I DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT | private

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • Robin had been exhausted all day, and finally she reached her bed. She had arranged a lovely gathering of blanket and pillows, and soon curled up, closing her eyes, going to fall asleep as she thought of her day.

She was in a weird dimension, but she recognized it immediately, and begun panicking. There was a rough, rocky ground with purple hues, and a red sky with a matching moon. She knew this was a dream, but that didn't make it any less scary for her. No, this wasn't a dream- it was a nightmare. She gulped, scrambling to her feet, wondering what she was going to face before she woke up. She walked through the rocks before she saw a shadowy figure, and stopped dead in her tracks. The figure would laugh at her. "Oh, hello, sister!"

She tensed up. She only had one brother, so this... was Henri. Of course, she doubted it was real, but it was still terrifying. He was a creature wrapped in shadow with glowing red eyes, and approached her slowly, taunting her. She, of course, wanted to wake up, because he was horrifying. He would grin, and a mouth full of rows of teeth would appear, dripping black liquid onto the ground. He moved slowly towards her in a nightmarish fashion, and she ran for her life. She would sprint through the rocks, but she felt like she couldn't move as fast, and she screamed, but nothing came out her. She hated, hated these nightmares, and she didn't dare look back at the shadowy figure chasing her. "Why don't you want to come play with me, like we used to?" He laughed, and she turned. "You're not real! Get away from me! Get out of my head!" She cried out, and then collapsed. "Wake up, wake up, wake up..."

ROOSTERTEETH

*:・゚✦ HOLY WATER CANNOT HELP YOU NOW

SEE, I'VE HAD TO BURN YOUR KINGDOM DOWN! *:・゚✦

— regent leonidas | flame regent | sunclan | grima x npc | tags

• roosterteeth didn't like his dream demons creating too many nightmares. despite being created with the intention to make the night terrors, he didn't think that they would make them correctly, or at least not scary enough for his standard of a nightmare. the demons knew of his devastating past with nightmares before he had gotten control of the realm- with him destroying him physically in his sleep with claws and teeth, which scars were left over as a cruel reminder of what nightmares and himself have done. he didn't like nightmares, but if he was in charge of creating them, then he might as well fucking make them as scary as they could be.

rarely would roosterteeth take control of the other powers that came along with being the bogeyman; one of them being the ability to walk through nightmares and dreams. it was too hard to control, and him barely being a brand new bogeyman, of course he wouldn't get the hang of it right away. sometimes he'd try to do something else in his realm, and end up in a nightmare/dream without him wanting to. and as such, that's how he ended up in robin's nightmare.

roosterteeth was surprised when he ended up in the strange place, having just blinked and his vision ending up in this strange place. he quickly looked at his body the best he could, and realized that he wasn't in his demonic form- or at least his pitch black eyes with red slits proved he still was, but he couldn't tell of course. the bogeyman snorted as he looked around at what he assumed to be a nightmare, and one he possibly didn't create. as he walked aimlessly around the unfamiliar area, a frightened cry made him perk up. soon he was following where he heard the sound. eventually he saw the crumpled form of the familiar robin, and a figure that was coming closer to her. oh, wasn't she just lucky? without a care the serval put his paw mid-air, and contently hummed as the strange figure chasing her stopped. honey brown eyes trailed down to the fallen robin, and rooster poked her head, scowl evident on his face. "hey, get the fuck up. the motherfucker stopped." he grumbled, jerking his head over to the paused henri. he was interested as to why this nightmare was wrapped around this.

DON'T FEEL GUILTY FOR YOUR ANGER -‒‒‒ ★ ★ ★ ‒‒‒-

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH A GLARE AND SHARP TEETH

roosterteeth jones free arcanium harbinger praelium / sunclan / plot / penned by deer  

• She wouldn't admit to most people, even when she told them what had happened to her, that she was terrified of Henri. Even when she knew it was a personification of her fear here, it was still so terrifying. She heaved, panting on the ground. Henri had wronged her in so many cruel ways, and no wonder she was horrified of him; he kidnapped and slowly tortured her children, and then ate their corpses. She was informed all this while he tried to do the same to her.

His death came as a blessing and a curse. She found out those Exilers set him on fire and he didn't protest. She wondered why; had he accepted his sins? She hoped so. She held her breath as she waited for him to come back stronger, but... he never did. It had been nearly six months since his death, so she assumed he was gone for good.

Though the real Henri was long dead, the nightmares didn't go away. She found herself begging to be woken up almost every other night. She didn't tell anyone about these, for fear she'd be seen as weaker.

As she cowered on the ground, she heard a voice beckon her. Wait... this wasn't how it went. She calmed down considerably, wiping up her tears. She looked at him, and narrowed her eyes. "Do I have PTSD over you too, or-" She was clearly confused, as one would be. She glanced to the paused Henri, and she couldn't look for long; his face, with it's large red eyes and toothy grin, was too scary for her to look at. "What the hell kind of dream am I having..."

