SLAVERY IS THEFT — RAID

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • Azazel was ready to fucking throw down. With ease he held multiple boulder sized chunks of soil above his head. He was young, he was powerful, and he did not fear death. Not only that, but he felt no guilt when it came to killing others. It was something he did all the time during his life in the loner lands. The massive hellhound growled, a happy little grin decorating his features, body lowered to pounce. To be honest he didn't even care about the two dead children. He just wanted to draw blood.

tags

• She transformed into a tiger but the apprentice did not care. As long as he was a few steps ahead of her, he could handle the cartellian. "Since you like to talk so much, I'd answer your question now," The kitsune's face twisted into a sneer at the femme's remark, "This isn't just a fight, this is revenge. One of your degenerate clanmates killed two of own children." The sex slave ring wasn't what spurred this singular attack, the murder and assault of his clanmates was the reason why. "It's funny cos that cowardly bitch isn't even showing their face right now," the vulpes continued mockingly as he circled the femme, "maybe you know where he is?" Immediately after, the kitsune coughed up a ball of flame that was flung at the tiger, meanwhile feeling his own lungs scorch at the heat. But at this point, it was a pleasant tingling sensation more than anything else.

THERE'S A FIRE THAT BURNS INSIDE

IT'S AN INSTINCT THAT NEVER LIES | TAGS | 6/28/17

кιѕα

✧ THERE'S ONLY TWO OPTIONS; WIN OR DIE ✧

• ・゚✦ DON'T LOOK AT ME; THE FILM RECORDING THIS TRAGEDY WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT

Ryuu jerked his head up at Mieczyslaw's voice as she told them of their reason. It wasn't just because of the sex slave ring but - one of their own had killed children? His heart stuttered and his eyes widened. "N-Nani?" He didn't know about the other Cartelians, but the killing of children was heavily against his moral code. He fell limp under the BlizzardClanner that had decided to attack him, too stunned to fight at the moment. He was too busy trying to comprehend the fact that one of their own had attacked BlizzardClan, once their neutral and killed not one, but two children. And Ryuu had a very good clue on who it was. The coydog felt his lips curl up into a quiet snarl as he then moved to shove his opponent off of him with rekindled purpose. With his natural super strength as a ghoul, he could probably kick the panther well away from him so that he could stumble to his paws.

Successful or not, he'd turn towards the BlizzardClan vice-leader, his blue eyes their alternate colors of black and red. "Did you manage to see what he looked like, miss?" The Vanguard would question quickly. Even if he had a good idea of who it was, he didn't want to believe it. He didn't believe that he had been the one to cause such destruction.

TAGS

・゚✦ WATCH IT FROM YOUR IVORY TOWER, PAINT THE SKY GREY, LIKE A COWARD

here's a sweet little tale that ended sour; my words will ring in your ears ———

• I NO LONGER FEEL THINGS I KNOW I SHOULD

Sollux had only faint memories of what he had done that day knowing it was his own fault because of letting the ghoul take the best of him. The blood he could still taste it on his tounge and the cries of the cubs still huanted his ears. What he had done was really not something he wouldn't do in normal cases but it was different now because he didn't wanted to do this anymore, to eat anymore. He regreted to become a ghoul and everything along with it. Blizzardclan coming here and him being one of the reasons he deserved this. All he could think about was to pay up for his crimes, his sins.

The wolf stept forward on his unstable legs having been drinking and his injures Blizzardclan had done towards him had still not healed up neither had he seeked help with them. Like a silver colored ghost he appeared up and faced the crowd straight on. " It was me i killed this two cubs and i would do it again if it would please me. " he spoke with a steady monotone voice for the first time in a while looked like he used to have been uncaring and cold. But it was just a facade this time around for them to do what he wanted them to. " If i let you guys take me will you retreat and leave?. " he asked and swollowed down to hide away his intention. He just wanted them to kill him. This world he wanted to leave it and if he could get this people to not hurt Ryusaki at the same time it would make his death better.

// i'm not finished wsith the blizzardclan yet by oh well this are good too cx

[ TAGS ]

-- ALL THE WORDS THAT LEAVE MY TOUNGE
    FEEL LIKE THEY COME FROM SOMEONE ELSE

I'M PARALYZED WHERE ARE MY FEELINGS? --

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — (TW: GORE & MENTIONS OF KILLING!)

