The last hero, a diying breed. Clan joining

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • a group of rouge's cornered a loner preparing to atack just outside shadowclan territory. Just before they atacked a medium sized Tom with a muscled frame walked pushed the first into a tree hard knocking the cat unconscious, he threw one into another with a heavy slam. The loner ran off nodding his thanks.

My Characters so far Ashfall: tall black male cat covered in scars with orange eyes, shadowclan member Splinter: medium sized hazelnut male with green eyes, currently loner ShadeStorm: large black and grey male with amber eyes, darkclan member Aster: medium sized white male with red eyes, bloodclan.
  • On a border patrol, Cinderstar had heard the scuffling and watched from a safe distance the scene. She made no move to aid the loner, for it wasn't her concern. Admittedly, she was surprised to see a cat defending the loner, but again did not go to say anything. So long as they didn't cross her border, she had no reason to leave the place she currently lurked.

— sitting in a palace covered in gold

leader [8/9 lives] of shadowclan — played by: amy

3vmR5aa.png

[art credit to clandestine]

• after the loner escaped the rouges scattered in fear. The Tom satisfied by his good deed for the day didnt even turn his head. He had scented the shadowclan leader. "Good, Ive been meaning to speak to you." He kept his back to her.

My Characters so far Ashfall: tall black male cat covered in scars with orange eyes, shadowclan member Splinter: medium sized hazelnut male with green eyes, currently loner ShadeStorm: large black and grey male with amber eyes, darkclan member Aster: medium sized white male with red eyes, bloodclan.
  • flaxenmask

24 moons - shadowclan- gentleman deputy

Flaxenmask stalked flank-to-flank with Cinderstar, watching the scene play out and exchanging a glance towards Cinderstar.

• Stepping out of the shadows to watch the tom carefully, Cinderstar sat down beside her deputy. "What exactly would you care to speak about?" requested the molly, tone grumbling per usual. Had he been watching them? Did he know she was ShadowClan's leader? If so, how did he know?

3vmR5aa.png

• the Tom lowered his head. "To be more exact I've been watching all the clans, gathering information so I could understand how you live, I'm aware of all the leaders. But I find shadowclan be the only one I stake my life into." He turned his head over his shoulder shadow hid his face but the shine of Amber eyes came through the darkness. His grey pelt blended in with the dark. "I'm surprised your warriors haven't noticed me sooner."

• JaggedSight

"With the lights out, its less dangerous! Here we are now: Entertain us! I feel stupid! And contagious! Here we are now: Entertain us! A mulatto, an albino! A mosquito! My libido, yeah! "

OOC:
    IC: 'And if we had-'

He was cut off as Jaggedsight tuned him out, shoving him to the dark recesses of his mind, as he padded after them.

A real thin mouse clutched in his jaws, his only catch of the day -despite being out the entire day since dawn- which he promptly set down.
    Retired ShadowClan Medicine Cat/Blind, Insomniac, slow of speech/ The Sight

#princessofhearts((c))

• Cinderstar glanced back to spot Jaggedsight, watching him carefully for a moment before refocusing on the strange tom. He intended to proclaim his loyalty to ShadowClan? This surprised her. Blinking at him, the molly replied, "Well, if you've been watching, you know there's more to it than that. Are you affiliated in any way with the other clans, apart from having watched them? Do you have any enemies who might follow you to ShadowClan?"

3vmR5aa.png

• the Tom chuckled lightly. "it is my specialty to leave no enemy's, it's why I have lived as long as I have. I don't affiliate with clans till now, but for what ever reason the way your clan operates interests me deeply, it's well organized and not stupid like the rest, I find a place were most aren't foolish." He sharpened his Amber gaze. "Let me lend my resolve to your cause whatever it may be." He did a slight bow.

• briarpaw - 7 moons - apprentice of trad. thunderclan - longhaired seal mink-tonkinese with a singular white paw and aqua eyes

it seemed that wandering around in shadowclan's territory had landed the apprentice in a awkward situation. she had only meant to practice her not-so-good hunting skills, which she should have probably done with her mentor, but they were busy right now, so she wasn't about to beg them to go out with her when she could easily sneak out on her own. well, woopsie daisy, she now found herself in the presence of jaggedsight, cinderstar, and flaxenmask, plus an unfamiliar, seemingly scary cat. briar couldn't hide now, so she would have to deal with the consequences of her mischief later. it seemed that the other cats were preoccupied with something serious, so she wouldn't intervene. the brown she-cat sat down gingerly a few fox lengths behind her clanmates and observed the conversation; though she probably should have gone home, her curiosity got the best of her.

( I USED TO BE ON FIRE )

• She nodded at the tom's response, pleased that he seemed so far to fit her protocol nicely. Her gaze was briefly distracted as Briarpaw approached. Cinderstar offered the apprentice a brief nod, indicating she didn't mind her presence, before turning back to the stranger. "One final question: What is your name? I presume, after observing us for so long, you have a clan name chosen?" She suspected the cat already knew her own name, so there was no need for introductions there.

3vmR5aa.png

• the Tom nodded solomly. "You may call me by Ashfall, i take it I will still need to earn trust, no cat is foolish enough to wellcome another in without suspicion, it's instinct to be suspicious." He looked at cinderstar deep resolve glinting in his eyes.

• Ashfall. A strong, warrior name. Cinderstar dipped her head to him, agreeing verbally, "Yes, you are quite right. My warriors will be wary at first, so you will need to prove your loyalty to them. I suspect that won't be a problem, though, will it?"

3vmR5aa.png

• ashfall bowed his head. "As a member of shadowclan and a warrior of shadowclan that will not be a problem. I will make sure what you wish is done." He continued to how.

• "I will show you to camp and then, if you like, my warriors can show you around the territory." It would be up to him, really, what he wanted to do next. If Ashfall was hungry, she would have no problem allowing him to eat before departing. If he would rather set up a den, that would be fine as well, or even explore on his own. Whatever he chose, Cinderstar beckoned with her tail to lead him deeper into the territory and veer towards camp.

3vmR5aa.png

• ashfall nodded following. "Are your warriors could at positioning themselves in battle." He tilt his head. Being well oriented to battle he could hold out more then one cat."

• ➢"Shadowclan warriors prove to be the best in their element" he spoke up, having been quiet the entire time. He hadn't much to say to this cat but he is a fine warrior and would make an excellent addition to the clan.

• ashfall nodded. "Good, then I won't have to hold back on the battlefield. It's a shame not all cats can, then I would have a challenge."

• " - Spring is here again ! - "

( Loveable Asshole )

Riddle watched as Cinderstar just waltzed in with a newcomer. For no reason.

"What! We can't just waltz i with strays? What are we two legs? We can't keep that around the clan." Riddle scoffed rather annoyed that this cat was seemingly a warrior already and it had been several moons since Cinderstar had even aknoledged his prescense as a Apprentice. He knew she was avoiding him. Or at the very least trying not to see him.

Somecat in the backround shouted, "we kept you, you mongrel!"

Riddle sort of shut up, clearly pissed off, before storming out of the camp, in another one of his angry sessions where he would go missing for a few hours, and come back with several fat trout.

♚makaio