bright melody | kate

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Luke moved from his chalet early that morning, feeling a little better after a proper night of sleep, but he still wasn't feeling 100%. He went to the library. He wanted something to read that wasn't about the Force or the Jedi or any code at all. Maybe he could actually crack open that Hunger Games book. Instead, he was distracted by a National Geographic on dinosaurs because one on the cover looked like a grown up Zerrak. It was a must-read now.

snowprincess.

//sorry heckin low muse

WHY MUST THEY LOOK SO FEARFUL

I'M ONLY TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE

• Leaving a dangerously manipulative and abusive spouse -- especially when she was tormented every waking moment by countless people that loved to bring it up over and over to her -- was proving to take a much worse toll on her body and mind then she was expecting. It broke her down how many people loved to nose their business in matters they knew nothing about. None of them would know the lies she'd been told, how she was in the dark just as much as everyone else had been. The world felt like a cruel, uncaring place... one that she was scared day after day she would not be able to live in. What if everyone hated her? What if things never got better from here? As result, the advisor had begun to hole herself up the library. Never leaving to take care of her garden anymore or take much care of herself-- leaving only to do her advisor jobs, eat a very tiny bit and drink some water. Other than that, the library had now become her new home; this was where she studied and slept. She'd read a political book for several hours, doze off for a little while and wake up to go back to reading. In this particular moment she'd been so invested in the text book in front of her that she hardly noticed George enter the room, slowly lifting her head as she heard his heavy paws against the floor. "I haven't seen you in here for a while" was all she would murmur, her gaze still downcast.

MY SWEET LOVE, WON'T YOU PULL ME THROUGH? 

-(everywhere i look i catch a glimpse of you.)-

(formerly called kate marsh | tags | former windclan medic | RPed by Tapioca)

• Luke would jump slightly, looking over to where Kate was, seemingly engrossed in some book. "Oh... yeah. Just haven't had much time." He tilted his head slightly, "How long have you been in here?" He hadn't seen her leave the library the past few days and he'd think she was just living in it now. Which was slightly concerning to the lion.

WHY MUST THEY LOOK SO FEARFUL

I'M ONLY TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE