The cackling fire |RIVERCLAN RESCUE RAID| of an angry mob

• The world wasn't ready to welcome him

A decent crowd had gathered, a strategy had been thought of and made. The leader affirmed the need of this event and so Starry was not to delay this any longer, he was not going to leave his friend in the ruins of this once mighty group of renegades. He wasn't going to lose another person that he held so dear. Leading a group of angry Riverclanners over the Exile border, the pointer crossed it with absolute ease, no hesitation and no fear in his frame tensed with rage. He was not going to back down from his mission - who knew what could have been happening to Lefou right now! The Dutchman did not want to think of it so with a furious growl, he would move this onwards.

"Exiles! You have taken something from us!" Came the man's voice that rasped with a furious edge as paws drew back and slammed against the floor to display avid rage. "Come out and give him to us you bastards! Come out or I'll make you pay!"

// LEFOU.

TAGS

1zvy1ci.jpg mj8hw2.jpg 105wbpw.jpg

Roleplayed by: Number 1

The post was edited 1 time, last by STARRYNIGHT . ().

• LeFou was god awful tired right now, his entire body burning and sore, unable to move from where he was laying on the ground. Panting for air as he struggled to recover from the pooling blood that was coming from his stomach. It was wasn't until he heard the ever-so familiar voice of Starry that he began to focus back into consciousness, weakly lifting his head. "... Star? ..." he'd muster out, his voice strained. "Je suis désolé d'être si faible, pardonnez-moi ..." he'd then close his eyes again, everything around him starting to sound nothing more than a buzz.

MY LOVER'S GOT HUMOR, HE'S THE GIGGLE AT A FUNERAL

— KNOWS EVERYBODY'S DISAPPROVAL. I SHOULD HAVE WORSHIPPED HIM SOONER.

*:??? ? tags / plot with LeFou / Pacificocean's protective big brother / RPed by Tapioca

xf7bQJe.gif sxVVXLi.gif hzhfsv8.gif

• a fragmentary passage

The demonic lion would let out an angered roar. Dang it. And he was actually having some fun. He glanced over at LeFou, and stepped away from him. "Have the weakling back." He snarled.

You are the one who has made your heart a prison.

...Even if you are not the prisoner.

• "The only weakling here is you, Vanitas," Luke snarled as he stepped forward, spitting the demon's name with vemon. He would shoulder past the other male, stepping over to LeFou.

WHY MUST THEY LOOK SO FEARFUL

I'M ONLY TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE

• Weakling. No worse words could be used against the poor man, especially when he was so badly injured. He could handle even the worst of all insults in the world. But weakling? It hurt him to the core, and it showed. Half lided eyes would start to fill with tears, which started to run down his cheeks. It wasn't until he noticed someone had come over that he tried to get up. It took him even longer to realize it was Luke. "I... I just... I gotta get up..." his voice was hardly audible. The bulldog was struggling to get back on his feet, nearly slipping on his own blood. His tiny body was weak from the amount of blood he'd already lossed however, and as soon as he tried to take a few steps forward he would stumble and fall. A booming voice rung out in his head, mocking him. Get up, you pathetic moron. Is this really how you want them to see you? Be a man. No. He could not let his clamates see him like this. He'd whimper softly, like a puppy begging for it's mother as he tried to get up once more.

*:??? ? tags / plot with LeFou / Pacificocean's protective big brother / RPed by Tapioca

Lefou! he was here! He's Alive! At the immediate sight of the man Starry charged over, almost about to wrap the smaller man into a hug before crystal icy eyes caught the tinges of red, so much red from his companion, so much weakness and so much harm that had been done to him. What did they do to him? Hearing his apology, the wirehaired pointer was quick to reassure his damaged friend. "Fais pas ca, t'a fait rien de mal." He'd murmur softly, as calming and as soothing as he could be until Vanitas came and he suddenly snapped from that facade. He turned his head towards the male and immediately his eyes narrowed and his lips curled back into a vicious snarl. "You!"

There was a very evident size difference, this man was much more powerful than a skinny canine, much more powerful than Starry but did he care? No. In a fit of sudden rage the man Threw himself forward to pat a set of heavy paws towards Vanitas "How dare you do this, Jullie vieze schepsel, How dare you!"

His words came out as a furious outcry, a scream that cracked from intense emotion. "You should've taken me instead!" And with that the male broke away to curl around his bloodied clanmate, looking over his many wounds with great panic before he stare towards Luke with an almost desperate look, speechless.

TAGS

• LeFou was hardly conscious enough to even realize he was not supporting himself on his own feet. All he knew was that someone was there hugging his body. Keeping him from falling over. He almost began to question if he was dead but the smell of the Exilers and blood mixed together told him otherwise. "Il m'a appelé faible..." That's because you ARE, LeFou... You always have been. "je suis faible..." he whispered to himself, these words appearing to hurt and affect him far more than the torture had. He'd close his eyes once more, just focusing on his breaths before finally speaking again. "I want to go home..." he'd say with a sad looking smile, tears still running down his cheeks.