• roosterteeth had been around during henri's reign of the exiles. he hardly touched onto the subject of the exiles though, and the only interactions with them were just watching theri bloody pranks destroy the territories of his multiple homes. he had heard tales of henri here and there, mostly of parents trying to scare their children to do some shit, and he had to admit: the dude was fucked up for sure. then again, wasn't everyone?

the ginger serval snorted at robin's first comment, "i wouldn't be surprised if a shitton of people did have PTSD on me. i'm apparently not the nicest fucker around," he told her sarcastically, watching with mild interest over her reaction on the frozen henri. as she looked at him for a few seconds, the bogeyman used them to scan the area around him. usually he could remember the nightmares he crafted himself, this strange place didn't ring a bell in his mind, so he could only assume it was one of the more skilled dream demons. even then, if he created this, it meant he would've known the majority of robin's fears and past horrors. nothing was brought up in his mind to suggest that.

"this ain't no fucking dream, that's for sure. it's what you call a nightmare, babe." roosterteeth said. he stared at her shaking form for a few seconds before sighing. he held out a lightly scarred paw to her, waiting for her to grab it so he could help her up. he wanted really fucking interested as to why his clanmate feared the frozen man before him, and more importantly, where the fuck they were at. "usually i wouldn't tell why the fuck i can walk in their dreams, nightmares, whatever, but hey, fuck it, am i right? you'd probably probe the fuck out of me if i don't say shit. i'm the bogeyman, or that asshole who creates all the nightmares- or at least most of them. some other shitfaces help as well." he said it with ease, giving her a blank look as well. he wasn't sure how she'd handle it, but he could really care less anymore. people would eventually figure out that the myth of the bogeyman was true to some extent anyways, with it all leading up to him. "i dunno how long that fuck will stay frozen, but i swear if you don't take my paw so i can drag your fatass away from here, i won't be responsible if he bites the fuck out of you. it's kinky, but again, ain't my fault." he wiggled his paw again, already having some idea of just running away somewhere else far away. he was pretty sure he could craft some more of this world than to whatever the size it was.

roosterteeth jones free arcanium harbinger praelium / sunclan / plot / penned by deer  

• Robin looked up at him and his extended paw, as he spoke. "Jesus," She muttered quietly at his PTSD comment, lightening up a bit at the presence of him in her nightmare, despite the fact she didn't know he was real just yet. It was comforting to have some deviation from the norm, though it strange that this clanmate showed up. She only knew him from when he cussed in front of Suga's daughter, though he was roguishly handsome.

As he further explained himself, she blinked confusedly, his powers somewhat reminding him of Grima's mind-probing ability. However, her first abuser could not present his real presence in her nightmares, but Rooster could. She didn't doubt his status as Bogeyman. She herself was supposed to be an apocalypse maiden, with lightning coursing through her veins and the power of a dragon in her blood. Of course, she had escaped the evil cult, but her past still was rooted deep within her in ways she didn't expect.

She stepped up with the help of his paw, ready to move. "I'm not fat, I was just pregnant," Robin snorted, realizing he was just insulting for the sake of insulting, but she was somewhat slacking on her training these days. Of course, she tried to avoid the fact Rooster now knew she had PTSD over her brother.

• with robin now on her feet, a wicked grin appeared on his face at comment. "so, what's the difference?" roosterteeth stated, a few chuckles falling out of his mouth. he remembered telling someone almost the same exact words during his own pregnancies in shadowclan, but certainly with more curse words tossed in with a hint of spite. thankfully he wasn't pregnant this past year, finding out that switching into a female body wasn't always the best choice when it was him and his mindset. the humorous tone he held was broken when he felt a sharp pain in his head. a paw flew up to his forehead with a small 'fuck' leaving his lips. his brown gaze snapped over to the frozen form of henri, and he frown when the nightmare-created creature slightly moved for a split second. it was getting a bit hard to stop a certain aspect of a nightmare, and without any prior training to make his powers in nightmares stronger, it was taking a toll on him. he didn't know how to end a nightmare either, so hopefully in due time robin would awake from this fucking nightmare.

turning back to robin, he gave a shrug to mask what he knew. no need to worry her even more and make this harder to control. "c'mon, let's get the fuck away from him. usually nightmares are pretty small when it comes to size, but fuck it, i'm the bogeyman and i can make this weird ass place bigger as we go along," the serval said gruffly. without waiting, he started walking off in a certain direction away from henri. he wasn't sure if he was able to create the place big enough for a decent walk, but he'd done it before, so he could most likely do it again. "so, mind explaining to me what the fuck is going on here?"