et la chat noir n'est pas un ange||o, LeFou's torture

• a fragmentary passage

One of the targets was RiverClan. And ooh, Vanitas knew Anakin was there, but he knew he wouldn't be able to torture him. So one of his clanmates would have to suffice. Plus, the melanistic lion was sick in the head, anyway. He would've thought it was fun.

Vanitas was dragging LeFou into camp, possibly unconscious before dropping him down on the floor. "Wake up if you're asleep," he snarled, a mix of anger and happy glee.

LEFOU.

You are the one who has made your heart a prison.

...Even if you are not the prisoner.

• Lefou had been knocked out during the struggle-- his body already covered in scrapes from several falls and a few scratches, and now that he was finally awake his head was pouding, his senses overwhelmed as the bulldog struggled to figure out where he was. Once his vision focused up on Vantias, the memories of what happened came flooding back. A low, disgusted growl came from his curled lip. **"Permettez-moi de vous faire du porc feat! Vous obtiendrez ce qui vous arrive!" he would not give the man the satisfaction of speaking in English, he was too angry to speak in anything other than his first language anyways. He would then attempt to spit in the man's face, as well as aim to swipe a hard paw across his face in hopes of scratching him. Probably not a smart move on his end, but if this guy planned to hurt him, he was not going down without a fight. He was pissed.

(**translation: get off me you disgusting pug, you will get whats coming to you.)

MY LOVER'S GOT HUMOR, HE'S THE GIGGLE AT A FUNERAL

— KNOWS EVERYBODY'S DISAPPROVAL. I SHOULD HAVE WORSHIPPED HIM SOONER.

*:??? ? tags / plot with LeFou / Pacificocean's protective big brother / RPed by Tapioca

xf7bQJe.gif sxVVXLi.gif hzhfsv8.gif

• a fragmentary passage

Vanitas glowered before being promptly spat on his face. He used his paw, wiping it off in slight anger. He stared at the scraped body before sighing. This one wasn't going to cooperate. He would attempt to bind the French bulldog by putting rings of fire around his four legs, if he moved too much he would get burnt."Watch the French. Now then, what shall I do with you..?" He snarled, before putting a paw on his silver helmet piece, golden eyes twinkling with delight.

• Sadly for him, Lefou had managed to accidentally burn one of his legs, which caused him to cry out in pain. What shall I do with you? "Va te faire foutre!" the canine would manage to insult through gritted teeth, tears now straining his eyes as he squirmed and kicked in pain, his breath picking up pace. Deep down, he was pretty freaked out, and he was clearly in a lot of pain. But he was going to try his absolute hardest to keep a tough demeanor. He did not want to give Vanitas the benefit of having him submit or scream in fear.

*:??? ? tags / plot with LeFou / Pacificocean's protective big brother / RPed by Tapioca

• a fragmentary passage

Vanitas grinned immediately, seeing the tears in his eyes. Thoughts floated through his head. Should he use his Keyblade? Not yet. He understood with LeFou said, and snickered. "No, no. I've got something even better." In one swift movement, ebony claws were unsheathed. He gently dragged them up and down the soft belly of the bulldog, thinking of something. He decided to have very small flames on the tips of his claws, and tried to rake them down LeFou's chest.

• "Arrêtez!" He'd cry out even louder in pain, tears finally spilled over as he squeezed his eyes shut, the pain too unbearable for him to hold back in. Every instinct in his body caused him to attempt to kick at Vanitas as he felt his claws rake down, and squirm as much as possible-- while the pain he was experiencing would probably tire him out soon, adrenaline was coursing through his body, still desperate to keep his body going so he could escape. A sad, fruitless effort.

• a fragmentary passage

His eyes shone with even more delight, hearing his captive squeal and scream. He watched the bulldog thrash around like a child trying to walk. It made him feel so good. That's when he went towards the front side, glancing over his shoulders. "Pourquoi arrêterais-je? C'est trop amusant!" He purred, before doing the next attack. He decided to attempt to rake his claws down his back, stopping briefly, trying to bite his shoulder blade area.

