im back?

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • god this feels so weird

hi! i'm maia!

i used to be miri or scarheart or... like, a billion other things on here like 5 years ago

i had some personal drama so i left and deleted my own account but i'm thinking about coming back???

so! i'm open for plotting...? only semi-advanced to advanced roleplayers, though! i'll write between one paragraph to three every post and i'm looking for someone who can do the same.

i only do oc roleplays! no existing characters for me ma'am!

(also, i'm thinking about making a new clan!!! if anyone wants to give me tips/help me out, it'd be welcome..... ;))

so! hmu if you wanna talk!!! thx!

when you're falling in a forest, and there's nobody around,

do you ever really crash, or even make a sound?

• welcome back! i think i remember you actually (i come from an era called 2010wcrpg, so i've met many people over the years)

2j1x2eb.png

Elsa and Anna of Thunderclan

Täuschung of The Skulls (loner originally)

Stream of Running Water of The Tribe of Rushing Water

• hi everyone! nice to meet some friendly faces :)

i was considering creating my own fanclan (named deerclan, i've been planning it for days) with my own oc as the leader - unfortunately i've never been a leader of a clan and don't know how i would go about doing that? i'm going to roam about and 'spy' on other clans to see how it works before acting on it probably haha ;)

would any of you be interested in helping/being a part of my clan if i decide to create it?

• I remember Scarheart ^^

Character Sheet (Mainboard Clans) 

otOVCp6.gif

Arin Hanson 20k17- AAAAAAHHHHHH! (Please click the link! Might take a sec to load, you won't regret it! Listen for 10 seconds!)

I've been pulling 12-18 hour shifts this past week at work so I've been super busy Please forgive any and all late replies to messages and posts!

Got a fanclan? Need a territory map? What about neighbors? Click here!

• ok!!! i'll be sure to let you all know when i'm ready to start planning!!! :)