• Luke looked to Starry as the canine shouted. He wanted to intervene, but knew he shouldn't. He was angry, too. When he looked back to LeFou as Starry curled around him. The lion couldn't do anything. If only he spent time studying Force healing. "I can carry him on my back, back to the clan," Luke offered quietly now, choking up. "I'm so sorry I let this happen, LeFou..."

WHY MUST THEY LOOK SO FEARFUL

I'M ONLY TRYING TO SAVE YOUR LIFE

• I TOOK MY LOVE AND I TOOK IT DOWN — lessa ren solo — many clans — she/her — info

[ tracking for now

Don't know if HawkFam is planning something or not, they might be ]

o4S7QcU.png

SO ANGELS PLEASE, HEAR MY PRAYER; LIFE IS PAIN, LIFE'S NOT FAIR

so angels please, please stay here; take the pain, take the fear —

( tags + info -- plotting -- roleplayed by mistmoon )

• Wilford had was there, albeit a bit quite as he was staring dagger at Vanitas, though he doubt his appearance was all that threatening due to his bright pink coat. So, his eyes had moved to check on Lefou. He didn't know the guy all too well, but he liked him in a way, despite how they interacted the last time they had really gotten to speak with each other, " Lefou, Riverclan is here for you. You just rest and we'll handle the rest, so don't push yourself. " As per usual, his voice would lower an octave as he spoke more seriously to his peers. Dark eyes moved from one person to the other until he landed back on Lefou, " Um...Vous serez à la maison avant de le savoir. " God, he had butchered that a bit. But that wasn't the point of this. It was to protect Riverclan's family from this sort of shit, " And you.Don't get near our damn clan again. We don't want a dying clan to fuck around with us... " He growled at Vanitas, ears pinned against his head and body held low as he was ready to defend if he decided to raise a fuss.

• [ "Fifer Staccato Mist" - Anubis - RiverClan ]

He was here for one reason and one reason only. LeFou was only one of three missing. Les. She had to hear him. She had to be here somewhere. The Egyptian had shifted into his nightfury form, barely larger than a fox, but muscular and ready to fight. His eyes swirled a dark red, furious as the wind quickened around him. His vision narrowed on Vanitas, calculating. "Where. Is. She?"

The demand was accompanied by the unsheathing of his claws, the dragon's wings spreading. He wasn't taking anything but a location for an answer. But really, he didn't mind starting a fight. He looked forward to it coming here, actually, if meant getting back at the Exiles for taking his friend. And if Vanitas was the one who took LeFou, then he probably took Lessa too. That meant he needed to pay.

// Anubis will be pissed dx

but that's fine if you decide not now

good for angst really

UTsiLHl.png

WON'T YOU LAY DOWN, DOWN YOUR GUARD
    — SHARE YOUR SILENCE, AND UNPACK YOUR HEART

Anubis | Egyptian god of death and funerals | sable with jackal-like ears | Warrior of RiverClan

• a fragmentary passage

//Shoot got another rescue thing to reply to haha excuse the short post.

He looked over towards Anubis. Uh oh. He let out what appeared to be somewhat of a snarl, "If you could tell me this 'she's' name, that would be helpful." TEXT

• "The 'she' is Lessa and you better give a quick answer, maggot." He spoke with a huff of a tone as he appeared in the Exiles territory as well. They had Lefou and though he looked bad all of his wounds would be taken care of. He would make sure of that and the male growled low under his breath as he took a threatening step forward. "What a joke this is. You are the only one here and you aren't even putting up much of a fight either. Pathetic to think that your leader says they don't do negotiations when she hardly has anything to back up those claims when we all come." He had no reason to fear the Exiles now and he snorted a bit as he shifted his gaze away from the Exiles before he sat down and lightly pulled his ears forward. "Give us Orion as well."

orion pax

desmond_eyes_1_by_zyteria-dbjbc4q.png

DESMOND'S TAGS

THERE'S NOT MUCH LONGER, SO DON'T TRY AND HIDE

YOUR BODY'S WEAKENING, SO WALK TOWARDS THE LIGHT

• a fragmentary passage

As powerful as he was, he didn't have access to the light currently, and Xehanort wasn't here either. He knew that he couldn't take down about five RiverClanners. "It's called being smart." He hissed in anger, before pointing a paw at where Orion was layibg.

/Super mobile

• I TOOK MY LOVE AND I TOOK IT DOWN — lessa ren solo — many clans — she/her — info

[ since she's being rescued by the HawkClanners, we'll say they couldn't get her for some reason

Someone else was guarding her deeper in camp idk ]

o4S7QcU.png

SO ANGELS PLEASE, HEAR MY PRAYER; LIFE IS PAIN, LIFE'S NOT FAIR

so angels please, please stay here; take the pain, take the fear —

( tags + info -- plotting -- roleplayed by mistmoon )

• Orion glanced over at them, eyes half-lidded. This was embarrassing, but he was more grateful than anything at the moment. Groaning, he pushed himself up and limped carefully to the group of rescuers. He continued to watch Vanitas with suspicion until he was safely standing among his own clanmates again.

