Moonclan || Roleplay Thread || Sign up Link inside

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • Nightshine~
    Focusing on the flow of the water and letting herself lose her focus and self awareness was somewhat freeing. She stared off just at the edge of the treetops toward the sky and yet did not see them. For her half open eyes maybe moving maybe still, she might as well have been blind. The black coat, thorougly soaked but currently weightless made a dark corona about her while she laid there.

Ripplewink~

While there was a beat before it, Ripplewink gave a nod. Perhaps she should just go back inside and rest again. She had never been so weak before and had always slightly looked down on those faint hearted she-cats who well, got all faint over things like mutilation or combat. When they say kits change your body, they aren't blinkin' lyin'. Her stomach and her heart had gone soft. With a sigh she headed to her nest and laid down, deciding to stop regretting the dissolution of her toughness and offer a prayer to starclan to save her clanmate.

I found a better way lol

Sesame-Noodles-with-Wilted-Greens-and-Fried-Egg-above.jpggiphy.gif321SkeinArt.jpg

Hahaha... Now I'm Hungry...

#InstantNoodles

• ADDERFANG

"Everything will be okay.." Adderfang meows softly in Ripplewinks ear once she settled into her nest. He presses his nose to her ear and then straightens. "I will be right back..." the tomcat tells her in a soft voice, understanding that his mate needs time and comfort to overcome the shock she received tonight. He walks to the exit, looking back at her worriedly before exiting the den. Emerging from the other side, the tomcat quickly makes way for the medicine den, where he hopes one of the medicine cats will have something to sooth Ripplewink's fear and stress. The wind was light, and thankfully blew away the scents of blood and fear from the overall camp, unless one went closer to the place Bramblefur was laid on the ground. Adderfang looks for a medicine cat.

interactions: medicine cats and Noodles D.  

• Bearpaw head someone and he turned his gaze to the entrance of he medicine den before padding out to find Adderfang," Do you need something Adderfang?" He asked cocking his head to the side his eyes curious and serious.

Interactions: rainmist1

• Coaltail was watching Bramblefur then heard Adderfang. He twitched his ears."Yes is there a problem?"he asked calmly after his apprentice spoke to the warrior.

Shadepaw purred lightly."Just means I'll be a calmer apprentice."he said amused. Then the tom smiled calmly."Should I show you what all I already know?"he asked her.

Leafpaw swished her tail lightly. She wondered what had happened to the bloody cat. Her ears laid a bit flat.

• Tiny had slowly awoken and noticed Brightstar standing before him and blinked his eyes a couple times before using his nose to nuzzle Tex. He had grown fond of the tom and would probably follow him around for a while, being a lonely kit and all.

Brightstar smiled and nodded "Well, when your ready to discuss more, please let me know. Until then, you are free to stay in our camp as long as you'd like." Brightstar did want to know more of what had happened to Bramblefur but she wasn't all for accusing another cat right off the bat, especially a kit. Brightstar then looked around "Linnetstripe" She called the deputy

Cinderpaw jumped up and got into the same playful crouch, his tail waving slowly.

Mudstep smiled at the tom, before looking towards the stream. She ran over and stood at the edge, watching the soft current go, but at this time of day, the water seemed to sit still almost. She tilted her head as she looked at the water. Being a medicine cat, she took signs from anything, she looked towards the Dreamclan territory and narrowed her eyes slightly before shaking the thought away. She turned back towards Redthistle "You ready?"

• TEX THE LONER

read it, weep after

OOC:

IC: "look," he sighed and licked Tiny's head a bit. "If y'all got questions, jus' ask 'em. No poin' in holdin' any words back. And... sorry for ma rude behavior"

He took a good look at Tiny and sighed, "The name's Tex... other clans, expected somethin else. And I aint livin somebody else's prophecy."