She didn't normally swear, but- son of a f*cking b*tch. A snarl ripped through her throat as she approached the scene, though her anger was focused on Sollux rather than Blizzardclan. "You b*stard." Her voice was low and full of menace. So he was the one that caused all this. After she had gone to Blizzardclan and basically begged for their neutrality to be put back up, risking her life, he had thrown it all away. She knew of him through tales passed around The Cartel, about how he had caused troubles before. He was a could seller, but he was mischief. And now... Now he had ruined everything. Everyone could very well die today, for what? For his selfish gain? She wanted to slit his throat right here like she had done to Pippa, but she would control herself. She knew that Sweetophelia would not accept his offer. She had said it herself, this would be the last time. Sweet wouldn't call off the raid now, it was too late. "Get over yourself and fight. They ain't gonna back down now that they're here. Now, you have to fight until you're dead because they came here to wipe us out." her voice was low enough that with the sounds of battle going on, only Sollux should have heard her.

Without waiting for a reply she stalked away from him, yellow eyes locked on Sweetophelia. Though the lioness would be much more skilled than she caera found it only fitting that two leaders fought. She knew that heading straight into the Blizzardclanners would be suicide, so she'd buy her time by fading in and out of the bushes. She would wait for someone to make a move, and if it weren't sweet than so be it; she'd rip apart anyone who got close. In her current mood, she wasn't choosy.

"OH I, GOT A FEELING THIS WILL SHAKE ME DOWN

OH I, KIND OF HOPING THIS WILL TURN ME ROUND"

• A sudden flicker of movement off to the side caught the dog's attention. As quickly as he had seen whatever I was, it had disappeared just as fast. Weird? Maybe.

A vicious snarl made him jerk his head back to the fighting scene, and he crouched toward, about to leap muzzle first into the chaos.

Again, something made it's presence known in his peripheral vision. Focusing hard and drowning out his surroundings, Arty stretched his ears until the tips hurt and strained his eyeballs.

There! Someone was creeping in the bushes! It was barely noticeable however. Whoever that was knew what they were doing. Or did they? This person could just be hiding amidst the foliage until the raid ended. Definitely not a fellow Blizzardclanner, they would never show such cowardice. Probably, Arty tacked on as an after thought. Hey, he didn't know most of these dudes very well, he had only just begun to socialize when sh*t hit the fan.

Flicking his ear, he turned and trotted to where he last seen movement in the bushes. As he walked his body trembled and shifted into a fox. The shape shifter didn't have any note worthy muscles so he'd have to fight any way he could. If he had any chance of catching whoever this was, Arty would need his fox form for some boosted stealth. He remembered too late that his lynx form would mos likely have been a more suitable choice. Cats were known for their stealth, foxes were more of the clever and mischievous sort.

Oh well.

Arty reached the bushes and bent hid head to sniff the ground. He snapped his head back and made a sour expression, his skin crawling with disgust. Aw, yuck! Artemis thought, curling his upper lip to expose razor sharp canines. He'd never scented a Cartellian before but that stench wasn't something he'd forget. He supposed he couldn't really judge in this matter, Blizzardclan probably smelled just as bad to the Cartel. It was a different clan thing.

Fighting down his revulsion, Arty crouched low and scooted around the corner of the bush. He took great care at the places he set his paws and made sure his fur didn't brush against the bush and rattle it's leaves.

As he peered around he seen what looked like a sheep but..wildly abnormal. He didn't know sheep could have that type of wool. Maybe it was a type of clothing? For a brief moment Arty tried to think of ways that he could con it from the person, but when he looked harder it was obviously not clothing.

Mentally kicking himself for losing focus, Arty rose up from his scooting position and stealthily followed the stranger. He had no idea who this was, having only just beginning to immerse himself with everybody back home. He was so out of the loop he barely knew anyone's names.

When the stranger was only a few meters ahead of him Artemis decided to attack(( Caera. )). As he charged from behind he shifted back into his dog form, aiming to knock this creature off her feet.

