plot with grumpy dad™

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Realized I didn't have a plotting thread up for this guy so here it is! I haven't been around much with Yuuma, but I want to get active around here. This dude is hella old but he hates to admit to it (he's like eight years old in his birth body) and is fully convinced he's just as agile as he had been when he was younger. He's a grumpy old man and prefers to do a lot of things "the old fashioned way." He's open to a bunch of things like simple interaction threads and such.

I don't have any tags for him yet, so I gotta get on that, haha.

PLEASE DON'T DISAPPEAR FROM MY SIGHT TOMORROW ——・゚✦

——・゚✦ 'CAUSE RIGHT NOW, I JUST WANT TO FALL ASLEEP.

yuu baskerville // shadowclan nightwatcher // bloodclan warlord // tags // penned by yakan

• Sure thing! Would you like me to make it?

PLEASE DON'T DISAPPEAR FROM MY SIGHT TOMORROW ——・゚✦

——・゚✦ 'CAUSE RIGHT NOW, I JUST WANT TO FALL ASLEEP.

yuu baskerville // shadowclan nightwatcher // bloodclan warlord // tags // penned by yakan