I NEED A SPARK TO IGNITE | open + meeting

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • TAKING MY SOUL INTO THE MASSES — Asterstar — Windclan Leader

Asterstar was sat elegantly on top of the highrock, his aqua gaze scanning those below. The normally lively eyes had become almost clouded, as if he was already tired. He'd seen a lot for someone of his age - he'd only been in the clan for all of three moons. And yet he was leader - a shiver tore down his back.

"All those who are old enough to catch their own prey, gather under highrock!" he yelled.

594d61a648851045449454.gif

- i'm the one at the sail
    ( TAGS — RIVERDALE )

• Rabbit had come back with a hunting patrol, putting her hare down on the fresh-kill pile. "Hm, a meeting," sh mused. It has been too since one, yeah. Immediantly, she looked around to see if her dearest friend Jaspereyes was around. 'Oh sure, he's just a "friend." Rabbit, yee of little fate~' She was surprise to hear THAT voice again in her head, but she brushed it aside- as always.

Rabbit | Windclan | She-cat Deputy

Orange american bobtail with green eyes, fluffy white tail, formally loner

Dreamcloud | Shadowclan | She-cat Warrior

Chocolate-point Siamese with short fur, fluffy tail, and crystal blue eyes

Ambersplash | Riverclan | Tom Warrior

Van bicolor cat (white and orange) with dark amber eyes

Torrentpath | Bloodclan | Tom Inferior

Large fluffy gray tabby with amber eyes, formally Riverclan, formally Thunderclan

Whitescar | Skyclan | She-cat Elder

Fluffy grey elder with white stripe over brown eye, and white tail tip

Badgerfang | Skyclan | Tom Warrior

Proud tuxedo clanborn with green eyes and a large family

Lionpaw | Thunderclan | Tom Apprentice

Brown fluffy tabby with green eyes and sleeping disorder

• Just using my main instead of all three subs lol

✧ ✦ ✧ - tags

Hawkclaw padded out of the nursery, and took a seat beneath the highrock. A meeting, eh? I wonder what it's about, The calico thought to herself.

✧ ✦ ✧ - tags

Lightningtooth had placed a small bird on the fresh-kill pile, before sitting next to his sister.

✧ ✦ ✧ - tags

City had been sleeping outside of the warriors den for the past week, her white pelt now stained brown. She took a moment to clean herself, then decided to go to the meeting. She sat next to Hawkclaw as well, and looked up towards Asterstar. Meetings in the Forest Clans seemed so different than BloodClan, the view at least. There were no walls, only the tall rock where the Clan's leader was perched on. Walls were her whole life in BloodClan, you could never get away from them, but here, it was quite the opposite.

• Toffee had been here for only a little while and there was already a meeting being called? She had never been to one of these. But of course, half of what the clan did or thought was new to her.

She looked around to see if she would sit by anyone but only she realized that most cats weren't that fond of her. She was a former kittypet and still had the kittypet name after all. So she sat down in the back of the group. It was kinda lonely with no one to talk to.

Toffee remembered the first time she met Asterstar. Now, his gaze was less intense but somewhat miserable looking. She wondered that was going on with him and why he called for a meeting.

giphy.gif

He watched the cats assemble below him, meeting each of their eyes before beginning.

"We mourn Wolffang, our elder who passed with the scent of Bloodclan surrounding him. Whilst he is at home in the Silverpelt, we will do everything we can to stop this from happening. Even if it means war."

"Rabbit, Hawkclaw and Lightningtooth; you're all promoted to senior warriors. Jaspereyes, I would like you to step up as my deputy."

( TAGS — RIVERDALE )

• Senior warrior? Well, she had been in the clan for a bit, and Asterstar had appearently been a loner as well. I'm still not used to clan life though... At hearing Jaspereyes promoted, the orange she-cat turned to her friend, seeing how he would act. Would he accept it, or dismiss the role? Ether way, she would be supportive of him.

Large fluffy gray tabby with amber eyes, formally Riverclan, formally Thunderclan

The post was edited 1 time, last by 123lionclan ().

• ooc: bump!

• ooc: bump

• Gingerpaw slipped out of the apprentices den with a tired, disgruntled look on her face before realizing what was happening. As quickly and quietly as she could, the late apprentice slipped into the back of the crowd and planted herself next to Toffee. She had not met this cat before but now was better than later. "Hey, what did I miss?" She whispered.

"ι never ĸnew yoυ coυld нold мoonlιgнт ιn yoυr нandѕ

'тιl тнe nιgнт ι нeld yoυ"

🖤gíngєrpαw🖤

Female//10 moons//Apprentice

gingerpaw_by_splasheart123-dbeaeqh.jpg

•  

Looking beside her, Toffee found an unfamiliar cat next to her. "He said to mourn a cat named Wolffang and something about BloodClan. Then he said that Rabbit, Hawkclaw, and Lightningtooth are now seniors. Oh and, Jaspereyes is the new deputy. What does any of that mean?" Toffee had no clue what a senior did or what a BloodClan was for and how a deputy works. The former kittypet was still lost even after spending a couple days in WindClan.

giphy.gif

• ooc: pssssttttt, could Rabbit get a name this meeting? Cuz I wanna use the name Rabbitflight!

Waiting for everyone to quieten down, Asterstar looked over towards Rabbit. "Rabbit, up here. Now, please."

( TAGS — RIVERDALE )

• Twitching her stubby tail, the orange she-cat made her way up to Asterstar.

ooc: yaaay short replies!

"I, Asterstorm, leader of Windclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Rabbit, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asked, pausing towards the end.

( TAGS — RIVERDALE )

• "Rabbit, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

She had heard of the cerimony from several of her clanmates, and Rabbit was happy that she was being officially accepted into the clan. "Yes," she meowed, her voice firm. Even with her limited knowledge of the clan, these were her friends, and she found that she wanted to protect them.

He watched the cats assemble below him, meeting each of their eyes before beginning.

"We mourn Wolffang, our elder who passed with the scent of Bloodclan surrounding him. Whilst he is at home in the Silverpelt, we will do everything we can to stop this from happening. Even if it means war."

"Rabbit, Hawkclaw and Lightningtooth; you're all promoted to senior warriors. Jaspereyes, I would like you to step up as my deputy."

Jasper eyes bowed his head at the mention of Wolffang. He still missed the elder dearly, and was still battling the dark thoughts he had about BloodClan. He nodded in approval at the mention of new senior warriors. Then Asterstar continued, and Jaspereyes's eyes widened with shock. "M-Me? A-Asterstar, are you certain?" He was at a loss for what to say, he never expected this, certainly not with what he'd muttered about BloodClan when they'd found Wolfgang's body.

//holy cow, did not expect this when I returned from camping! I'll PM you with my questions lol

JasperStar| Male| 28 Moons. Ages however | Windclan| Leader| Bisexual| Brother of deceased Ferret| Best ability: Deep thinker, realist, slightly ADHD| Extrovert, thrives in crowds, nervous alone| Worst quality: curious about everything, doesn't like being 'cooped up', has a hatred for BloodClan| PM for capture, major injuries, or possible death|

Lives: 8/9

Played by Jadefeather12