—ONCE UPON A TIME I WAS A FOOL

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL && GANGSTER CRUEL

((click moon for tags))

• [ i'm prince charmless ]
    oh no, he was late to the party. well, at least the attention would be on him. he hadn't heard about sollux murdering two kids, and generally he wouldn't have had a problem with it, but now he was a dad, and that pissed him off. "come on sollux, what the hell." then he waltzed up to sweetophelia. "and it's nice to see you again sweaty. though i must say, this is quite the party foul."

tags

EDITED BY STAFF FOR GODMODDING/ONE MAN ARMY

• So much was happening, so much that it almost overwhelmed Pierce, but as he looked around, he saw that nearly every Cartelian was already fighting a Blizzardclanner, and he would prefer not to jump in unless he had to. After all, even if they were enemies doing horrible things, he tried to fight fairly - unless the fight was unfair to start with. Then, however, George appeared. He was the one that had started the whole "forcing people into sex slavery" thing, right? He may not be the man that had killed Blizzardclan's children, but he was a Cartelian and a monster nonetheless. Plus, he had called Sweet sweaty, and was attacking her. The serval knew she was more than capable of taking care of herself, but he lunged for George anyway, attempting to bowl into the canine and knock him off his paws.

tags

MbgjTLn.png
    serval| 14 months | blizzardclan | vice-leader | played by cobblepot

The post was edited 1 time, last by PIERCE P. ().

• hey kid do I have your attention?

you won't win this fight — tags

"You" Nikita growled as she spotted Sollux. He had killed children and attacked Ezekiel, that made him public enemy number one in her mind and so the tiger let out a roar of anger as she charged the ghoul, aiming to barrel straight into him, if she had succeeded in this it would knock him off his paws and onto the ground where not waiting to give him the opportunity to react she would aim to rake her claws against his side. when it came to those she cared for, Nikita did not play around. She would defend them with her last breath if necessary

//yiKES bad post sorry but its late and my muse is dead

• ・゚✦ DON'T LOOK AT ME; THE FILM RECORDING THIS TRAGEDY WILL BE BROUGHT TO LIGHT

Ryū turned his head once Sollux had made himself present on the scene. It was like he just felt his presence and the silver lupine immediately had all of his attention. He tried to twist his body the best he could to look. He heard Sollux speak though, of course, he admitted to the horrible deed. Ryuu sniffed, his eyes staring dead at the former Executor. If he were to be honest, that wasn't the thing that shocked him the most. The coydog knew how mentally unsound Sollux was - he knew, but these people didn't! They just assumed that he was completely sound of mind and knew what he was doing. They were the wrong ones here so... so it wasn't Sollux's fault he killed those kids. Right?

That's right....

His emotions were bubbling up again and his attention snapped back to Sollux again when he offered himself to the BlizzardClanners. "N-No!" He immediately began to protest. He was not going to have this happen. He turned towards the opposing clan, his eyes narrowing at them. "You all... don't understand," he began, his voice already shaking as he struggled to get onto his paws. "Leave him alone!" They just didn't understand. They were stupid - stupid, stupid, stupid! Ryūsaki was usually well put together and he acted passionately in hopes that no one would get hurt but, if anyone else had paid attention to his quickly diminishing mannerisms, they would know that the coydog had most obviously undergone some alterations of his usually pacifistic personality. He was suddenly rather quick to anger - he was emotionally wrecked. Everything that is happening now with war at their front door has only aided in this. He was being torn apart at the seams.

He fixed his gaze on the person who had taken to attacking Sollux ( NIKITA A. ) and bolted from his current position on the battlefield, ditching his former opponent in favor of trying to desperately get these BlizzardClanners to understand. They would fail to understand though. He felt such a thought tug in the back of his frenzied conscious. They won't understand, they won't care to either. He had super speed on his side and so he would close the distance between them quickly. In the next minute he would attempt to throw his entire body at Nikita, uncaring of the difference of size between them, in an attempt to completely throw off her attack on Sollux if the male hadn't reacted already. Four slim mauve and crimson tendrils sprouted from his waist and two of those tendrils curled back to lurch forth at Nikita, aiming to slam right into her side. He didn't care if they hit. No, he didn't care at all. The poor Japanese coydog had been gone the moment he returned from the CCG's compound. He just... had to hide what he had lost.

/holy muse and development, the gods have blessed me

TAGS

・゚✦ WATCH IT FROM YOUR IVORY TOWER, PAINT THE SKY GREY, LIKE A COWARD

here's a sweet little tale that ended sour; my words will ring in your ears ———

• BlizzardClan were losing. They waited for Cartellians to show up, they waited for reinforcements to arrive before trying to do any damage. There had been individuals ripe for picking and ripping apart, yet still, the bitches on top made them wait. Where was the burning of the territory? Where was the stealing of the food? Where were the guts? The gore? That was bad commanding, proof that clueless cunts shouldn't be leading clans. Or, maybe it sprouted some sort of hope within the rugged wolf. Even if they hated him, if he kept them alive, they could change for the better, and not attack innocent clans. Innocent might've been a stretch, but come on, Westeros and BlizzardClan created a game out of forced prostitution, how were they any better?