• [font=Georgia]When Vanitas stopped his claws against his stomach, the bulldog would attempt to speak, his voice starting to falter. "Pourquoi?..." why? That's all he wanted to know, why was he doing this? He got the impression that the Exiles were pissed off with Riverclan since they successfully rescued Sekai, but why take him? He had no association with that rescue mission. Then he got the answer he was looking for. The bastard was getting some sort of sick enjoyment out of this, and somehow this did not surprise. Lefou had met more sadistic, violence loving people in his current and past life then he could count. As far as Lefou knew, his time being tortured her could very well be his final moments here. The thought was a scary one, but a small part of his mind that wanted to keep him from crying and losing his mind out of fear right now told him perhaps he'd die soon and be able to finally reunite with Gaston again, a thought he would have welcomed under any other circumstance of deadly situations. But being slowly tortured was not exactly the way he wanted to go out, for all he knew this would go on forever. This was absolute hell. These thoughts were punctuated by the feeling of teeth digging into his shoulder blades. This seemed to break his tough act finally. He was pleading like a child. "S'il vous plaît. s'il te plaît, arrête. j'ai rien fait de mal!" his voice was trembling, heavy with his own tears.

• a fragmentary passage

Vanitas swished his tail, trying to keep himself from grinning into his helm piece. He adored the sounds of the bulldog begging. It made him feel in control. He stood over the bulldog, spitting out the blood. Vanitas had no intention of killing LeFou, but the Frenchie didn't need to know that. "Members in your Clan messed with a Seeker of Darkness. It's time for payback." He hissed, whispering in the bulldog's ear, waiting for a reaction.

• This made Lefou laugh. Albiet weakly since his body was starting to grow tired. "Oh please. Riverclan is a million times stronger than any of you guys-- you're all a bunch of try-hard cowards!" Lefou would spit in disgust at him, narrowing his pale brown eyes up at Vanitas. "I will take a thousand beatings if it means defending my clan." and he truly meant this. "Vive Riverclan!" He'd muster out as loudly as he possibly could given the pain he was experiencing. No amount of beatings would make undying love for his home waver.

• a fragmentary passage

It wasn't about his home. It was about those who humiliated him. He wanted payback. He leaned near the bulldog's face, and snarled."Let's see if I can't break that from you." That's when he decided to bring the big guns out, a Keyblade. And then, he attempted to summon a pike of ice from it, trying to stab his stomach or ribs.

• As soon as he noticed Vanitas had summond a keyblade (something he had no idea about) he freaked out, because it looked seriously scary. He knew the Exiler could do serious damage with this. He would muster all the energy in his body. He needed to get out of here and fast! He would attempt to use all the strength in his body to use his back legs to try and shove him off, wanting to get Vanitas off his own body so he could run. Whether this would work or not, the blade would end up scathing his side and for blood to start pooling from his body, causing him to scream in pain, his movements becoming much more frantic and violent, trying to scratch up his chest and stomach in the struggle.

• a fragmentary passage

The first one didn't go so well. It was a French bulldog against a lion. Way too much of a weight difference to matter. But those dogs claws were sharp, and he felt his stomach and chest being scratched at, starting to bleed. The lion would first let out a roar to tell him to stop moving. Perhaps if he did, this would be easier. That's also when he attempted to slam down a paw on his chest to stop movement."SPEECH" TEXT

• It wasn't that LeFou wanted to hurt someone, in fact he was only doing this out of self defense, but he was pretty proud of himself when he managed to make his stomach bleed. Especially given their size and strength difference. The smirk was wiped clean off his squishy face as soon as he slammed his paw down against his chest-- which easily knocked the wind out of the poor man completely. For a few moments, he found himself breathless, coughing and sputtering for breath painfully. Well that hadn't worked in his favor, had it?

• a fragmentary passage

Vanitas began licking the blood off of his chest and stomach, growling somewhat, but still keeping his paws on the French soldier. He was glad that didn't work. "Now, then, I'm gonna give you a chance to cooperate, and this'll make things easier on you, 'Kay?" He responded, angered, yet his voice sickly sweet.

• LeFou was silent, glaring up at The Exiler, impatiently waiting to hear what exactly he had to say to him. Mostly because he feared if he did not he would slit his throat or something like that. And he really did not want to give Vanitas the satisfaction of killing him.

• a fragmentary passage

Great! One was cooperating. He smiled and said, "Okay then, would you mind not scratching the living hell out of me?" TEXT

• Maybe if you stopped attacking me, my body wouldn't be trying to protect itself. LeFou thought bitterly to himself, glaring up at Vanitas, but he wasn't struggling anymore. Oh good. Maybe he's finally going to let me leave. Or even better, he's going to slit my throat and let me die instead of torture me. It was high hopes he was holding. "What exactly you're going to do to make things "easier for me"? And what exactly am I cooperating in? The process of how fast I bleed out?" the canine would snarl in disgust.

• a fragmentary passage

The lion let out a dull laugh, holding the face of the bulldog with his paw. "Oh, you'll find out, besides, you're quite the jokester, huh?"

With that being said, Vanitas once more slammed the paw on his, except it was on his hind leg, and he started to try to rake his claws on it.