minnownose (Deputy of SkyClan, 20 moons)
    Cloudspots (Warrior of SkyClan, 18 moons)
    Sky with No Moon (Lead Preyhunter of ToRW, 21 moons)

Mintpaw (Apprentice of Trad. ThunderClan, 8 moons)

@ me to plot or for injuries/deaths/etc.

• I get so confused when you say Sky cause I'm sky too.

giphy.gif

• Id like to help but i dont know how

But the material you have right now looks good to me.

Im Always a bit head-on and create my characters without a second thought and develop their personality as i go. Sometimes its pretty rewarding and other times i get frustrated and lose muse for that character. Echo has been my lucky hit and i love her much already.

I am the hunter

Into the wild we go

Give up your heart, surrender

'Cause I am the,

I am the Hunter

Played by SilverHawk

Did not Draw Profile Pic

Tags

• Ya same here. It is always a hit or miss situation.

giphy.gif

• THIS BROKEN HEART CAN STILL SURVIVE

shadows fade into the light

i'd love for something to happen between foam and autumn? maybe romance or close friends to start? if no romance that's cool as well c:

i also play shadow so we could have a thread for the brother's if you wish.

• For romantic plots, they would have to start off platonic so it could become a genuine connection - if it were to happen. Also, a family thread would be great c:

• THIS BROKEN HEART CAN STILL SURVIVE

shadows fade into the light

yeah sure! and are you sure? i could help make one but it might be a sucky first post bc my muse is in the drain rn

• If you'd like to make one, you are more than welcomed too. Either one is fine, so pick which ever would be easiest on your muse. Don't worry about it, my muse is constantly strained between 5 characters at the moment lol!