He waited until he saw Sollux, and the canine materialised out of thin air, having kept up his invisibility for this long for the fun of it. He was still quiet for once though, a look of smug determination on his maw. What was the worst thing to do to an animal who's biggest flaw in combat was his lack of focus? Give him focus. Guess what BlizzardClan had done. Seeing Pierce go for one of his clanmates, the male aimed to intercept the serval by running head first into his flank.

THEN A MIRROR SPEAKS, THE REFLECTION LIES

YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW ME ONLY YOU CAN SET ME FREE

4 YEARS -- EX-LEADER [2X] -- TAGS

• Witchpaw huffed, and then saw George aim for Sweet. He was filled with rage; how dare someone try and hurt his mentor? He was about to summon some fire when he saw Pierce jump in, and relaxed slightly, only for Pierce to be attacked as well. "Hey, that's my best friend, fucker!" So this was what Feliks was up to? Showing up in a dumb clan? Whatever, Witchpaw knew magic. He could take care of it.

He aimed to light Felik's back legs on fire, just aiming to get him away from Pierce before he could go in for the kill.

— LET HELLFIRE CONSUME ME IF THAT'S WHAT MUST BE DONE!

tags — played by madster

• I NO LONGER FEEL THINGS I KNOW I SHOULD

Of course it was far to simple for Blizzardclan to back down now when being here and everything but to suggest it out had been worth it at that certain moment not out of hope they would consider it but was just willing to try for once to keep this smoothly despite knowing how clanners worked. They where all the same, hypocrites. One claimed to fight for that and the other fought for the opposite bringing a war between them without realising all where the exact same. He really hated the clans always had especially by how ridiculous the system was. They let children to face the battlefield, let unexperienced brats rule the clan like they know what exactly what they where doing but they didn't. and now his own brat to boss how was leading this clan was trying to do the same thing, put the blame on him when she was the one how had fucked up by creating a prostitue competition in the first place. She had broken the truce first by acting out recklessly and unmature, totally not suited for leader material. What he had done many saw as worse because they had been young and innocent but his crime had been commited after the truce had got shattered because of a brat how keept her nose to far up in the air.

This place was doomned but the former Executor didn't cared to help it out, to save it from destruction. He was only here for the booze and cigarettes while slowly dying yet things was turning out this way.

Don't mistake it for pity for the young lives he had taken, sympathy was not something that come to him as easily like many else. From the very begining his emotions had been out of touch not something that was so easily reachable for him. So this was not guilt or feeling much regret. What he felt was tiredness - tired to feel this way. Sick of the person he had become and wanting it all to stop, eating. He did not wanted to eat anyone anymore to live this pointless life of no damn purpose at all. Destruction and hatred that was all he brought and now he felt numb from it all. Just like a disease how ruined all and everything.

He heared the sprinting paws, the loud roar revealing the anger and hatred in the voice. Just listening to it made him figure out he had done something that had affected her personaly which was good enough. Sol lifted up his head a bit but turned the head around to look at Caera with the cheek facing the running tiger how just grow closer for each step. "No. "That was the only word that slipt out from the mouth, a tired defeated word coming from a fallen warrior whn he rejected the order to fight and defend a clan he cared nothing for. In the next second the tiger was all over him, pushing him of his paws without even trying to dodge it so crashed towards the ground with head hitting the ground first. Everything started to spin afterwards in the head but he didn't cared what happend next. Just closing his single eye and felt the pain by his side what he believed was claws digging into his flesh. Maybe she would kill him that would have been nice.

[ TAGS ]

-- ALL THE WORDS THAT LEAVE MY TOUNGE
    FEEL LIKE THEY COME FROM SOMEONE ELSE

I'M PARALYZED WHERE ARE MY FEELINGS? --

The post was edited 5 times, last by Sollux IS ().

• Fadingmoon

BlizzardClan Deputy.
    9 months old.
    Current body: Domestic feline.
    Art done by Desmond.
    Played by Frostsoul~

Fadingmoon hesitated as the feline flickered into invisible. Well fuck, now what was she to do? The blow struck her head, but not enough to knock her out. The domestic feline stumbled slightly, flattening her ears to her skull. However, Xael quickly attacked her again. The claws raked against her side, drawing blood, but the shove was not enough to unbalance the feline. It was a bad move on Xael's part, because now that Xael's claws were bloodied, it was easy to see the paw. Fading whirled around and launched herself at the bloody spot that was xael . , hoping to bowl it over.

