"Ponies just.... don't understand what they fear...."(Private)

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • It was then that Lost Soul gave Luna an understanding frown before slowly, and hesitantly, approached the Lunar Princess before gently putting her small hoof on the older mare's leg," Well... me and Fruit love the night, it is the best time to talk to our friends because..... ponies don't like my friends either.... They're all... afraid of them...." the small unicorn admitted softly as she looked up at the Alicorn with a sad smile full of understanding.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

Look up at the sky, it is raining Despair Waffles~ Upupupupu~

Now who is ready for a DESPAIR BLITZ?!?!?! HIT IT!!!!!

• "He's nothing to be afraid of, looks like all he could use is some fruit, now why don't we head on to the castle, Im sure you'll be more comfortable there." //bedtime e.e//

Character Sheet (Mainboard Clans) 

otOVCp6.gif

Arin Hanson 20k17- AAAAAAHHHHHH! (Please click the link! Might take a sec to load, you won't regret it! Listen for 10 seconds!)

I've been pulling 12-18 hour shifts this past week at work so I've been super busy Please forgive any and all late replies to messages and posts!

Got a fanclan? Need a territory map? What about neighbors? Click here!

• OOC: I think you are a little too tired, you misread my post a little. She wasn't talking about Fruit when she mentioned 'friends'.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• no no it was me I just worked 2 12 hour shifts in the last two days so as soon as I got home i slept just to wake up at 5 am and go again.

otOVCp6.gif

Arin Hanson 20k17- AAAAAAHHHHHH! (Please click the link! Might take a sec to load, you won't regret it! Listen for 10 seconds!)

I've been pulling 12-18 hour shifts this past week at work so I've been super busy Please forgive any and all late replies to messages and posts!

• Also Luna is use to the castle XD she might not fully understand Souls "gift" ^^

otOVCp6.gif

• OOC: Ah ok, I just thought he might find Lost Soul's wording of what she was talking about, she was saying that the village ponies were afraid of 'them' so she wasn't just talking about her bat friend that's all.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~

• Well I mean "them" can also refer to someone you don't know the gender of too XD like I don't know if your a boy or girl so in a conversation, like a group conversation I might say "well they meant' or 'I agree with them' stuff like that.

otOVCp6.gif

• OOC: Ah ok, if you say so.

IC: Lost Soul still looked a little hesitant," B-but wouldn't you get in trouble for taking us in?" the young filly asked in concern.

Upupupupupupupupupupupu~