have litters with/play children of Somebody? | CLOSED

• somebody?

Because he definitely has a ton of children running around.

I'm not going to put a form because these are all auto-accept, just post here. I will say, though that NONE OF THESE will be r*pe litters, as Somebody doesn't r*pe and would be able to fight off anyone who would try to r*pe him. He's a member of The Cartel's prostitution division as well as a member of Bloodclan.

(c)trexgirl

? roleplayed by ripped pants ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by bodhi. ().

• Vanitas has a female cat body, so maybe they could have done a one night stand or something and kiddos? Is it alright if half of them go to the Exiles though we need members

You are the one who has made your heart a prison.

...Even if you are not the prisoner.

• Ew double post because I never asked important questions like if this would be a prostitution thing/if you want an adoption thread and who should make said thread and stuff like that

• Sure! that works.

Umm, can you make the thread? I'll send over relations but I've got like three threads to respond to

You are the one who has made your heart a prison.

...Even if you are not the prisoner.

• Alright! Be warned that it'll probably be sucky because I'm bad at adoption threads.

also can you tell me now if they'll be hpr so I can put it in the title if so?

• This is not my main account, but I have a Deathstroke spawn and I want him to accidentally get knocked up.

So a drunk litter wit Masanori would be fun. He can possess a female body, get drunk, and hire him for a one night stand type deal and then wind up pregnant hehe

'TIL THE ROOF COMES OFF, TILL THE LIGHTS GO OUT

'TIL MY LEGS GIVE OUT, CAN'T SHUT MY MOUTH.

cursed soul — domestic feline — roleplayed by ashinka

• ooooooh my stars I forgot this was in my signature, I need to remove it.

This should be closed since Somebody is no longer a prostitute and hasn’t had sex since his brainwashing wore off, but I’ll make an exception since it’s my fault for not closing this and as long as it happened before his brainwashing wore off (about a month ago) it’s fine!

Would you be willing to make the adoption thread?

• Yes that would be fine <3

And of course! I will make it once I get on Masanori account in a bit.

Any particular body or is whatever fine?

'TIL THE ROOF COMES OFF, TILL THE LIGHTS GO OUT

'TIL MY LEGS GIVE OUT, CAN'T SHUT MY MOUTH.

cursed soul — domestic feline — roleplayed by ashinka