IF I RP WITH YOU! PLEASE SEND A BUMP

Firesoul of FireClan/Tex of The Fable (Lillystar/Avalon)
    Oakspirit of FireClan/Oklahoma of The Fable
    Flamepool
    Preacher
    Saintslift of BendClan
    Juan
    Jewel
    Tex (Angelica)

[center][img]http://jaynaylor.deviantart.com/art/OL-Real-Cats-439406569[/img]
  • "I'd be willing to do anything you please Tex. You can even keep your name." She offered him, she mostly thought of the kit. She knew that if Tex was to leave, Tiny would follow as soon as he found out.

Tiny looked at Tex "I go by Tiny! I dont know why though" He peeped in, then went quiet again, allowing the older cats to still talk. He looked towards the Medicine Cat's den again

• Coaltail noticed the small kit. He headed over to him wanting to check him."Hello little one."he said. The orange tom smiled warmly."My names Coaltail and you are Tiny?"he said.

Ooc:i made a new cat on the sign up

thread

• ooc - I thought i had accepted, i was wrong lol ooppps, i just accepted them c:

ic- Tiny looked at Coaltail and back closer into Tex "H..hi" he responded, he didn't trust these cats very much, all he wanted to do was thank the cat who saved him

• TEX THE LONER

read it, weep after

OOC:

IC: Tex took a breath & could smell the herbs off Coaltail. He went back to Brightstar, "I'll think on it."

He soothed Tiny's spine, "He's a healer, he makes sure youre not hurt."

Flamepool
    Preacher
    Saintslift of BendClan
    Juan
    Jewel
    Tex (Angelica)

• "That's correct. Im one of the medince cat's of this clan. I'll be taking care of your friend Bramblefur."Coaltail said with a smile. He wanted to examine the kit to make sure he was okay. The orange tom flicked his gaze to Brightstar.

Ooc:Lol its okay and thanks!

• Dustwatcher yawned, her was getting bored, and hoped that some of the kits, or newcomers would come to hear some stories

Harekit pricked her ears, she looked over at the elder den, seeing the glowing eyes of Dustwatcher, as he was in one of the darker corners, she then looked at Graykit "Hey, I have an idea, let's ask Dustwatcher, if he wanna tell us some stories" she meowed, and looked at Elmkit, and Lefpaw, to see if they wanted to hear some stories as well

somewhere out in the territory, yet still near the twoleg places, a young baton rouge cat was carrying her few weeks old kittens to the Moonclan territory, which she had heard much about, she had decided that she was too young to care for her kits, and hoped that a patrol would come soon, and take them with them to the clan

Pebble who was on the back of his mother, as she couldn't have them all at their scruff, with his tiny mew, told his mother that he was hungry

Elfie sighed, she didn't knew when a patrol would come, and these three kittens was eating much of the mothermilk, so she barely had any left for them

• Linnetstripe lifted his head,"Brightstar?" He meowed. He walked over to Brightstar and waved his tail as he walked.

Asterpaw flattened her ears and pounced on him.

Nettlepaw had this sudden urge to wonder where his sister was. He looked around camp. I know she was here earlier. I saw her with Cinderpaw.

Ranunculus L.-A. M. ---> Rouge

• ADDERFANG

His ears pricked at the sound of Bearpaw and Coaltail responding to his entrance. He blinks and steps back, allowing room between him and two the cats to talk. When Coaltail left to check on the new kitten he turned his attention to Bearpaw. "Do you have anything that would help Ripplewink? She isn't doing well after what happened today. She is very stressed out and anxious." he meows, his voice tight with worry.

interactions: X_Russet_X  

• "Bramble.. bramblefur..? You mean the cat who saved me..?" His tiny voice chirped in response to the medicine cat. He stayed close to Tex, using the tom for protection.

Brightstar gave a nod and walked to meet her deputy. "Can you send out the Nightfall border patrol? It's getting kind of late and I'd like to get all other's in their dens before to long. Also, I'm gonna assign watching over Tiny to Silverstride, since Streamwhisker already took in Elmkit, and Ripplewink is about to start kitting."

