SLAVERY IS THEFT — RAID

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • GOD HAS GIVEN YOU ONE FACE,
    AND YOU MAKE YOURSELF ANOTHER
    ・゚✧

A dog's strength when compared to a lion's? It was practically nothing - especially when the lion was also blessed with unnatural strength in the form of Super Strength. Sweetophelia had several hundred pounds on George and even as he clamped his teeth around her leg, her leg firmly remained in place. Taking advantage of the new proximity, Sweetophelia suddenly lifted her leg up with the intention of bashing his skull against the hard ground - over and over again.

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

• [ i'm prince charmless ]
    though she was a lion, she seemed somewhat injured, likely from an earlier fight. blizzardclan seemed to start a lot of those. george snarled and was slammed against the ground once, rattling his head, before he caught on and quickly released, springing away from the lion. he swiped his tongue along his teeth, her blood still tainting them. george smirked at sweetophelia, one of his eyes swelling close due to the head trauma. he wouldn't stand a chance against her with just strength. the male could easily over power someone smaller, without superstrength, but her being a lion and having extreme powers? not a chance. so, if she used hers, george would use his. he attempted to draw up metals and sharp rocks from the ground, shaping them roughily into daggers, and aimed to hurl them at the large feline's face.
    tags

*:??? DON'T GET CUT ON MY EDGES

i'm the king of everything *:???

— king george | king of eden | vampire | asshole™ | played by blurry —