• surges of adrenaline washed over the small feline as her attacks took effect. luckily for her, the other didn't seem to have heat vision. unluckily, however, she had common sense. as the heavy weight of fadingmoon crashed against her she'd collapse heavily onto her back, momentarily stunned, giving the alabaster femme a chance to land a few attacks on her. after a heavy gasp of breath, xael would kick at Fadingmoon , hoping to ravage her underbelly with sharp claws, while snapping at her neck in hopes of latching onto her windwipe. of course, by this time she wouldn't be able to maintain enough focus to hold her invisibility, and would fizzle back into view. this would not pose a problem, however, as she was already thoroughly spotted.

• Pierce had been racing forward, preparing himself to barrel into George and shove him to the ground, when another force knocked into his flank, sending him skidding to the side and the wind out of his lungs. Gasping for breath, the smaller male got to his paws, turning to see Feliks. Oh god, not him. Pierce licked his nose, a low growl rumbling from his throat as he lunged toward the wolf, aiming to grab onto his shoulder and sink in his claws. If he succeeded, he would attempt to rake his claws down Feliks's shoulder. He vaguely heard Witchpaw's voice calling out to the lupine, but his blood roaring in his ears drowned most of the other noises out. His eyes widened at the blast of fire, however. "Whoa," the vice-leader muttered, tensing as he awaited Feliks's next attack.

//mobile [/color]

tags

MbgjTLn.png
    serval| 14 months | blizzardclan | vice-leader | played by cobblepot

• GOD HAS GIVEN YOU ONE FACE,
    AND YOU MAKE YOURSELF ANOTHER
    ・゚✧

Two children were dead. The Cartel wasn't going to stop enslaving animals for their sex ring and they weren't going to stop being pieces of shit. Frankly, Sweetophelia was tired of extending mercy to the Cartel and then realising that the Cartel's leaders - Twilightzone and now Caera - were evidently incapable of controlling their own members. Rapers, child murderers, and now sex traffickers. They were the dirtiest lot.

"Very clever," she looked to George, tone sardonic as the rapist showed himself. "You switched out a letter in my name. But I suppose given how small your brain and cock are, it's the best you can do - what little you can do." Watching him through cold pale eyes, the BlizzardClan leader sent a hot flash of fire, aimed directly for his face. He couldn't look any worst than he already did now.

king george iii

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

george side stepped the flame, looking unamused. he didn't really bother to pay attention to the others attacking him, only really interested in sweetophelia. "well, it did seem to agitate a couple of your members." he looked pointedly at the serval that had attempted to bowl him over. the fact that george was so much larger than the feline had been the only reason he hadn't succeeded, but it was a poor attemot anyways. george let go of the glamour on his eyes, gold fading to a deep red, the natural vampiric color. and personally, george wasn't a rapist, and he hadn't taken anyone in a while, and it never really worked out anyways, so why all the fuss? this all seemed like a major over reaction.
    tags

• GOD HAS GIVEN YOU ONE FACE,
    AND YOU MAKE YOURSELF ANOTHER
    ・゚✧

"They are loyal to me," she remarked dispassionately, her hatred for George and his kind taking the centre part of her mind. How many friends of hers had been raped in the past? How many more friends would become victims? Tama had been a child - a child - when she was violated. Rape, murder, and torture were no laughing matter, but George was devoid of any sense of morality or rationality it seemed. The head of the whoring division thought with his cock and stomach, seeking to satisfy only his appetite and nothing else.

He was like a deformed version of Bill Cipher - just as ugly and wrong, but not nearly as powerful to be a serious threat, so he resorted to picking off individuals rather than fight bravely on the field. Her Super Strength activated, the grey lioness sprang forward, suddenly step-siding and aiming a wicked gash along his hollowed flanks.

king george iii

TAGS

credit goes to lingerie

george hissed in pain at the gash but it was hardly the worst pain he had felt, being branded by duchess still took the cake, though this came close, especially with the leader's apparent super strength. the saluki twisted away, concentrating his newly discovered molecular restoration on just stopping the bloodflow, but he didn't close it, leaving the wound open to tears and infection. the saluki didn't have the time to bother with it now, and if it came to infection, then he could just die and come back, no big deal.

george narrowed his eyes at sweetophelia, then he sprang forward, meaning to bite one of her back legs and thrash it around, with the intent to dislocate.
    tags