Cinderpaw dodged slightly to the left then looked to the sky. "It's getting dark. Do you think we should head back?" He asked, looking back at her once more.

Mudstep grew sad as she noticed the sun setting in the distance. "I think we should head back, sadly." She said to Redthistle, running her paw through the water below her. "I wouldn't want to get caught by the patrol out her. A medicine cat isn't really supposed to go out unless they are the oldest one, only one, or with a patrol" She explained. Since Coaltail was slightly older then her (By about 8-6 moons i think) that made him the oldest of them

• Bearpaw looked at the tom his eyes calm and his voice steady as he spoke," I have just the thing." The young tom padded back into the medicine den for a few moments. When he came out he was holding Thyme ," this should help with her anxiety and stress." He padded towards Ripplewink ," come along." He meowed as he made his way over to the she cat thyme in his jaws. He padded up to the she cat, setting down the herbs in front of him," Ripplewink I need you to eat this." He instructed indicated with his paw to the thyme he had brought , pushing it a towards her.

Interactions: rainmist1   Noodles D.

• TEX THE LONER

read it, weep after

OOC:

IC: Tex proceeded to groom Tiny and his tail flicked playfully in Tiny's vision. "Okay, now youre clean."

Flamepool
    Preacher
    Saintslift of BendClan
    Juan
    Jewel
    Tex (Angelica)

• Nightshine~
    The smell of blood clearly off her body, the cool and mossy smell of water and river grass had taken over. It was time for her to get out, so Nightshine came out of the water soaked clean through, but shaking different parts of her body, slowly puffing her back out just a bit. The long soak had cleared her mind as well, and given her time to calmly adjust herself to the situation. As she stepped out, she thought she smelt a whiff of something.

Mothers milk? she asked herself. It was faint but... Had one of the queens left camp? That wasn't the best idea... she'd better go find her. Lot of loners about these days it seemed.

Ripplewink~

Ripplewink looked up from where she layed down at Adderfang, but then heaved a little sigh and looked off. She was sure too that she'd be fine. This just needed time. Still, she hoped he wasn't going to get too worked up about her himself- Bramblefur wasn't actually gone, so when he woke up things would definatly be better. Until then, he was only sleeping. Yes, she was doing a bit better already, and the more she convinced herself she was, the calmer her stomach got. Wow, kits really did need a lot of protecting.

Elmkit~

Finally the breeze stopped carrying the scent of blood- Nightclaw had cleaned it up it seemed- and Elmkit blinked. His eyes felt a little sore. He must not have been blinking for a while. Now though, he heaved a deep breath and turned,

"I hope he'll be alright." and then a nod, looking to his sister and then back to Leafpaw, "You want to continue the tour or go listen to some stories?"

interactions: Wavernoid Wolfiee  

I found a better way lol

Sesame-Noodles-with-Wilted-Greens-and-Fried-Egg-above.jpggiphy.gif321SkeinArt.jpg

Hahaha... Now I'm Hungry...

#InstantNoodles

• ADDERFANG

Alongside Bearpaw they walked into the nursery. "Ripplewink?" He meows softly, his eyes focusing on the expecting mother. At first he wasn't sure if she was asleep, but the tiniest movement caught his attention. "Ripplewink, Bearpaw has brought you something to feel better." he moves to the side allowing the medicine cat apprentice easier access to the shecat. "I will be right back." he meows seconds later. Leaving his mate with the medicine cat apprentice he leaves the den. "Asterpaw?" he calls for his apprentice. Adderfang looks around the clearing, his paws moving in her direction once he located her.

interactions: X_Russet_X and Noodles D.  

• (Asterpaw snuck out of camp with Cinderpaw Rainmist. Also Moondust I dont know whose active and a warrior so. I think I want Kestreltalon to be in the patrol since she hasnt gotten much love lately.)

Ranunculus L.-A. M. ---> Rouge