RAISE MY HEAD I'M NOT LOOKING DOWN

— snow leopard | tags

• ANAKIN SKYWALKER

Anakin is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A former Dark Lord of the Sith, former Supreme Leader of the First Order, former Windclan Advisor. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt. Sometimes followed by Ivan (a polar bear.)
    FULL BIO & TAGS

// I'm so sorry I didn't post sooner, last day of Con and I was making friends

-------

The fight had yet to break out.

Yet.

Vad- Anakin had taken an alternate path. The element of surprise, he believed. He went through a different area Exiles territory, the birds flying away from him with his steps.

He had held himself together the last time- only because his need to keep Sekai safe overran his want to tear Dystopia apart.

He wasn't holding Lessa's wounded body in his hands right now. Not that Anubis would let him anyway.

Nothing was stopping him. Vanitas had raped his wife, influenced his children, dared to show his face to Vader at all- and Anakin couldn't stand to imagine what Vanitas would do to Lessa.

It made him all the more angrier.

Anakin came from the side, visible through a break in the trees. Reflective lenses stared at his victim- imagining his suffering already and his mind unable to focus on anything else.

He's too dangerous to be left alive.

Anakin raised his head, the sun basking his form in small amounts of light and hiding pieces of him in shadow.He breathed- loud and clear, and made his approach.

Anakin walked as if he was on mission, onwards and each step slightly muffled by the ground.

"Vanitas." The snarl came out in lion tongue when Anakin reached them, raising onto his hind legs and holding up an arm, making a crushing motion with his hand- attempting to choke Vanitas with the Force- a combination of telekinesis and wind elemental. The pressure would increase with Anakin's volatile anger, depending on the lion's answers.

"Where Lessa Ren Solo?" His tone could have been a held back shout- but held the weight of an oncoming guillotine. He squeezed, "What have you done with Lessa Ren Solo?"

Still curled around his friend, there was nothing that could stray Starry's attention from the blood that coiled around the bulldog. The more he stared at the crimson seeping into his fur the mre he grew angry, the more his fury boiled inside. The more that spark in his brain blasted. His lips curled from this emotion he felt, however, he spoke softly towards Lefou's way.

"Tu n'est pas faible."" He'd reassure, lowering his head slightly to offer a gentle, yet reinforcing nudge of affection against his clanmate's shoulder. At the whimper that followed, Starry looked over towards Luke, who spoke and immediately Starry accepted his offer.

"Bring him home as soon as possible - I am not done here." And with that final statement Starry picked himself back up and looked towards Lefou, teeth biting down on his lower lip. Was he supposed to leave him and chase after Vanitas? What if Lefou would think of him as selfish? What if lefou would assume he didn't care? No. He couldn't lose his friend after just getting him back, Lefou needed to know he was cared about before he could be hulled off back to Riverclan

He had to show that he cared. How did someone show such things? Whenever he did people were disgusted, saying he was too close, too clingy, too mad.

Now or never.

With a brief pause of hesitation, Starry leaned over quickly to offer a quick lick over the flank of his comrade, a chaste little sign of affection before he trotted off towards Anakin's side, now his attention on Vanitas. Ooooh this was going to be fun

"Anakin, do not let him get away with this scratch free." The newly appointed minnow would say with a harsh tone. He did not mean to be throwing commands, but his anger had to be released one way or another.

TAGS

• a fragmentary passage

He watched until... oh great. Darth Vader. Vanitas let out an angered snarl st his approach, only to be Force-choked by the hybrid. He glared at him, and he still somehow managed to get answers. "HawkClan rescued her. I scratched her, though she may have burns."

//mobile + irl stuff

• ANAKIN SKYWALKER

Anakin is a cyborg barbary lion. An artificial lion-gorilla hybrid, robotic legs and arms allow him to walk upright and use his hands. At his full height, he is fourteen feet tall. A former Dark Lord of the Sith, former Supreme Leader of the First Order, former Windclan Advisor. He wears the axe of Rick Grimes, a knife from Judith, the eye patch of Bill Cipher on his belt. Sometimes followed by Ivan (a polar bear.)
    FULL BIO & TAGS

"Do not boss me around," he said, snapping at Starry in his own anger. It wasn't Starry's fault- Anakin didn't want to be told to do something he was already going to do. The command flashed his mind's eye back to the Emperor ordering him to kill, and Vader doing as his master commanded.

"I decide who dies." He said, his deep tone steady and sure.

The pressure increased- and he glanced at Starrynight briefly, wishing he would stop licking Lefou and get the stupid mutt home.

Anakin moved towards his victim, and swung his fist, aiming to hit Vanitas' jaw, hoping to break it.

"I should have you deboned." He mused, crossing his arms as he released the force choke. KILL HIM ALREADY!